What's new

Arundhati Roy calls for end to Indian ‘occupation’ of Kashmir

Ms Roy is a true incredible indian patriot. we ned more indians like her to speak up against the injustices of non secular indian govt

So sensitive about Indians? are you just 'enjoying' these conversations?

dont need to it will happen in due course all indians will get educated and not tryforce people to live withthem. You know Indians like Ms Roy

I know another Ms Roy.. lol she is my mom..yeah my title is Roy as well.. what a coincidence :D

Indians need to appreciatee true patriots like Ms Roy and example to all indians

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

I know another Ms Roy.. lol she is my mom..yeah my title is Roy as well.. what a coincidence :D

give her our regards and tell her she has a great woman with her name

Indians need to appreciatee true patriots like Ms Roy and example to all indians

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

chill man.. at the end of the day.. she is just someone who is making a show of moving against the tide to make a lot of clutter that will get some attention towards her,an attention seeker,out and out.

Something sort of what the Pakistanis say about Veena Malik,does make little difference anyhow.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Its not a name,its a surname.. anyways,I will give her your regards :D

ida shonk hai te apne ghar lai ja us nu

hey you not gonna be popular wwith Mrs B

2008070552470801.jpg

neither is pakistan. But according to wise and incredible indian ms roy kashmiris may want some say in their future

So is India....so status quo prevails :)

every one has right to live according to their own will , if ppl of pakistan want to live in their own separate homeland they have full right to do so , you should have no problem , you should have accepted it gracefully , like we accepted Bangladesh as our beloved brother.

That is news to me !

Pakistan 'gracefully' accepted Bangladesh ? Oh my, then what was 1971 war for ?

Mate, A suggestion, you do not know or understand what Ms.Roy stands for, simply because she herself does not know. She is a known Anti Democratic activist. She has called Naxals as "Gandhi With Guns".

Epic.

Back
Top Bottom