What's new

Arnab Goswami goes medieval on the USA. Damn what a rant.

On a serious note I've been reading through the social media feeds on India's most popular right wing influencers. It looks like a total thumbs down to the USA for anything, including facing China.
I don’t remember the last time I laughed so much

these Indian anchors are so funny

Guys, you have got to see this. I mean you have seriously got to see this!

I do urge you to lower the audio/volume, because this clip gives 'screaming' a new meaning altogether.

At the end, this nut job actually yells, "STOP LAUGHING".

#KeepYourChildrenSafe

@iLION12345_1 @Dalit @PakFactor @Deltadart @Goritoes @Dil Pakistan @Verve @Thorough Pro @pakdefender @Taimoor Khan @Adecypher @Windjammer @Adios Amigo @waz @Goenitz @313ghazi @MultaniGuy @Chakar The Great @jus_chillin @Clutch @Enigma SIG @Ahmet Pasha @LeGenD @Areesh @PradoTLC @Imran Khan @The Eagle @GumNaam @HRK @masterchief_mirza @Mrc @Norwegian @Path-Finder @Stealth @Zulfiqar

The hindu fascism is exposing the real face of India.

I do urge you to lower the audio/volume, because this clip gives 'screaming' a new meaning altogether.

#KeepYourChildrenSafe

@iLION12345_1 @Dalit @PakFactor @Deltadart @Goritoes @Dil Pakistan @Verve @Thorough Pro @pakdefender @Taimoor Khan @Adecypher @Windjammer @Adios Amigo @waz @Goenitz @313ghazi @MultaniGuy @Chakar The Great @jus_chillin @Clutch @Enigma SIG @Ahmet Pasha @LeGenD @Areesh @PradoTLC @Imran Khan @The Eagle @GumNaam @HRK @masterchief_mirza @Mrc @Norwegian @Path-Finder @Stealth @Zulfiqar
Good they are showing the world the reality of mahan India and Indian media.

@Akatosh @Suriya @sharma G aj kal cheers doc nazar nai ata bai?

Why are we giving so much coverage to these indian whores? their main objective of making such ridiculously stupid videos is to get views and make money. Don't spread their lies and don't help them make money. Report their videos for being obscene, offensive or misleading.

#KeepYourChildrenSafe

Here I was think it would be Arnab who would be shouting...

#KeepYourChildrenSafe

LOL oh boy. Pajeet is going nuts. Very enjoyable.

Arnab is angry because Blinken, on his Indian trip, seems to have wanted to meet the anti-CAA act protesters of Shaheen Bagh. That meet would have been embarrassing for the Modi government.

We aren't a lackey of USA.
We are big country with democracy with diplomatic independence and free speech for journalists.

Arnab Goswami can abuse our strategic partner US, still there would be zero repercussion on his job.

His job will remain mostly because he is a rampaging right-winger.

As for "we are a democracy" please recall the recent death of human rights activist 84-year-old Father Stan Swamy who had been charged by the government for British-era "sedition" law and was in police custody despite his ailments and was denied even a water straw which he wanted because he had Parkinson's disease and was thus unable to properly hold a glass.

And why are you writing in italics ?

Last edited:

#KeepYourChildrenSafe

wht bc, mofo these khatri are. acting holier than thou c####s. I am glad those guests laughed at this squealing swine. screaming doesn't mean you are right in your argument or views s#it stain/

Now their right wing media is talking about the women and minority rights..... Matlab hypocrisy ki bhi koi inteha hoti hai as per their sayieen pm, lol. Gangus are the most ignorant and hypocrite people in the whole world

Why are we giving so much coverage to these indian whores? their main objective of making such ridiculously stupid videos is to get views and make money. Don't spread their lies and don't help them make money. Report their videos for being obscene, offensive or misleading.

But we also need to point them out. Every 10 lies they spread we need to spend a little bit of time to point them out and show the truth. It means they still waste much more time but that's all they can do anyway. Barat shitstain is going nowhere so there are more of these baratis doing these types of spreading full time.

here are some more gems for your delight.

india is screwed by none other than that bag of hate cretin fair.

Taliban "Humain Aankhain Dikha Rehay Hain"

arnab gowdi hyena media et al vis a vis joe biden's america reminds me of...
both were expecting the other to do their dirty work for them and neither delivered.

creepy joe biden knows well that republic tv is modi's mouth piece is arnab is basically modi's spokesperson. they should have paid attention to the hidden warnings of blinken. ol pervert uncle sam is now going to punish bharat mata by sticking it in her "wrong" hole. :lol:

I sense fear in India:lol::lol::lol:

Everything is working now good and India should be terrorized more and more..
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom