What's new

Arunachal CM Dead - Confirmed

East Asian facial features, obviously.

Same as when foreigners meet me, and ask whether I am Chinese/Japanese/Korean.

I can very well differentiate between Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese. I know why he said and thus my reply. I won't mind if you disagree with my opinion.

Lets just keep to the topic shall we and hope he is found alive. Today will be a crucial day in the search and rescue operations.

moderation the need of the hour !

Those who have nothing to write about the current situation of the missing chopper, can I please request you not to flame this thread.

Thanks,

I can very well differentiate between Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese. I know why he said and thus my reply. I won't mind if you disagree with my opinion.

Lets just keep to the topic shall we and hope he is found alive. Today will be a crucial day in the search and rescue operations.

Doubtful.

I think you guys are jumping on him for a mistake that is very easy to make. You think you can tell the difference between Chinese/Korean/Japanese by sight, when even I have trouble doing that sometimes?

Take the test and see. AllLookSame Test number #1.

You don't need to put down an email address or your real name, just make up a random name.

Is there any Proven Hypothesis that you do Not Lie? and Is there any rule that a Professional does not have the right to advocate his stand?? If you have the courage to debate please Do, but do not try to end it up saying "I do not lie"....

i aint lying as i said earlier AP gels with Chinese mainland .....the people the culture the geography the history everything.....they are pure chinese hans

moderation the need of the hour !

Those who have nothing to write about the current situation of the missing chopper, can I please request you not to flame this thread.

Thanks,

are u proud of this 50 percent italian in your avatar?:lol:

i aint lying as i said earlier AP gels with Chinese mainland .....the people the culture the geography the history everything.....they are pure chinese hans

What is that you know about the AP culture?? And please share the Hypothesis written about you where its proved you do not lie, otherwise stop using that term... I too can finish it saying, I dont lie...

Wyf is going on shall we get back to the topic plz and to thosd members who are not intrested in him can please leave this thread

They're not hans smart one, they're Tibetans who are also Indians.

are u proud of this 50 percent italian in your avatar?:lol:

Are you proud of mr 10%? Must I say more? :azn:

Arunachal CM Dorjee Khandu still missing, search operations on

As mystery continues over the missing chopper of Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Dorjee Khandu, an all-out search operation is on to locate it.

The Euro-copter AS350 BR, operated by Pawan Hans, was carrying Khandu, his security officer deputy superintendent of police Yeshi Choddak, the sister of Tawang MLA Tsewang Dhondup, Yeshi Lamu and the two pilots, Captain B S Babbar and Captain K S Malick.

Government on Saturday night alerted the Department of Space and ISRO for help in locating the whereabouts of the missing helicopter.

Union Home Secretary G.K. Pillai said that Indian satellites have made two passes over the probable area from where the Pawan Hans helicopter went missing 20 minutes after takeoff from Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh but has not picked up any signals.

Indian Air Force choppers were also been roped in to trace the missing chopper.

The IAF choppers, which had halted the operation due to fading light and inclement weather on Saturday evening, have relaunched the operation from dawn. Four helicopters - two chetaks and two MI-17s - have been pressed into service.

Special rescue teams of the Army, SSB, ITBP personnel have also joined the search operation.

Both Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Congress president Sonia Gandhi are monitoring the search operation.

The state government has also set up a crisis management cell with principal secretary to CM Yeshi Tsering, civil aviation commissioner Hage Khoda, home secretary A K Srivastav, IGP SBK Singh, DIGP (West) Robin Hibu, DIG (Intelligence) Anil Shukla, City DC Pawan Kumar Sain and SP Apang Tamut as its members.

The committee will be monitoring the situation under the overall guidance and supervision of Chief Secretary Tabam Bam.

The chopper, which is missing for 24 hours now, took off from Tawang at 9:56 am on Saturday and was scheduled to land in Itanagar at 11:30 am. It, however, lost radio contact shortly after its take-off. The chopper was last sighted about 20 minutes later over Sela Pass.

Aviation experts fear the worst as flying in the area is extremely dangerous due to sudden weather changes affecting visibility.

Conflicting reports emerged throughout the day on Saturday over the disappearance of the chopper with initial reports claiming that the chopper had landed safely at Eastern Bhutan. However, later in the evening there were denials from all concerned saying the helicopter had not been located and search operation was on.

To locate the chopper, the Army and Air Force had launched search operations on Saturday, but was called off in the evening due to poor visibility.

Why is that the chopper radio isn't transmitting any frequency?? there must be some freq with short wavelength which can penetrate bad weather.

Why is that the chopper radio isn't transmitting any frequency?? there must be some freq with short wavelength which can penetrate bad weather.

Now The ISRO has stepped in for support, Lets hope we do not have any bad news waiting...

Its High time India started big time road and rail projects in AP. Maybe pathetic infra forced CM to take the chopper and in this weather condition, i have very less hope for a survival news.

I will Blame the Indian Govt for neglecting North east. It took Aggression from China for us to even look into north east affairs. Pathetic!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom