What's new

Arunachal CM Dead - Confirmed

proves AP was and will remain a part of china

Yes ofcourse and so are the following countries with largest population of han chinese

Indonesia
Thailand
Malaysia
United States
Canada
Peru
Vietnam
Cambodia
Philippines
Myanmar
Russia
Japan
Australia
South Africa
United Kingdom
France
Italy
Laos
Brazil
Spain
Netherlands
South Korea

THEY ARE ALL A PART OF CHINA IF I UNDERSTAND YOU PERFECTLY

Yes ofcourse and so are the following countries with largest population of han chinese

Indonesia
Thailand
Malaysia
United States
Canada
Peru
Vietnam
Cambodia
Philippines
Myanmar
Russia
Japan
Australia
South Africa
United Kingdom
France
Italy
Laos
Brazil
Spain
Netherlands
South Korea

THEY ARE ALL A PART OF CHINA IF I UNDERSTAND YOU PERFECTLY

these are separate regions.....AP gels and bonds with China just like a jigsaw puzzle and you know its Chinese....since u cant say it openly so u are denying it...remember hottest places in hell are reserved for those those who lie cause of fear of death in times of great moral crisis

these are separate regions.....AP gels and bonds with China just like a jigsaw puzzle and you know its Chinese....since u cant say it openly so u are denying it...remember hottest places in hell are reserved for those those who lie cause of fear of death in times of great moral crisis

Read some history, Ill tell you bit of a Surprising thing, AP was never a part of them untill then, they thought to have been conquered Tibet, then did they bring up the issue of south Tibet which is said to be AP...... And I am not a Believer of Heaven or Hell, Hence I fear non....

And I am not a Believer of Heaven or Hell, Hence I fear non....

thats your bigggest problem and thats why you are lying openly

people of AP are chinese not indians.stop fooling yourself and refrain from branding them indians..do u have some problem??when people of AP dont consider them indians and so dont kashmiris consider them indians....u are bent upon labelling them as indians....

Why is it a sad comment?
Because he fails to understand what consists of India and makes some silly remarks.
And btw why are you advocating for him? If he has his opinions he can debate with me. India is more diverse than most people will ever realize and be able to comprehend.

Because he fails to understand what consists of India and makes some silly remarks.
And btw why are you advocating for him? If he has his opinions he can debate with me. India is more diverse than most people will ever realize and be able to comprehend.

I'm not "advocating" for anyone.

I'm just wondering why it's so sad, that Glorious Resolve thought he looked Chinese?

And no, I don't care about the border issues.

If China included everyone who had East Asian facial features, then half the world would be within our borders.

I'm not "advocating" for anyone.

I'm just wondering why it's so sad, that Glorious Resolve thought he looked Chinese?

he is just trying to look cool...trying to talk of harmony between people of india and people of occupied land....what they did with sikhs in 1984 is pretty clear

Can you define what means by looking Chinese?

East Asian facial features, obviously.

Same as when foreigners meet me, and ask whether I am Chinese/Korean/Japanese.

These identities are "cultural" ones, not racial ones.

Ok You have reasoned mine, But Believing and Fearing in everything why on earth do you lie? could you explain?
i am not lying....you very well know AP is chinese........you are not stingroy but a professional...so i was expecting you would accept the fact...but lo and behold u are lying more than him in a professional manner :lol:

i am not lying....you very well know AP is chinese........you are not stingroy but a professional...so i was expecting you would accept the fact...but lo and behold u are lying more than him in a professional manner :lol:

Is there any Proven Hypothesis that you do Not Lie? and Is there any rule that a Professional does not have the right to advocate his stand?? If you have the courage to debate please Do, but do not try to end it up saying "I do not lie"....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom