What's new

Around two dozen Chinese fighter jets carried out exercise opposite Eastern Ladakh as India watched closely

According to some news reports, the Indians who were watching the Chinese exercises closely had to go through several changes of uniforms throughout the duration of their duty to keep dry.

Keeping in view the possible future aerial confrontation with china, the IAF has decided to name the squadrons equipped with the newly acquired Rafael fighters as PLAAF EVADERS to complement the SU30s, the AMRAAM DODGERS.

Last edited:
I cannot verify the authenticity of this news!
لداخ میں چین اور پاکستان کے طیاروں کی مشترکہ جنگی مشقیں

This is where Akash is even more dangerous.... Because Ladakh being hilly area to target Indian military installations plaaf fighters will have to come to low altitude for accuracy..... And here Akash will be a very dangerous.... You can't target enemy with pin point accuracy flying on high altitude in Ladakh type region my friend...

Just see the clarity of picture provided by our satellite..... It looks as if someone has taken it from terrace nearby..... isn't it Big....

Now Imagine crazy BRAHMOS on the way towards this base after our satelite provided such a clear images to it....

Akash ? You mean a $hitty copy of the Russian BUK ? Mate the Akash had even technical issues before lol

Akash ? You mean a $hitty copy of the Russian BUK ? Mate the Akash had even technical issues before lol

Akash initially had some technical issues but now it's all fixed up and Akash has now become a full fledged air defence system of India.... Look at the numbers of this system in our army.... This shows the success of this system.... Akash is so successful that India is working on Akash NG which will be many fold advanced than current Akash version....

Akash initially had some technical issues but now it's all fixed up and Akash has now become a full fledged air defence system of India.... Look at the numbers of this system in our army.... This shows the success of this system.... Akash is so successful that India is working on Akash NG which will be many fold advanced than current Akash version....

I would just use the Barak 8 lol

Back
Top Bottom