What's new

Around two dozen Chinese fighter jets carried out exercise opposite Eastern Ladakh as India watched closely

even if Zimbabwe or Kenya does something then also its a response to India removing 370 :p:
PRC is not zimbabwe or kenya that will roll over and submit.
what i'm trying to say is that India's recent clashes with China are a result of removing 370. Essentially declaring that aksai chin is union territory caused all this mess you are in right now.

occupied territory will always remain under our claim, and we will make every attempt to take it back. May not be today but tomorrow...

whether 370 or not, we don't care.... last year everyone saw what a small clash can mean for both nations.... china went back so timidly that even Zimbabwe or Kenya could have put more fight so their example in my last post....

What we do in our territory and how we classify it is out internal matter, china can first free the Tibet , East Turkistan, Inner Mongolia and Manchuria and then talk about others...
Chinese made your leadership $hit bricks for months. They achieved what they wanted. They are still sitting on your land and you cannot do a thing about it other than putting your heads in your a$$es as if nothing happened and you guys won. Get your head out and stop deluding yourself.
Your anger is completely justified.
You think this was anger?
Imagery captured by Indian satellites are selling like hot cakes here.... good to see that...

and yes these were also seen in Hotan :p: :p:

View attachment 751835
If this is resolution of imagery from an Indian satellite than Indian military should rather use Google Earth, as it has better resolution.

first send some of your own satellites and then understand that maps released for people people like are low resolution... so your low brain dont understand too much :p: :p: :p:

and you shall only use google earth before it becomes paid, because you need IMF loan to get subscription for google earth also :p: :p: :p:

do you know how many satellites we have on top of your head right now?? booom booom bossman?
I think I touched on a raw nerve. Why do like being humiliated on a Pakistani defense forum? Do you even understand what a geostationary satellite is and how far away it is from earth to be an effective spy satellite and why low level satellites cannot stay at one spot? There is no such thing as a spy satellite sitting permanently on top of my head. So much for your “good” school. Obviously didn’t teach you physics.

Last edited:
I think I touched on a raw nerve. Why do like being humiliated on a Pakistani defense forum? Do you even understand what a geostationary satellite is and how far away it is from earth to be an effective spy satellite and why low level satellite cannot stay at one spot? There is not such thing as a spy satellite sitting permanently on top of my head. So much for your “good” school. Obviously didn’t teach you physics.
he's suffering from the stockholm syndrome he likes being humiliated by his abusers. :lol:

occupied territory will always remain under our claim, and we will make every attempt to take it back. May not be today but tomorrow...

whether 370 or not, we don't care.... last year everyone saw what a small clash can mean for both nations.... china went back so timidly that even Zimbabwe or Kenya could have put more fight so their example in my last post....

What we do in our territory and how we classify it is out internal matter, china can first free the Tibet , East Turkistan, Inner Mongolia and Manchuria and then talk about others...

Are you insane!!
Wrong question, let me correct my mistake.
You really are insane.

You are more than welcome to send the IA to liberate those regions .. :woot:

just cross the LAC .. please ...:-)

Back
Top Bottom