What's new

Arrest of 8 Hindu men accused of gang rape & murder of a 8-yr girl in Kashmir sparks Hindu outcry

Pathetic people... they should be shot dead, if probed guilty... But some people are powerful enough to turn the table... meanwhile some animals targeting other things.. inhumane who supports Such animals..

The whole campaign looks more about building a narrative rather than getting justice for the innocent child

No outcry from ummah. Just Pakistanis running to the aid of gypsy palestinians who adore India more. Just pathetic. Kashmir will be taken with or without anyones help.

Why are you posting such graphic pictures of the victim? Allow her dignity in death please. Irrespective of who the victim is and who committed the crime, the topic is about support of the alleged rapists and murderers not the religion of the victim and of the perpetrators. Please use your brain before posting

Disgusting.
The temple should be destroyed and the local Hindu community supporting the rapists should be thrown out of their homes. Let them know pain.

There still are primitives and inhuman elements in BJP and BJP will realize this after they loose couple of polls. Some MLAs and MPs of BJP are clearly seen high on new found power. That 8 year old girl RIP.

Disgusting.
The temple should be destroyed and the local Hindu community supporting the rapists should be thrown out of their homes. Let them know pain.

You can shorten your post by writing "Repeat 1989"

The whole campaign looks more about building a narrative rather than getting justice for the innocent child
Congress and their supporters want to milk everything out of this crime.

There still are primitives and inhuman elements in BJP and BJP will realize this after they loose couple of polls. Some MLAs and MPs of BJP are clearly seen high on new found power. That 8 year old girl RIP.

You can shorten your post by writing "Repeat 1989"
I don't know first hand about it.
Media ... I don't trust much.

Pathetic. I hope the morons who committed this crime burn in hell.

Back
Top Bottom