What's new

Arunachal Pradesh not part of India: China

Oh my god you have discovered new excuse for the pussy footing.
Indian govt should agree then you will liberate arunachal pradesh .
Please stop giving these shitty lessonz to your ally pakistan, see becoz of you imran khan is also waiting for indian govt to agree then he will liberate kashmir.
It's the India who has been crying, not China, did you see any Chinese boycotting , trashing and burning Indian goods? yes it's almost impossible to find any Indian goods in China, but still no one cares about India in general in China, in most Chinese eyes India is just a poverty stricken sh where most of the world poor live.

So do you mean all this is happening to make india roll back 370 ?
What if i told you india wont even move a inch on that issue and pakistan will have to go to war with india if there was to be any change on ground.
Nopes, because I think abrogation of 370 has nullified all the subsequent agreements between all the parties. I don't know what will happen in future, I am only commenting on what's happening on the ground now.

Last edited:
Lets start afresh..

What is the premise you have set for yourself to judge if India has lost territory or China?

This article is about China claiming that AP is actually chinese state. Why dont you believe China and question chinese posters for losing a whole state than mocking India for losing 1000 sq Km?

Where do you stand? Who is the land grabber here between China and India?

"Recent" is a nice word though. :)
No need to start afresh.
Your newspapars reported that India has lost close to 1000 sq kms recently.

I haven't even brought 38,000 sq kms in question.. which is a thing of the past now.

And if you care to read, I was responding to a comment in which someone said China only threatens, which is not the case anymore.

This is why I call you guys delusional.

China has captured the land very recently.. at least according to your news outlets. And on Arunachal Pardesh, they have laid their claim only. I don't know if their intent is to capture AP, maybe this is only a pressure tactic. Because what I have heard (that too from your own media persons) that China moves 2 syeps ahead and then retreats one step to make everyone happy.
Neither 1000 sq km , nor AP has been won by china and india respectively in war. Both are peacetime acquisitions
There goes your whole argument.

Neither 1000 sq km , nor AP has been won by china and india respectively in war. Both are peacetime acquisitions
There goes your whole argument.
When did I say AP has been taken away from India.. However, for 1000 sq kms, this is what your newspapers writes:

About 1,000 square kilometres of area in Ladakh along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) is now under Chinese control, intelligence inputs provided to the Centre suggest.

Now only delusional being will say that China only issues warnings.

Nothing new,but it sure tells us how much rattled Chinese are...
A Tibetan special force beating Chinese under Indian Army's banner must be hard to digest at home.

lol its cute how hard the BJP bots are struggling to project their bitterness and fury on China after some simple "we dont care about Indias Arunachal Whatever crap claims there is no such thing" responding to the latest bulk of never ending waves of Indian government protest and Indian propaganda outrage about Chinese intrusions, Chinese hegemony, cope narratives to feel better about all the losses incured and Super Power India buildups

The heights we are talking about were not under Indian control after the 62 war .Now we have them under our control .yes they still hold our land .earlier Indian govts were not bothered and neglected the lac and Chinese had free run at the lac .all these frequent clashes you see are due to India catching up and respond to China land grab in time.

The heights you are talking about are not even in Chinese control. They were in control of nobody. I am not sure about Chinese but Indians do patrol these heights before as well and they are in well under Indian claim of LAC.

Similarly the 1000 km of area now controlled by China are also used to be patrolled by Indians and they are well under Indian claim of LAC. These include north bank of Pangong Lake, Host Spring, Galwan Valley region and Gogra, Depsang etc. China alone occupied 900 km in Depsang region on Indian side of LAC and China so closed to your brigade stationed in DBO.

The thing is China never demarcates LAC and once it occupies any new territory across Indian side of LAC then China starts making a new claim on adjacent areas of those newly occupied territory and this way China keep moving westwards. This time India had preempted and put its boots on adjacent heights (Read Chushul ect) of newly Chinese occupied territory i.e. North bank of Pangong Lake. So India did not lose all but India did lose north bank of Pangong Lake together in other sectors of LAC.

