What's new

Arunachal Pradesh Power House of India

India is 4th largest producer of electricity not 6th(claimed by the article)......

Does Arunachal pradesh has airports aand cinema halls?

yes we had two cinema hall but m not sure wether its working now or not ..he he he .!! and we have lots of small airports where small planes and helicopters lands. Theres air service that we use which is operated by Pawan Hans company . But we shall get green airport in our state capital itanager in near future as the project is in starting process and now all the small airports are being in process of renevotion state even the one which is in my home town Ziro . We got railway conection jst this month and the service for passenger train will start in few months ..!!

India is 4th largest producer of electricity not 6th(claimed by the article)......

Does Arunachal pradesh has airports aand cinema halls?

yes we had two cinema hall but m not sure wether its working now or not ..he he he .!! and we have lots of small airports where small planes and helicopters lands. Theres air service that we use which is operated by Pawan Hans company . But we shall get green airport in our state capital itanager in near future as the project is in starting process and now all the small airports are being in process of renevotion state even the one which is in my home town Ziro . We got railway conection jst this month and the service for passenger train will start in few months ..!!

Do you have enough roads?

If I am from Arunachal Pradesh and if I want to be Chinese would China let me in?

You will see a green strip above your profile pic,see at the right end of the strip and you will see a no. which represents post no.

My questions are......
Does Arunachal pradesh has internattional airports and cinema halls?
Is Indian gov. doing enough for devlopment of Arunachal pradesh?

In a way yes as u can see m happy with the development till now but as Arunachal is surrounded by three country its very sensitive issue and indian govt. must bring more development schmes and provide more govt. job to arunachalis.

In a way yes as u can see m happy with the development till now but as Arunachal is surrounded by three country its very sensitive issue and indian govt. must bring more development schmes and provide more govt. job to arunachalis.
Have been to any other state of India other than NE states?

Some interesting info i got.....
Upper Siang Hydroelectric Project
The Upper Siang Hydroelectric Project consists of the construction of several hydroelectric power dams in the Upper Siang district of Arunachal Pradesh, India. Construction work on the project was commenced by the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) in April 2009 and various hydro dams will be constructed in phases over a span of 15-20 years.[1]

The main dam is being constructed across river Siang, a tributary of river Brahmaputra and upon completion, the dam reservoir will hold 10 billion cubic meters of water. The hydro power project at Siang will alone generate between 10,000 to 12,000 MW, making it the largest hydroelectric dam in South Asia.

The state government of Arunachal Pradesh has signed deals with various Indian power companies to develop hydro projects. A total of 42 schemes are planned to generate electricity in excess of 27,000 MW with the Upper Siang project being one of them.

yes my father is working in central govt. so we were posted in delhi for 6 years then to siliguri etc . my cousins are studying in LPU Lovely university Profession, some in puducherry doing MBBS and some studying civil engineer in dehradun ..i'm DPS product ..

you are very true..Indian gov. is pathetic in this approach ..they only want to develop delhi but forget about the other states..and we are certainly not paying enough attention to our north eastern states..
I hate this type of vote bank politics of INida and congress..
you are from what place Itanagar or tawang area..
and one thing Arunachal is real beauty..a breath taker .....:)

@Dem!god ,

Roads

Arunachal Pradesh has two highways: the 336 km National Highway 52, completed in 1998, which connects Jonai with Dirak, and another highway, which connects Tezpur in Assam with Tawang.[36] As of 2007, every village has been connected by road thanks to funding provided by the central government. Every small town has its own bus station and daily bus services are available. All places are connected to Assam, which has increased trading activity. An additional National Highway is being constructed following the Stillwell Ledo Road, which connects Ledo in Assam to Jairampur in Arunachal. Work on the ambitious 2,400 km two-lane Trans-Arunachal Highway Project announced by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on 31 January 2008 on his maiden visit to the state, is scheduled to be completed by 2015–16.

wait, there is people there?! I thought it was empty land. This reaffirms one thing, the west has no idea where this piece of land is, cause from the reports I read there are no people in Chinese disputed territory, except a Philippine island, that has like 200 people.

Hydro power generation potential in India..

graph-img.jpg

wait, there is people there?! I thought it was empty land. This reaffirms one thing, the west has no idea where this piece of land is, cause from the reports I read there are no people in Chinese disputed territory, except a Philippine island, that has like 200 people.
it has about 1.5 million indians.

Back
Top Bottom