What's new

Arundhati Roy calls for end to Indian ‘occupation’ of Kashmir

So we realli got some human journalist/political activists who is supporting the rightful cause for the poor Kashmiri pplz....Excellent Arundhati Roy...we support ure rightful humanitarian struggle for the innocent Kashmiri pplz in Indian occupied lands.Hope that Kashmiri pplz get their freedom of rights granted and liberation for the brutal occupation......:smokin:

Well I have an Autobiography of hers to tell. She started her Anti-India career dated 1999 after India's nuclear weaponization. The Heartbeat followed with criticism's in public media but she chose her path steady and still, that even parliament attacks prompted her to speak in support of it. And she branched out to Israel and Sri lanka criticizing both the govts, when the result of it was not even a fly lending its ears she narrowed in to only India and started supporting Maoists and Incidents like 26/11 and even Anna Hazare was not left alone..

And like an ending to humble fairy tale, She lives ever so happily even after speaking almost everything which even cannot be expected out of our worst enemies... Some times being in a democratic country feels worse than a military dictatorship.

Well, no matter what, she has a right to speak, even if its something we do not wish to hear. Do you see any other democratic & civil liberties activists bold enough to fight for the fallen?

The reason i responded to your post, is that your autobiography skipped her fight for rights of Naxals, adivasi's of Kerala, etc.

As of now, she just is a lady, wanting to be called a "Rebel", who is slowly loosing her supporters (like me) when she refused "Sahitya Akademy" citing Indian Government as being a US puppet!!

So we realli got some human journalist/political activists who is supporting the rightful cause for the poor Kashmiri pplz....Excellent Arundhati Roy...we support ure rightful humanitarian struggle for the innocent Kashmiri pplz in Indian occupied lands.Hope that Kashmiri pplz get their freedom of rights granted and liberation for the brutal occupation......:smokin:

endless times we've heard these words before. now we are very much familiar with these words.

I said

Thats why I think perhaps all neighbours should invade and dismember india it wouldnt take china and pakistan alone more than a week or so to achieve this relativly quickly without too much bloodshed into maybe 30 or so countries. You cant force people to live together

because I want people in the neighbourhood including india to live happy peacefull lives. Some indians like Ms Roy clearly agreee with the many indian nation theory

In the words of George W. Bush - Bring It On ! Even better if you volunteer to lead the armies yourself. We will organise the proper Mehman Nawazi for you & your army!

but as ms roy points out you cant kill people to make them live with you some day all indians will learn this
Mate, A suggestion, you do not know or understand what Ms.Roy stands for, simply because she herself does not know. She is a known Anti Democratic activist. She has called Naxals as "Gandhi With Guns".

In the words of George W. Bush - Bring It On ! Even better if you volunteer to lead the armies yourself. We will organise the proper Mehman Nawazi for you & your army!

The last time we had 90000 POWs on our hands. And they did a shoddy job on the Delhi Meerut road.

This time we have the Golden quadrilateral in the works. We can use some. ;)

Seems like Arundhati has found her soulmate- Pankaj Mishra. After marriage she should emigrate to UK and pander her nonsense to the Guardian newspaper.:tup:

Thats what you think. Wake up! This is 2011, not 1962 where the Indian government can perpetually lie to the Indian masses.

Arundhati Roy is a true INDIAN PATRIOT. Shes knows the truth.

She knows Pakistan, China, and Nepal will never give up, because they have the moral argument and upper hand.

India has no arguments to support her stand.

India is the odd man of Asia. It is without surprise SCO hasn't reached it's full potential yet.

Have you considered Indians if they consider her even a patriot... or Pakistanis have become official spoke person for who is a true patriot or not. Please keep it upto who is a muslim and who is not stop decieding the truthfulness of Indians.

Salute to Arundati Roy yet again for speaking truth and taking risk for the sake of lives of innocent Kashmiris.

Salute to Arundati Roy yet again for speaking truth and taking risk for the sake of lives of innocent Kashmiris.

And we are ready to salute the one man who is ready to make this risk into reality....

Dukhti rug pe hath rakh dia aap ne. :P

kya dukhti rag kahawat hai

hathi chale bazar kutte bhokhe hazaar

At least we allowed her to speak up. if she was to be in china she would be locked up and keys thrown away. in middle east she would be stoned to death. in pakistan by now she would be blasted in quest for some virgins by a mullah. in US she would be in Guantanamo bay. In the end it gives the feel how great my nation is.

And we are ready to salute the one man who is ready to make this risk into reality....

Time will defiantly award Kashmir a man like Quaid-e-Azam JINNAH to free Kashmir out of Indian Occupation like what JINNAH did with British Occupation, and that will be a reality.

how old is arundhati??
I waiting when would she die!!

Back
Top Bottom