What's new

Aryans vs Dravidians?

Tikolo

BANNED
Reaction score
Does anyone know any historical details of the battles that took place between Aryans and Dravidians? were there any battles to begin with?

How did Indo aryan culture, language, religions spread in the northern subcontinent so easily?

Also has anyone ever made a movie on this subject? it would be nice if hollywood makes a movie on Aryans vs Dravidians

Indo-European languages are not a myth but I have no idea about genetic background of people in the subcontinent.

When King of Lanka Ravana was on death bed his wife Mandodari told him "Hey Arya-Putra, Son of Ayodhya-King, Ram wants to meet you."

She addessed Ravana as Arya ...

Arya means noble.. Unlike some Arabic or African tribal religion, Indian religion don't appreciate inbreeding. Inter-cultural marriage was common in India. Color of skin doens't define race. India is place of mixed race where Queen of Afghanistan was married to King of Hastinapur.

Where princes of Greece married to king of Patliputra and so on..

There was no war as TS suggetsed.

India is place of mixed race where Queen of Afghanistan was married to King of Hastinapur.

Gandhara included Pothohar Plateau, Peshawar Valley and Kabul river valley. Part of Afghanistan and North Pakistan constituted the ancient Gandhara. Gandhari wasn't a foreigner. Indic people lived there in ancient time, but in modern time these areas are inhabited by non-Indic people.

both look chinese to me :)

yup the Mongols were among the yellow race

in south Asia the closest people that comes to them ethnically are the Tibeto-Burman race eg: the Assamese ,Ghurkhas, Chakmas some Kashmiris also ( from gilgit-baltistan, laddak & leh rgions) & to some extent the Bengalis

Why do Indians vehemently protest the Aryan Invasion theory and why does any such thread always get closed?

there are many theories none of them are proven.they simply remained as theories to this day.some historians believes them some dont.

Why do Indians vehemently protest the Aryan Invasion theory and why does any such thread always get closed?

Because thats not true.. 30,000 year ago India has major civilization sites,Ayodhya (the great Planes), Dwarka, Lanka, And Deccan platue.

After great flood (Ice age meltdown), Dwarka was ravaged, the displaced ppl moved to Indus-Saraswati Plane.. Indus valley civilization was ravaged by natural calamities..

There was no Aryan , non-Aryan concept in India..

Indians - We are Aryans
Pakistani - U are Dravidians

How does that help TODAY anyways..?

Indians - We are Aryans
Pakistani - U are Dravidians

How does that help TODAY anyways..?

Ask Internet Indians what they get from claiming something which is not ??

As far as internet Pakistanis are concerned I believe they get chance to dig /research and read that's is a good development in my opinion otherwise even internet Pakistanis were ignorant about many such things.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom