What's new

Arshad Sharif has left Pakistan!

Just last year, ARY and Arshad Sharif were being labled as touts of the Army, as being on the payroll of ISPR, and Arshad Sharif always got the most exclusive access to far flung places to get stories done.

How quickly the tide changes, and how quickly ego takes over.

Just last year, ARY and Arshad Sharif were being labled as touts of the Army, as being on the payroll of ISPR, and Arshad Sharif always got the most exclusive access to far flung places to get stories done.

How quickly the tide changes, and how quickly ego takes over.

The ringmaster changes the act in the main circus tent as and when he wishes. Same as always. Don't like the act? Just wait a bit.

All these people running to dubai, uk, usa etc must be very filthy rich to be able to buy tickets on a whim and run away…….plus all the accommodations and grocery and livings

How do they afford all this getting paid in PKR in Pak ?? Must be filthy filthy rich……wonder the source of incomes of ALL these peoples who flee to dubai

Ek aam pakistani to kahin taxi pe nahi ja sakta while thesr ppl can buy expensive tickets on a moment’s notice……in sabke visas b lagay hotay……kya baat ha

We know the corruption of ppp and pmln, but these “honest” ppl have loads of money too…….sochne ki baat to ha ?

Who’s next that shall fly to dubai? Do they also take their wives and kids and relatives??? Ya akaile akaile

imran riaz khan got his software updated, now its these peoples turn

I

I hope esteemed members who in the past would make light of journalists and politicians being targeted for being anti-establishment, employing spectacular amounts of mental gymnastics to deny or justify the boys’ excesses, are evermore realising that they were wrong.

While an institution should have legal recourse against defamation, ie writ petition via the High Court, they should not be able to wield this much power, to arrest and detain and suspend transmission.

Doubtless Shahbaz Gill is a massive hypocrite and ordinarily does not deserve more than a minimal amount of sympathy, but we have bigger problems legal issues in this country. Laws of accountability are missing or not practised, meanwhile the boys are able to exact their toll irrespective of what any law says, be that in contravention of basic constitutional rights. Also Shahbaz Gill has probably just learned that while slandering journalists and opposing political parties is easy, taking on some people in Pakistan has actual consequences. It’s not easy to run your mouth off in this case.

Screenshot_20220810-100808_Facebook.jpg

Pakistanis living abroad should make life hell of property dealers who run away abroad. These mofos scare away patriotic people and in the end runaway themselves.

I hope esteemed members who in the past would make light of journalists and politicians being targeted for being anti-establishment, employing spectacular amounts of mental gymnastics to deny or justify the boys’ excesses, are evermore realising that they were wrong.

While an institution should have legal recourse against defamation, ie writ petition via the High Court, they should not be able to wield this much power, to arrest and detain and suspend transmission.

Doubtless Shahbaz Gill is a massive hypocrite and ordinarily does not deserve more than a minimal amount of sympathy, but we have bigger problems legal issues in this country. Laws of accountability are missing or not practised, meanwhile the boys are able to exact their toll irrespective of what any law says, be that in contravention of basic constitutional rights. Also Shahbaz Gill has probably just learned that while slandering journalists and opposing political parties is easy, taking on some people in Pakistan has actual consequences. It’s not easy to run your mouth off in this case.
PTI and its followers which are pretty much obvious 70-80% pakistanis deserves this...why write such big statement..

Lets arrest everyone now..this will bring prosperity in pakistan especially foreign talent and foreign investment

All these people running to dubai, uk, usa etc must be very filthy rich to be able to buy tickets on a whim and run away…….plus all the accommodations and grocery and livings

How do they afford all this getting paid in PKR in Pak ?? Must be filthy filthy rich……wonder the source of incomes of ALL these peoples who flee to dubai

Ek aam pakistani to kahin taxi pe nahi ja sakta while thesr ppl can buy expensive tickets on a moment’s notice……in sabke visas b lagay hotay……kya baat ha

We know the corruption of ppp and pmln, but these “honest” ppl have loads of money too…….sochne ki baat to ha ?

Who’s next that shall fly to dubai? Do they also take their wives and kids and relatives??? Ya akaile akaile

imran riaz khan got his software updated, now its these peoples turn

I
Travel arrangements don’t cost much for upper middle class and elite, most big journalists fall into this bracket. If they’ve been detained, attacked, or kidnapped. They have both the moral justification and also validity in the eyes of foreign authorities to flee Pakistan when it suits them.

Plenty of journalists chose to stay, others decided to leave. It really doesn’t reflect badly in either case.

Well i dont want to be arrested when i travel back
so bajwa zinda abad

Pakistanis living abroad should make life hell of property dealers who run away abroad. These mofos scare away patriotic people and in the end runaway themselves.
What good will that do..most of them will back for more looting in pakistan anyway
Better to just spend that time in somwthing productive for yourself

Well i dont want to be arrested when i travel back
so bajwa zinda abad

What good will that do..most of them will back for more looting in pakistan anyway
Better to just spend that time in somwthing productive for yourself

Make sure you all face towards washington DC when offering namaz.

I must admit though if amreeka was offering me gashtis like this, I’d sell all of you out for night with her, a poppa jani franchise and a carton of Marlboro reds too!

2000w_q95.jpg

Not only that, he lost two loved ones on same day, his father died, for funeral of whom his brother was returning from duty

Anyone remembers GEO TV's

Aliya Ney Pakistan Chorr Diya​

I guess GEO's dream coming true

She's a bro,,, bro
Look at her arms and veins 🤮 you're gonna get 2-in-1

Budday bajwa vaaste edan di sahi he.

Back
Top Bottom