What's new

Arnab Goswami goes medieval on the USA. Damn what a rant.

Guys, you have got to see this. I mean you have seriously got to see this!

I do urge you to lower the audio/volume, because this clip gives 'screaming' a new meaning altogether.

At the end, this nut job actually yells, "STOP LAUGHING".

#KeepYourChildrenSafe

@iLION12345_1 @Dalit @PakFactor @Deltadart @Goritoes @Dil Pakistan @Verve @Thorough Pro @pakdefender @Taimoor Khan @Adecypher @Windjammer @Adios Amigo @waz @Goenitz @313ghazi @MultaniGuy @Chakar The Great @jus_chillin @Clutch @Enigma SIG @Ahmet Pasha @LeGenD @Areesh @PradoTLC @Imran Khan @The Eagle @GumNaam @HRK @masterchief_mirza @Mrc @Norwegian @Path-Finder @Stealth @Zulfiqar

nice one...
I don’t remember the last time I laughed so much

these Indian anchors are so funny

he called americans cowards... from a nation that refused to send it's own soldiers.

hahhaha ahhahha

Last edited:

I do urge you to lower the audio/volume, because this clip gives 'screaming' a new meaning altogether.

#KeepYourChildrenSafe

@iLION12345_1 @Dalit @PakFactor @Deltadart @Goritoes @Dil Pakistan @Verve @Thorough Pro @pakdefender @Taimoor Khan @Adecypher @Windjammer @Adios Amigo @waz @Goenitz @313ghazi @MultaniGuy @Chakar The Great @jus_chillin @Clutch @Enigma SIG @Ahmet Pasha @LeGenD @Areesh @PradoTLC @Imran Khan @The Eagle @GumNaam @HRK @masterchief_mirza @Mrc @Norwegian @Path-Finder @Stealth @Zulfiqar
Haha this guys tatti had dried up since the Taliban takeover. He's suffering from huge constipation. Out of fear his sphincter is sealed shut. Hence the reaction.

#KeepYourChildrenSafe

Legendary $hit Republic TV do really take it to the west, especially USA. :sarcastic:

#KeepYourChildrenSafe

That guy yelling is definitely a poster on PDF. Multiple ID poster. Don't know why indians think that yelling makes what they say the truth.

The reason why he is shouting is because of the hurt he feels at the West and NATO abandoning india and submitting g to the Taliban.

Last edited:
Bharti obsession with Afghanistan is for the following reasons.

First, and foremost, it is to prop up an afghan regime that is hostile to Pakistan, and allows indians unfettered access to spread terror in Pakistan, using afgan soil. Just like they did under the tutelage of US and NATO. They did that for over 20 years without any repercussions.

Second, to gain access to central Asian markets and to co-opt them to turn them hostile towards Pakistan, and against any grouping around religion, that would naturally exclude them for obvious reasons.

Third, a deep seated hindu hostility born out of being subjugated by various Muslim dynasties for nearly a millennia. Fascist hindus yearn to dominate and humiliate Muslims who would oppose their dangerous expansionist desires and tendencies. Their ultimate goal is to be the first fascist hindu super power of the world, to replace the US. Unfortunately, the majority of Islamic world is taken in by the false persona of a benign peaceful, secular democrats state. This lie has been perpetuated for decades and propogated by their backers in the west. They have not been called out for their maltreatment of indian Muslims by any Muslim country.

Fourth, their sheer inability and helplessness to do anything militarily to back their words and desires in Afghanistan speaks volumes about their false bravado and jingoism. So much for their self styled status as a regional super power.

Pakistan and china must keep a check on India, to nip their evil Megalomaniacal ambitions in the bud. India will go on trouble making if there isn't a fear in Hindu hearts of serious repercussions of mischief making in south Asia and beyond.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom