What's new

Aryans vs Dravidians?

lol

The low caste of Punjab Chura comunity converted to Christianity and Sikhism from Hinduism.

Chura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes Chura was the lowest caste in Punjab, Dalits. Anyway most of the bollywood actors have origin in Pakistan. lol

Punjabi is his mother tongue, Punjabi isn't lingua franca like English which you have to learn out side Punjab.

Many Indians are multi-lingual. His father is from UP. His mother was a punjabi.He has never lived in Punjab . His ancestral village is in UP and that makes him a UPwallah and not punjabi .

and to what religion low castes converted b4 the arrival of christianity?islam.it is a well known fact.later they got mixed with immigrant iranis and arabs and got their color and features a bit changed.even now most pak punjabis look like indians.i dont have any problem to admit tht pashtoons look diff than indians.we must accept the truth.

DNA studies have debunked theory of intermixing between Iranis/arabs with Pakistanis after arrival of Islam. Not even Pakistani syeds have arabic ancestry let alone normal population. Going by your post it seem that you believe higher the caste more fair he/she will be. Then Pakistanis should be highest caste of all South Asians.

I dont understand this at all. Who is he?

They are three different non Punjabi dravidian actors who never acted in Bollywood however won several high profile awards both in India and abroad.

When did you correct me? Both languages have 70%, urdu little more and hindi little less.

There are farsi loanwords in Hindi, but only an idiot would claim 70% vocab are foreign. Hindi like all other north indic languages is predominantly prakrit.

When did you correct me? Both languages have 70%, urdu little more and hindi little less.

If it had been 70%, Persians or Indians won't be needing translations to understand each other's languages. :omghaha::omghaha:

There are farsi loanwords in Hindi, but only an idiot would claim 70% vocab are foreign. Hindi like all other north indic languages is predominantly prakrit.

Not really, there are huge amount of Arabic words in Hindi. Infact the list is so huge i will crash this page if posted, you can google it. And even that list isn't complete.

dada he's talking about modern hindi not the bookish 1 :D

DNA studies have debunked theory of intermixing between Iranis/arabs with Pakistanis after arrival of Islam. Not even Pakistani syeds have arabic ancestry let alone normal population. Going by your post it seem that you believe higher the caste more fair he/she will be. Then Pakistanis should be highest caste of all South Asians.

ok so u dont have recent irani dna(what is the 70 percent aryan blood u r claiming then?ooho i understood,the iranis' of rigvedic times,eh?).then wat might be the reason u ppl are looking like indians and not like east punjabis?when did ur dravidian blood got mixed with aryan blood?

dada he's talking about modern hindi not the bookish 1 :D

Do you really believe in 70% claims:rofl::rofl::rofl: I have read about it, Urdu that was spoken during British time in UP had about 35% Arabic/Persian words.Lots of nouns in Urdu are Arabic/Persian loanwords, Verbs in Urdu are predominantly Prakrit based.

Amitabh is Punjabi.

He is only half punjabi and can't even speak punjabi properly .
Please name another non-punjabi-pathan leading actor

Arjun Rampal , Farhan Akhtar , John Abraham , Saif Ali Khan etc

Actresses of South Indian origin with plastic surgery get in to Bollywood, case in point Asin

Any proof of that ? anyways thats a very convenient thing to say when you run out of arguments :blah:.

Just tell me why there is huge difference in looks of Bollywood actors and other indian industries?

I don't think they do . Maybe a bit different from tamil industry but that's it .

Not really, there are huge amount of Arabic words in Hindi. Infact the list is so huge i will crash this page if posted, you can google it. And even that list isn't complete.

Please FedEx me the sh!t you have been smoking, must be high quality stuff.

ok so u dont have recent irani dna(what is the 70 percent aryan blood u r claiming then?ooho i understood,the iranis' of rigvedic times,eh?).then wat might be the reason u ppl are looking like indians and not like east punjabis?when did ur dravidian blood got mixed with aryan blood?

Dravidian blood? Aryan Blood? You cant be that dumb right?

Do you really believe in 70% claims:rofl::rofl::rofl: I have read about it, Urdu that was spoken during British time in UP had about 35% Arabic/Persian words.Lots of nouns in Urdu are Arabic/Persian loanwords, Verbs in Urdu are predominantly Prakrit based.

loan words which are mostly nouns dont alter the basic syntax and structure of a language.only verbs,how genders are used classify a language.if loan words are criteria then we are all speaking a different language than what our grandfathers spoke 50 yrs ago as we use many english loan words now.
Urdu is hindi.

Back
Top Bottom