What's new

Arshad Sharif has left Pakistan!

@Solidify

In Russia Romanov family was burned TO DEATH for anti-patriots statement in 1921.

AFAIK, the Romanov family was executed by a firing squad in 1918. Maybe Dada (@Joe Shearer), who knows everything can shed some light on this.

Regards
Yes I got my dates mixed up.
Thanks for verifying.
They were killed which
is what I want to see happen in Pakistan
that is far from target.

And you aren't??

Who can't condemn arrest or abduction of Shehbaz Gill without justifying it one way or other?
I DO condemn it. I condemn it 100%. I am not a hypocrite. Can you go back and condemn the same when it was visited upon persons whom you don't like?

I said that esteemed members will have learnt that they were wrong to react to prior incidents like this in defense of the establishment, but don't worry, I don't expect to count you in this group.

Well here is Pmln friendly journalist accusing Pak isi chief.Guess what Hamid Mir was shot six times and still survived ,if you read how Geo has presented the account of the incident it sounds like a mulla Jatt movie.. Notice he is wearing bandage outside his shirt 😂😂😂he was attacked outside airport 😂😂😂while being chased and shot at he managed to call his colleagues about the attack 😂😂😂and by the way it’s pertinent to mention the attacker was wearing shalwar Kamiz.😂😂😂.

Attachments

• FEA89249-943D-4FA1-A4EC-01346088F2E5.png
    FEA89249-943D-4FA1-A4EC-01346088F2E5.png
    625.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 2D59A0B5-F366-4AA4-93DF-22C339140ED5.png
    2D59A0B5-F366-4AA4-93DF-22C339140ED5.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
Good he did right this country not worth to live in.

Pak fauj pak fauj worship karo is fauj ko . Sari dunya ki fauj hai per koi mulk hamari trah pagal nhi hoa fauj ke ishq main
So where are you and family heading?

Now Mr X asked Mr Y to tell some police wala in Karachi to take action because, Mr X has got millions from a particular political party therefore anything against Sharifs will become anti national and sedition.

Already settled out with family since 21 years

Good, my family last 35 years settled in the US we are now completing paperwork to get the remaining out — a few from armed forces will be leaving as well, even they’ve had it with the institution and country as a whole though they active serving don’t know if they’ll just walk out or submit paperwork don’t know how it works there but they said once it comes though they out the next night. You can’t live decently in Pakistan.

Last edited:
I DO condemn it. I condemn it 100%. I am not a hypocrite. Can you go back and condemn the same when it was visited upon persons whom you don't like?

I said that esteemed members will have learnt that they were wrong to react to prior incidents like this in defense of the establishment, but don't worry, I don't expect to count you in this group.

I am also not a hypocrite

I would have supported the treatment that is being given to Shehbaz Gill if the allegations against him were true

Same applies for the people that you guys keep whining about

I am also not a hypocrite

I would have supported the treatment that is being given to Shehbaz Gill if the allegations against him were true

Same applies for the people that you guys keep whining about
No, pick a side. Either the crap pulled against journos and politicians was wrong then and it's wrong now, or it was okay then and it's also okay now. Don't go looking for rationale to separate the two where there is none. Be consistent on the principles, not on the basis of your politics.

Back
Top Bottom