What's new

Around two dozen Chinese fighter jets carried out exercise opposite Eastern Ladakh as India watched closely

Thank God you have ***

Useless and idiot post, cant be more derogative but I've gone to much better school than you... instead of shitting here why don't you make yourself capable and do something for the god forsaken place?

The next battle between China and India will end very badly for India. Bookmark this post.

CPC has had enough of that little bug called India. Squashing that bug will be the only goal once battle starts. No more trying to be nice to India.
some of the ccp bots are busy hiding the Galwan casualties and tarresting some to save face.. and also getting beaten up badly on pdf... :p: :p: :p:

This time we need to photograph the chinese dead bodies and show it to world. not give a chance to china to lie about it

Useless and idiot post, cant be more derogative but I've gone to much better school than you... instead of shitting here why don't you make yourself capable and do something for the god forsaken place?
Which god forsaken place? you mean India. What do you want me to do. Arrange oxygen for those dying on the street, or pull out bodies from the Ganges, or prevent farmer suicides, rapes and lynching of Muslims?

Please tell us about your school and education. If you are older please also tell us about your profession and how much you make. Also tell about your contribution for the good of the world. Tell us about any of your achievements, your abilities, your skills. I can guarantee you that I will beat you on all counts, so don’t act so hoity toity.

Last edited:
Which god forsaken place? you mean India. What do you want me to do. Arrange oxygen for those dying on the street, or pull out bodies from the Ganges, or prevent farmer suicides, rapes and lynching of Muslims?

Please tell us about your school and education. If you are older please also tell us about your profession and how much you make. Also tell about your contribution for the good of the world. Tell us about any of your achievements, your abilities, your skills. I can guarantee you that I will beat you on all counts, so don’t act so hoity toity.

Meanwhile…

Admittedly this is more productive than crashing and wasting hundreds of million in taxpayer dollars, but what do I know.

Thank God you have Rafale
Thank God you have SU33
Thank God you have Tejas
Thank God you have Gau Mutar
Thank God you have Gau Gobar
Thank God you have Modi
Thank God you have Yogi
Thank God you have ............
but you don’t have balls!

also going by precedent, Akash is likely to shoot down India’s own aircraft.
Your anger is completely justified.

it looks like they have stationed JH-7 as interceptors , 16 J-11 in third image or J-16 (cannot tell from image quality). Maybe there are strike fighters too.

Whatever, i don't think this it usual for PRC to deploy fighters jets in this sector (could be wrong) all of this (Including Galwan) is in response to India removing the 370 art.

Keep up the pressure.

it looks like they have stationed JH-7 as interceptors , 16 J-11 in third image or J-16 (cannot tell from image quality). Maybe there are strike fighters too.

Whatever, i don't think this it usual for PRC to deploy fighters jets in this sector (could be wrong) all of this (Including Galwan) is in response to India removing the 370 art.

Keep up the pressure.
even if Zimbabwe or Kenya does something then also its a response to India removing 370 :p:

ya the pressure is really really on dude

Keep up the pressure.

No JH-7s are stationed as strike fighters, J-8II as interceptors, flankers (likely J-16s inducted last year) for multirole/air superiority.

No JH-7s are stationed as strike fighters, J-8II as interceptors, flankers (likely J-16s inducted last year) for multirole/air superiority.
yes i think i mixed up this
1623246657571.png

with this
1623246683416.png

Imagery captured by Indian satellites are selling like hot cakes here.... good to see that...

and yes these were also seen in Hotan :p: :p:

1623246862857.png

Back
Top Bottom