What's new

Arunachal Pradesh Power House of India

As I mentioned earlier the Siang is shrinking as well as many other tributaries.
It is normal for tributaries to dry up in winter..they are not perennial rivers , all depends on rainfall

Well,I know they are not perennial and experience shrinkage in winter,however,the shrinking is worrying in recent times.Sibo Korong, one of the many tributaries of Siang in had been reduced to a drain when just a decade or so ago it was a small river in its own right.Add to that many other small streams have just vanished.

This is why the need of dam is more demanding now . china is diverting the river water in their territory so we need to store rainwater in dams during summer to be able to use it during dry season and during requirement ...

Well,I know they are not perennial and experience shrinkage in winter,however,the shrinking is worrying in recent times.Sibo Korong, one of the many tributaries of Siang in had been reduced to a drain when just a decade or so ago it was a small river in its own right.Add to that many other small streams have just vanished.

This is why the need of dam is more demanding now . china is diverting the river water in their territory so we need to store rainwater in dams during summer to be able to use it during dry season and during requirement ...

so mate,is there even a small fraction of arunachalis who would wanna join china?

Regardless of those who want to join China or not, South Tibet is still on the nagociation table even after 1x rounds, we have the patience to go over 1XX round if needed and your gorvernment wouldn't dare to declare that Shouth Tibet is none negociable, every time we evoke them for another round negociation, they comply to our request and come. :coffee:.

Regardless of those who want to join China or not, South Tibet is still on the nagociation table even after 1x rounds, we have the patience to go over 1XX round if needed and your gorvernment wouldn't dare to declare that Shouth Tibet is none negociable, every time we evoke them for another round negociation, they comply to our request and come. :coffee:.
Sure people of Arunachal are regardless in negotiation although people from both sides regard them as Chinese.

For timebeing ! As u know theres massive buildup of military and thousands of youth from arunachal are being inducted into govt. services of india . when the people of arunachal itself wouldn't agree to be part of china how in hell will chinese make it happen now .The time has alredy passed by for chinese to make any impact on the society of arunachali's , indian culture is so strongly imbedded into our society that it is impossible for us to acept chinese style . china should have taken over us when our foregathers were illiterate .eg -tibet , now its not possible my friend . Regardless of china negotiation with india on aeunachal ,we can never be part of china . !

Sure people of Arunachal are regardless in negotiation although people from both sides regard them as Chinese.

With time ...people of india and world wil know that we can never part of china . we have very diferent culture,tradition,language and living style from china so wether thers 1 round or 1000 rounds of negotiation china can never have our land ..!

Last edited:
With time ...people of india and world wil know that we can never part of china . we have very diferent culture,tradition,language and living style from china so wether thers 1 round or 1000 rounds of negotiation china can never have our land ..!
Seems you avoid the point that your land is also our land.I just said your people are regarded as Chinese by both Indian and Chinese people.

Seems you avoid the point that your land is also our land.I just said your people are regarded as Chinese by both Indian and Chinese people.

LoL ..With wat right do you claim our land to be urs ?? I hv said that it will take some time for indians to learn dat we are not chinese cause we don't hve any similiarity with you people .

^
You are a Christian.

You want British Colonialism back again.

Back
Top Bottom