What's new

Arnab Goswami goes medieval on the USA. Damn what a rant.

Dad: Oh acha. Tell them to send their fathers if they that concerned. Pajeet's.
After that last statement, your dad...
Mic Drop.jpg

He calls Americans cowards yet India continuously refused to send it's army to Afghanistan during Trump and Joe tenures.

Americans are the biggest hypocrites, Indians are the biggest liars.

The nation wants to know, where should we first apply burnol because its burning very bad...The nation wants to know why America did not provide us Indians with medicines which would help our burning backsides, this is complete hypocrisy from the Americans.

Gurav Arya tweets (above), "Save this tweet. Diwali is coming to Pakistan."

Not an issue. We'll be standing by, but for now we've taken the liberty of saving another tweet.

Truly fascinating that though being an ex-Military man turned analyst, he's certainly grasped the Bollywood technique of sounding convincing to the general public that believes all the b.s he spits.

Lol. Those two parts were brutal.
Gurav Arya tweets (above), "Save this tweet. Diwali is coming to Pakistan."

Not an issue. We'll be standing by, but for now we've taken the liberty of saving another tweet.

Truly fascinating that though being an ex-Military man turned analyst, he's certainly grasped the Bollywood technique of sounding convincing to the general public that believes all the b.s he spits.

While we have a manhoos neighbor but it’s also a very stupid one to say the least. IMA really needs to improve its selection process for officer corps.

Indian Analysts Twitter feeds are full with Afghanistan news , almost every news channel and analyst is discussing Afghanistan, its like Indians are desperately trying to stay relevant in Afghanistan , but in reality nobody cares what indians think of Afghanistan or taliban , they are as relevant as begani shadi ma abdullah dewana 😂😂😂

He needs to hold his horses back. US hasn't ditched India yet.

Wait 3 years when China takes over Arunachal Pradesh and reclaims entire tibet. US will not come for help. Than India can cry as much as they want.
Let China take control of 50 times smaller Taiwan first.

Let China take control of 50 times smaller Taiwan first.
Says the Indian after getting their asses handed to them by China just a little while back and then also failing in Afghanistan. Epic.
let india beat 7x smaller Pakistan first.

On a serious note I've been reading through the social media feeds on India's most popular right wing influencers. It looks like a total thumbs down to the USA for anything, including facing China.
We aren't a lackey of USA.
We are big country with democracy with diplomatic independence and free speech for journalists.

Arnab Goswami can abuse our strategic partner US, still there would be zero repercussion on his job.

Last edited:
Says the Indian after getting their asses handed to them by China just a little while back and then also failing in Afghanistan. Epic.
let india beat 7x smaller Pakistan first.
You mean Galwan where China took one year declare it's casualty and honor them.
China also went outside last finger 8 while India is at finger 3.
We are a big country. WE DONT KISS @SS.

beat Pakistan? We divided Pakistan into two pieces and occupying Kashmir valley which is 95% Pakistani loving Muslim for last 74 years. What more you want? Invade and occupy Lahore? Alas we are a democracy, BJP wont win votes Muslim areas of Lahore.

Guys, you have got to see this. I mean you have seriously got to see this!

I do urge you to lower the audio/volume, because this clip gives 'screaming' a new meaning altogether.

At the end, this nut job actually yells, "STOP LAUGHING".

#KeepYourChildrenSafe

@iLION12345_1 @Dalit @PakFactor @Deltadart @Goritoes @Dil Pakistan @Verve @Thorough Pro @pakdefender @Taimoor Khan @Adecypher @Windjammer @Adios Amigo @waz @Goenitz @313ghazi @MultaniGuy @Chakar The Great @jus_chillin @Clutch @Enigma SIG @Ahmet Pasha @LeGenD @Areesh @PradoTLC @Imran Khan @The Eagle @GumNaam @HRK @masterchief_mirza @Mrc @Norwegian @Path-Finder @Stealth @Zulfiqar

Guys, you have got to see this. I mean you have seriously got to see this!

I do urge you to lower the audio/volume, because this clip gives 'screaming' a new meaning altogether.

At the end, this nut job actually yells, "STOP LAUGHING".

#KeepYourChildrenSafe

@iLION12345_1 @Dalit @PakFactor @Deltadart @Goritoes @Dil Pakistan @Verve @Thorough Pro @pakdefender @Taimoor Khan @Adecypher @Windjammer @Adios Amigo @waz @Goenitz @313ghazi @MultaniGuy @Chakar The Great @jus_chillin @Clutch @Enigma SIG @Ahmet Pasha @LeGenD @Areesh @PradoTLC @Imran Khan @The Eagle @GumNaam @HRK @masterchief_mirza @Mrc @Norwegian @Path-Finder @Stealth @Zulfiqar

LOL, Ms. Dordrecht could barely hold it in. That host is turning into an exploding mango. 😂

Honestly, this clip reminder me of Ahmed the Terrorist when he says "silence I kill you".

Back
Top Bottom