Okay China..... whole India is not a part of anything called India.... now will you really do something or continue with trolling????

Arunachal Pradesh not part of India: China
Beijing heats up rhetoric as Chinese-Indian militaries remain locked in stand-off in far-off Ladakh
Riyaz ul Khaliq |07.09.2020
thumbs_b_c_66f47e829262d798469588e4ae60b3ef.jpg

ANKARA

Upping the ante amid military stand-off in the Himalayan Ladakh region, China on Monday asserted it “never recognized” the “so-called Arunachal Pradesh” as a province of India.

Addressing a news conference in Beijing, China’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said: “China has never recognized so-called ‘Arunachal Pradesh’, which is China's south Tibet region,” daily Global Times reported.

Arunachal Pradesh, with a population of nearly 1.8 million, divides China and India in latter’s north-eastern region.

The statement by China comes at a time when the two countries are locked in a serious military stand-off in Ladakh area of disputed Jammu and Kashmir region since this May.

The two countries have been in conflict over the region as China claims sovereignty over Arunachal Pradesh which is under effective control of India.

Zhao was responding to alleged missing of five Indians from the region.

A minister in Narendra Modi government, Kiren Rijiju, said Sunday the Indian Army has reached out to their counterparts in China over reports that five villagers from Arunachal Pradesh were allegedly “abducted” by the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) on Sept. 4. Rijiju is a parliament member from Arunachal Pradesh.

“We have no details to release yet about question on Indian army sending a message to PLA about five missing Indians in the region,” Zhao added.

‘US destroying free market, competition neutrality’

Beijing also slammed Washington for, what it called, “destroying the free market, competition neutrality, the spirit of the rule of law, and international norms, which the US traditionally prides itself on”.

Urging counteraction to the US moves by international community, Zhao said China “strongly opposes US abuse of national security concept, imposing wide range of restrictions on Chinese firms without evidence, which is pure hegemony”. Zhao was responding to the recent moves by the US against China's top chipmaker SMIC.

“By refusing to compete in a fair and transparent way, the US is trying to capitalize on its own strengths to create a world like that in George Orwell's ‘1984’ and export it to the 21st century,” the Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman said, responding to “smearing remarks” by some US politicians against China.

Arunachal Pradesh is Chinese land, and it is time for China to take it back.

China on Monday adopted a decidedly unfriendly posture to the Indian Army’s question asking if five civilians who went missing from Arunachal Pradesh days ago were in the custody of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA). China has never recognised the “so-called ‘Arunachal Pradesh’, which is China's south Tibet region”, the Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian told a news briefing on Monday in response to a question about the missing Indians. “We have no details to release yet about the question on Indian Army sending a message to PLA about the five missing Indians in the region,” he added, denying knowledge of the abduction. The Indian Army had told its Chinese counterpart about the five civilians, who were engaged as guides and porters by the Army in the Upper Subansiri district on the Sino-India border, on Saturday. They had gone for hunting in a jungle when they were allegedly kidnapped by the PLA. Two members of the group returned home and informed the families of the other five that they had been whisked away by the Chinese troops from Sera-7

No need to start afresh.
Your newspapars reported that India has lost close to 1000 sq kms recently.

I haven't even brought 38,000 sq kms in question.. which is a thing of the past now.

And if you care to read, I was responding to a comment in which someone said China only threatens, which is not the case anymore.

Why are you shying away from stating your position? Again, do you think AP and Ladakh, the area of contentions are chinese territory? Once you are open in your stance, would make more sense to understand your arguments.

Or you are just limiting yourself to selectively pick up reports and question specific nationality only?

Nothing new,but it sure tells us how much rattled Chinese are...
A Tibetan special force beating Chinese under Indian Army's banner must be hard to digest at home.
If stepping on your own landmine is the definition of Tibetan special forces beating the Chinese, then so be it :enjoy: . What the Indians achieved was a one SFF commando killed another a couple others wounded for zero gain whatsoever. At least if you had to die though, you would rather get killed by your own landmine than get brutally massacred by the Chinese with spiked clubs.

Back
Top Bottom