What's new

Arundhati Roy calls for end to Indian ‘occupation’ of Kashmir

There can be a great solution to this..Pakistan wants it?It can come and take it..the winner takes it all and the looser takes the ball :oops:

Maybe the Indian subcontinent is a better word ... Akhand Bharat ceased to exist thousands of year ago ... Wake up and smell the coffee :P

it never existed most indians i come accross are incredibly ignorant about their history and even their religion

it never existed most indians i come accross are incredibly ignorant about their history and even their religion
So are you not Ignorant about your religion and history.. are u not a part of India before the separation???

Hinduism is the only religion for which no date of origin is known..the father of surgery and the first major operation in the history of human civilization was carried out by Sushruta and mentioned in the Vedas.
You seriously live in a delusion about Hinduism and certainly India.

Arundhati says Kashmir should be separated Pakistanis say the same..Syed Geelani says the same...
Result:We know! :D

Hinduism is the only religion for which no date of origin is known..the father of surgery and the first major operation in the history of human civilization was carried out by Sushruta and mentioned in the Vedas.
Did you see anyone mention anything about Hinduism ?

It dosen't mean that performing surgery make Hinduism the perfect religion.. don't u know that India had more than 1000 sects who searched for the meaning of life around the time of the Siddhartha the Buddha...

It dosen't mean that performing surgery make Hinduism the perfect religion.. don't u know that India had more than 1000 sects who searched for the meaning of life around the time of the Siddhartha the Buddha...
Hinduism has its share of faults Gautam Buddh,was a Shakya and Buddhism came into existence way way after Hinduism.

take her ..i hope when she will praise ttp and al qaeda..then u will get lessons:lol:
you take her and she is enjoying bal tharkure and other Hindus extremist but you must leave the kashmir

Back
Top Bottom