What's new

Arunachal Pradesh Power House of India

@Blast##, Ok just give me simple direction. In may if I will go with family, then from Kolkatta How to go? BTW I am from Bhubaneswar.

if ur not from Arunachal then u can't live here that the law here . except for business and tourism . . but if u pay me well i can push you over chinese side and you can populate there as ur wish . :) but if ur caught ur shoot dead .. wanna risk .!!

ha ha ha .Yes of course yaar !

lol why is that the law? An Indian can not live in that part of India?

Sure you never to be a Chinese.

Chinese go around populating the whole world becoming citizens in every damn continent. But you can not become a chinese citizen? Wow what a stupid law. Unless you change that law no other Chinese should be allowed to become citizen of any other country. It is only fair isnt it?

@Blast##, Ok just give me simple direction. In may if I will go with family, then from Kolkatta How to go? BTW I am from Bhubaneswar.

From kolkatta u can take flight to guwahati (Assam's capital) 3 hrs or train . from guwahati u will get direct helicopter service Pawan Hans to Arunachal pradesh (40 min) u 'll land at naharlagun near itanager ( AP capital ) or u can take nightsuper (bus) from guwahati to itanagar (1 night) . but first get Inner Line Permit from arunachal bawan from kolkatta or guwahati and contact tour operater for guide . i know one call Himalaya Tour service it has Aarunachal's local tour guide and they will more relible and safe if u plan to come .

lol why is that the law? An Indian can not live in that part of India?

Chinese go around populating the whole world becoming citizens in every damn continent. But you can not become a chinese citizen? Wow what a stupid law. Unless you change that law no other Chinese should be allowed to become citizen of any other country. It is only fair isnt it?

Bhai saab . you can come and do bussiness or for tour but u can't purchase land or own it because our population density is even lower than a sector in delhi . whole of Arunachal state's population is not more than 14 lakhs and my tribes population is just 60,000 so just imagine if lakhs mainland people start pouring in and start living among us there will be problem for us we loose our everything land ,culture, traditions etc so to safe our right to exist govt. of india has created this law till our population is mature enough to get mixed with mainland peoples .

Bhai saab . you can come and do bussiness or for tour but u can't purchase land or own it because our population density is even lower than a sector in delhi . whole of Arunachal state's population is not more than 14 lakhs and my tribes population is just 60,000 so just imagine if lakhs mainland people start pouring in and start living among us there will be problem for us we loose our everything land ,culture, traditions etc so to safe our right to exist govt. of india has created this law till our population is mature enough to get mixed with mainland peoples .

Sorry did not know about the details. So you are tribal people. I guess it is the same as many tribes living in Orrisa in many jungles and they are allowed to live there but others cant. Just like in Andaman islands right?

Sorry did not know about the details. So you are tribal people. I guess it is the same as many tribes living in Orrisa in many jungles and they are allowed to live there but others cant. Just like in Andaman islands right?

Guess
.u can say dat but we are more developed and highly sophisticated ,literated and well educated society only our disadvantage is less population otherwise we would not have need all this restriction ..you should try to know how there are other indian community totally different from you on the far east of india..!

Last edited:
Guess
.u can say dat but we are more developed and highly sophisticated ,literated and well educated society only our disadvantage is less population otherwise we would not have need all this restriction ..you should try to know how there are other indian community totally different from you on the far east of india..!

rofl you guys place restrictions on other Indians and expect us to know more about you? How can we? Like news dont report you and I never met any more from Arunachal while living in Delhi. You cant blame me

Let me tell you somthing u knw nothing bout northeastern part of india dat means u dn"t knw bout ur own country and u call ur self indian ?? and for ur information it was not us who placed that restrication but govt. of india after the independence . Go and blame central govt. ..!

rofl you guys place restrictions on other Indians and expect us to know more about you? How can we? Like news dont report you and I never met any more from Arunachal while living in Delhi. You cant blame me

Let me tell you somthing u knw nothing
bout northeastern part of india dat
means u dn"t knw bout ur own country
and u call ur self indian ?? and for ur
information it was not us who placed
that restrication but govt. of india after
the independence . Go and blame
central govt. ..!

Why you are acting so tough dude?

Why you are acting so tough dude?

No one is acting tough lol. I just wanted to know something that I didnt kno and just explained him why I didnt know. And I cant be blamed for that :P

Arunachal Brahmaputra dries up; China's role suspected

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom