What's new

Arundhati Roy calls for end to Indian ‘occupation’ of Kashmir

Pakistanism
2000px-Partition_of_India-en.svg.png

Oh so thats where you get your history lessons from,

India was not under the control of one person as a Akhand Bharat ideology and several rulers were ruling different states and all the Raja’s or the Emperors were fighting with each other for the expansion of their territory and this division itself portrays the false claims of Akhand Bharat. Even the Muslims could never say Akhand Muslim kind of word as they were also divided among themselves in the name of Sassanid Empire, Khilji, Mughals, Mysore, Hyderebad Daccan, Rajputs and not to forget the Sikh Empire that was established before the British Raj.

Several different smaller kingdoms were different countries in itself just like today’s Pakistan and India and there was never a moment when an Emperor could keep a major control of Indian subcontinent under his Kingdom and we also must not forget these are only Kingdoms but during this period of thousands of years Indian subcontinent was further divided into different religions, languages, cultures, traditions, moral values, interests and so on. The list is never ending. Thats why I think perhaps all neighbours should invade and dismember india it wouldnt take china and pakistan alone more than a week or so to achieve this relativly quickly without too much bloodshed into maybe 30 or so countries. You cant force people to live together

Oh so thats where you get your history lessons from,

India was not under the control of one person as a Akhand Bharat ideology and several rulers were ruling different states and all the Raja’s or the Emperors were fighting with each other for the expansion of their territory and this division itself portrays the false claims of Akhand Bharat. Even the Muslims could never say Akhand Muslim kind of word as they were also divided among themselves in the name of Sassanid Empire, Khilji, Mughals, Mysore, Hyderebad Daccan, Rajputs and not to forget the Sikh Empire that was established before the British Raj.

Several different smaller kingdoms were different countries in itself just like today’s Pakistan and India and there was never a moment when an Emperor could keep a major control of Indian subcontinent under his Kingdom and we also must not forget these are only Kingdoms but during this period of thousands of years Indian subcontinent was further divided into different religions, languages, cultures, traditions, moral values, interests and so on. The list is never ending. Thats why I think perhaps all neighbours should invade and dismember india it wouldnt take china and pakistan alone more than a week or so to achieve this relativly quickly without too much bloodshed into maybe 30 or so countries. You cant force people to live together

Your post shows the inherent flaw of the two nation theory.

It was never about a separate homeland for the Muslims. It was always about hatred, sheer hatred.

The rage of the convert. The need to be accepted as an equal of those that converted you.

How do you achieve that, by digging dirt on your past, your ancestors, your identity.

Calling it Jahiliyah, calling your ancestors as jahils and trying to embrace the history of the invaders.

Guess what, it earns you only contempt. From your invaders and from those that didn't surrender their faith in the face of that tyranny.

All you have left is this impotent rage.

And a burning hate.

Its not a hate for us or for India.

It is a hate for yourself. That's why it is unquenchable.

I said

Thats why I think perhaps all neighbours should invade and dismember india it wouldnt take china and pakistan alone more than a week or so to achieve this relativly quickly without too much bloodshed into maybe 30 or so countries. You cant force people to live together

because I want people in the neighbourhood including india to live happy peacefull lives. Some indians like Ms Roy clearly agreee with the many indian nation theory

I said

Thats why I think perhaps all neighbours should invade and dismember india it wouldnt take china and pakistan alone more than a week or so to achieve this relativly quickly without too much bloodshed into maybe 30 or so countries. You cant force people to live together

because I want people in the neighbourhood including india to live happy peacefull lives. Some indians like Ms Roy clearly agreee with the many indian nation theory

Shows it all, doesn't it.

Some people say the same about Islam and Muslims. Not too much bloodshed, just get rid of it. Do you agree that is the way to stop Islamic terror?

The hatred is a self-hatred. The impotent rage of the convert.

I said

the 30 or so small countries you are talking about decided to form a union before 1947 which is now called india
you are overestimating your military abilities,it couldent even win or have a bigger advantage over india in any war
we are more than happy with your jelousy

Your post shows the inherent flaw of the two nation theory.

It was never about a separate homeland for the Muslims. It was always about hatred, sheer hatred.

The rage of the convert. The need to be accepted as an equal of those that converted you.

How do you achieve that, by digging dirt on your past, your ancestors, your identity.

Calling it Jahiliyah, calling your ancestors as jahils and trying to embrace the history of the invaders.

Guess what, it earns you only contempt. From your invaders and from those that didn't surrender their faith in the face of that tyranny.

All you have left is this impotent rage.

And a burning hate.

Its not a hate for us or for India.

It is a hate for yourself. That's why it is unquenchable.

It was never about a separate homeland for the Muslims
every one has right to live according to their own will , if ppl of pakistan want to live in their own separate homeland they have full right to do so , you should have no problem , you should have accepted it gracefully , like we accepted Bangladesh as our beloved brother.

rage of the convert
this is madness i see most of your quotes include similar hatred sentences , every one his right to choose right theory / religion for him , you are no one to question on it you must shut-up

this is just your stupid thought we never say our ancestors jahils , you close minded zombie..

hate for yourself

we don't hate any one we love every one , some right wing retardos like you do this...

This thread is about "Arundhati Roy calls for end to Indian ‘occupation’ of Kashmir " do not de-rail it.

the 30 or so small countries you are talking about decided to form a union before 1947 which is now called india
you are overestimating your military abilities,it couldent even win or have a bigger advantage over india in any war
we are more than happy with your jelousy

Yeah... thumbs up for Indian leaders who tried so hard to keep it together,.....

Arundhati Roy calls for end to Indian ‘occupation’ of Kashmir .

indians don't give a damn abt ur opinion mam, now go prepare ur next statement under the shield of great Indian democracy which allows u to do so.

Yeah... thumbs up for Indian leaders who tried so hard to keep it together,.....

and like modi committed crimes to keep it together. but as ms roy points out you cant kill people to make them live with you some day all indians will learn this

and like modi committed crimes to keep it together. but as ms roy points out you cant kill people to make them live with you some day all indians will learn this

really did modi commit crime to keep india together,did someone hit on you head
how can a riot keep a country together,your logic fails

Back
Top Bottom