What's new

Arunachal Pradesh not part of India: China

Why are you shying away from stating your position? Again, do you think AP and Ladakh, the area of contentions are chinese territory? Once you are open in your stance, would make more sense to understand your arguments.

Or you are just limiting yourself to selectively pick up reports and question specific nationality only?
I think I wasn't shying away and stated my position earlier.

Please don't waste your and my time now. I know you completely understand my pov, but for certain reasons, you don't want to acknowledge the recent loss of 1000 sq kms. This destroys your stance that China only issues threats without actions, while it weakens Indian stance that you will not give an inch of land.

Now don't waste my time, I have many other tasks at hand. Thanks.

I think I wasn't shying away and stated my position earlier.

Please don't waste your and my time now. I know you completely understand my pov, but for certain reasons, you don't want to acknowledge the recent loss of 1000 sq kms. This destroys your stance that China only issues threats without actions, while it weakens Indian stance that you will not give an inch of land.

Now don't waste my time, I have many other tasks at hand. Thanks.

No you didn't. If you have, please point me toward that part where you have stated your stance on who you believe is an aggressor on whose land.

This thread is about China stating that AP is Chinese territory. What is your stand on it?

If you agree with China, why so worried of India losing few Kms of land. We are still net positive.

And if you feel China is incorrect, why dont you criticise the hegemon of region China?

But you chose to operate in grey areas to taunt !! Save yourself some time and dont waste in something you cant back up.

But you chose to operate in grey areas to taunt !! Save yourself some time and dont waste in something you cant back up.
Again wasting time.

You have lost 1000 kms of territory recently that you believe was yours. You guys have no reason to taunt China.. Your countrymen on this very forum say that China only issues threats.

There is no action from your side for the areas you claim are yours. Heck even you can't issue threats.

As for your net positive claim, who knows 1000 sq kilometers is just a start.

Anyway, China is no more issuing threats.. it has shown you what it can do by capturing 1000 sq kms. So my comments are a reminder to you and your countrymen, don't underestimate your opponents (which you regularly do and probably will not stop while you continue to lose land).

Now can you show your frustration to your government and army rather than to me on this forum? Your first priority should be to ask your government why you have lost a large piece of land recently.

Thank you in advance for not bothering me again.

1599563566909.png

Lets start afresh..

What is the premise you have set for yourself to judge if India has lost territory or China?

This article is about China claiming that AP is actually chinese state. Why dont you believe China and question chinese posters for losing a whole state than mocking India for losing 1000 sq Km?

Where do you stand? Who is the land grabber here between China and India?

"Recent" is a nice word though. :)

Did you, India, which came into being on 15th August 1947, fought China to "conquer" the so called Arunachal Pradesh from Chinese clutches? Or was it a case of British colonial masters giving it to you on platter?

Thank you in advance for not bothering me again.

Why would I, if these are kind of comebacks you do. Have a good day !!

Did you, India, which came into being on 15th August 1947, fought China to "conquer" the so called Arunachal Pradesh from Chinese clutches? Or was it a case of British colonial masters giving it to you on platter?

We, India, haven't conquered any land which was not ours. Anyways, conquering is quite medieval concept, no pride I see there.

However we, India, wont surrender any land, unlike you, to mighty Chinese either. Our maps do not have open ends and we have gut to make our claims "open".

On a platter or not, fact is AP is an Indian State and Chinese need to take an Indian Visa to visit there. Period.

Back
Top Bottom