What's new

Aryans vs Dravidians?

Well, many of those TV stars artificially whiten their skin colour. They are not naturally light skinned buddy. I have also seen some Tamils with a lighter skin colour but I suspect they were also Aryan migrants who accepted the Tamil culture.

man y dont u shut ur mouth instead of exposing ur stupidity.there are news channels in which you can see many laymen.moreover the color of the skin has nothing to do with facial features.havent u seen michael jackson?did he look like a white even after bleaching?

Nawaz Shrif is Kashmiri btw. I agree pakistani Punjabis look different than Indian Punjabis. At least their cricketers do.

When Pakistanis claims someone is Kashmiri it can include any ethnicity from Jammu and Kashmir outside the valley like Mirpuri, Pahari-Pothwari, Dogra.

When Pakistanis claims someone is Kashmiri it can include any ethnicity from Jammu and Kashmir outside the valley like Mirpuri, Pahari-Pothwari, Dogra.

never thought nawaz is a kashmiri.it shows even kashmiris have 30 percent dravidian genes in them like punjabis or is it just like pak kashmiris look like him(just like how pak punjabis look diff from indian ones).the indian kashmiris i regularly watch on tv look like afghans.

Biggest superstar of Bollywood is Amitabh Bachchan and he is not punjabi . The punjabis mentioned in the article are still just a few and almost all actors and no actresses. Except for the few kapoors etc no one is punjabi and none of the khans are pure pathans . They are more Indian than afghan . Also almost all but a few actresses are non punjabis as well .

Amitabh is Punjabi. Please name another non-punjabi-pathan leading actor. Actresses of South Indian origin with plastic surgery get in to Bollywood, case in point Asin. Actors cant do that since it will turn them in to michael jackson.

Just tell me why there is huge difference in looks of Bollywood actors and other indian industries?

Amitabh Bachchan's Part 1 interview in Punjabi on PAA with Shingara Singh for Punjab2000.com - YouTube

Uncle is that you in your avatar? Somebody show uncle some pics of pakistani Punjabis. Uncle forgot to watch the mirror it seems! :p:

No that avatar is of famous Pakistani Scholar from Karachi. I dont need to watch pics of punjabis to know the difference. The bollywood is proof of that.

Mr Aamir Liaquat exposed aamir liaquat funn video ghalib film aalim online aamir liaquat scandal - YouTube

Nawaz Shrif is Kashmiri btw. I agree pakistani Punjabis look different than Indian Punjabis. At least their cricketers do.

Nawaz is Punjabi ethnically, his family moved to Kashmir and then back to Punjab.

never thought nawaz is a kashmiri.it shows even kashmiris have 30 percent dravidian genes in them like punjabis or is it just like pak kashmiris look like him(just like how pak punjabis look diff from indian ones).the indian kashmiris i regularly watch on tv look like afghans.

Jawaharlal Nehru and his wife Kamla Kaul both were Kashmiri Pandits.

stop ur crap...i admit there is a difference between most punjabis and most tamils.but i dont agree most paak punjabis look any diff from indians(most ind punjabis look a bit diff though).
Nawaz sharif,mustaq ahmed,shoaia malik,saqlain mustaq,shoaib akhtar,hafeez,amir sohail,saeed anwar ;the list goes on.
Do anyone among them look any diff from any indian?if u say yes,i can only laugh at you.

You said that we need to watch Indian channels and tell the difference. Well why Indian channel when Bollywood is there? Now you will tell me there is no difference between bollywood actors and other indian industries. :omghaha:

Amitabh is Punjabi. Please name another non-punjabi-pathan leading actor. Actresses of South Indian origin with plastic surgery get in to Bollywood, case in point Asin. Actors cant do that since it will turn them in to michael jackson.
Btw Is priyanka chopra upper caste punjabi?
Just tell me why there is huge difference in looks of Bollywood actors and other indian industries?

Amitabh Bachchan's Part 1 interview in Punjabi on PAA with Shingara Singh for Punjab2000.com - YouTube

we indians also admit that most of the indian punjabis look a bit diff from other indians(mainly upper caste punjabis)..but most punjabis of pak look indian as they were low caste converts.i gave ample examples and i can give u more if u want.

So who developed Hindi language? It is still a puzzle to me. Even I couldn't find an ethnicity that speaks Hindi language as their primary language. Everyone has their own language like Biharis have Bihari and Punjabis have Punjabi.

Hindi language have 70% of Arabic/Persian vocabulary just like Urdu. Both these languages are pretty much the same apart from one uses little more Sanskrit words then the other and the other compensate with using more arabic/persian words then Sanskrit.

Amitabh is a Srivastava Kayastha from Allahabad, his ancestral village is Babupatti village in Pratapgarh district UP near Allahabad. If i learn and start speaking Punjabi today that wont make me a Punjabi.

we indians also admit that most of the indian punjabis look a bit diff from other indians(mainly upper caste punjabis)..but most punjabis of pak look indian as they were low caste converts.i gave ample examples and i can give u more if u want.

lol

The low caste of Punjab Chura comunity converted to Christianity and Sikhism from Hinduism.

Chura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes Chura was the lowest caste in Punjab, Dalits. Anyway most of the bollywood actors have origin in Pakistan. lol

Amitabh is a Srivastava Kayastha from Allahabad, his ancestral village is Babupatti village in Pratapgarh district UP near Allahabad. If i learn and start speaking Punjabi today that wont make me a Punjabi.

Punjabi is his mother tongue, Punjabi isn't lingua franca like English which you have to learn out side Punjab.

Well, many of those TV stars artificially whiten their skin colour. They are not naturally light skinned buddy. I have also seen some Tamils with a lighter skin colour but I suspect they were also Aryan migrants who accepted the Tamil culture.

Case in point, Asin first movie in south india

Asin.jpg

Now in bollywood

asin1.jpg

You said that we need to watch Indian channels and tell the difference. Well why Indian channel when Bollywood is there? Now you will tell me there is no difference between bollywood actors and other indian industries. :omghaha:

nayak+PDVD_008+.jpg

soumitra-chatterjee.jpg

act.jpg

lol

The low caste of Punjab Chura comunity converted to Christianity and Sikhism from Hinduism.

Chura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes Chura was the lowest caste in Punjab, Dalits. Anyway most of the bollywood actors have origin in Pakistan. lol

Punjabi is his mother tongue, Punjabi isn't lingua franca like English which you have to learn out side Punjab.

and to what religion low castes converted b4 the arrival of christianity?islam.it is a well known fact.later they got mixed with immigrant iranis and arabs and got their color and features a bit changed.even now most pak punjabis look like indians.i dont have any problem to admit tht pashtoons look diff than indians.we must accept the truth.

Back
Top Bottom