What's new

Army to stop ops if Omar lifts AFSPA?

Deep in your mind you seem worried that Kashmir will be taken over by Kashmiris and Indian Occupation will end. Good for you.

Nahh I am just worried about our Soldiers nothing else. And BTW who will help Kashmiris Pak well you have tried thrice and instead of gainig something you guyz have lost BD so keep dreaming.:lazy:

so this is the truth. thanks for clearing the myth of so called azad kashmir.
dear i told you why we use Azad because we are Azad from you ....
we have same rights as any other Pakistani and we are not oppressed as Kashmiris in IOK ... and as IOK we have no mass graves

Don't pour words in my mouth . If you are so sensible for J/K then stop sending LeT there.
kashmiri freedom fighters are fighting in kashmir .......... if you want a peaceful solution then come on table and find a solution that is acceptable to kashmiris too and then there will be a peace between Pakistan and India

Controlled by a local government... only defence is in the hand of Pakistan.. and yet the people call themselves Pakistanis... we have members frm AK aswell... cant say the same about IOK can we? 7+ lac occupational forces in IOK.. no freedom,no international media allowed,mass graves,rapes,kidnappings,govt controlled communication tools..etc

If there is no media in kashmir then how do you know about all those so called attorcities .DELIUSIONAL ONE.

:cheesy::cheesy:;)

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
kashmiri freedom fighters are fighting in kashmir .......... if you want a peaceful solution then come on table and find a solution that is acceptable to kashmiris too and then there will be a peace between Pakistan and India

These are just your words buddy cause most of your main land Pak brothers think that India should give away Kashmir to PAK for peace.And that not gonna happen

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

here is your answer Alpha
we dont think ourselves separate from Pakistan we are Pakistanis and we use Azad word with Kashmir only to differentiate it from IOK

If thats the way your nomenclature works then from now on I will call your IOK to be Lucky Kashmir.as it's separated from Pak .

If there is no media in kashmir then how do you know about all those so called attorcities .DELIUSIONAL ONE.

:cheesy::cheesy:;)

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

These are just your words buddy cause most of your main land Pak brothers think that India should give away Kashmir to PAK for peace.And that not gonna happen

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

If thats the way your nomenclature works then from now on I will call your IOK to be Lucky Kashmir.as it's separated from Pak .
dont make me laugh dear .... if you think this is lucky land in which : you killed thousands of kashmiris, raped thousands of women , arrested and tortured thousands of them illegally and mass graves found in IOK then Thanks GOD i am not living in that type of luck area

We are hiding nothing dear i am from AJK and i know better than you that we have not a single problem with Pakistan but other side of Kashmiris has lot of problems with you... we use Pakistani currency and we have no problem in it and this is not even a issue....

Then how exactly is this "Azad" if they don't have their own sovereignty?

Then how exactly is this "Azad" if they don't have their own sovereignty?
my dear sir i told you why we use Azad word .... i cant tell one thing again and again check my previous posts you will find your answer

dont make me laugh dear .... if you think this is lucky land in which : you killed thousands of kashmiris, raped thousands of women , arrested and tortured thousands of them illegally and mass graves found in IOK then Thanks GOD i am not living in that type of luck area

Oh Comon It was you who started calling *** to be azad Kashmir so what is the prob if I'll call IOk to be Lucky??

Any way Pak is just fooling Kashmiris by such names as we know Pak just want Kashmir not any Azad with it.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

my dear sir i told you why we use Azad word .... i cant tell one thing again and again check my previous posts you will find your answer

Arre Bhai clearly toh batao What is azad in *** ?? Why are you naming it like that ??
And don't come up with something that it is not in India thats why.:lol:

Oh Comon It was you who started calling *** to be azad Kashmir so what is the prob if I'll call IOk to be Lucky??

Any way Pak is just fooling Kashmiris by such names as we know Pak just want Kashmir not any Azad with it.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Arre Bhai clearly toh batao What is azad in *** ?? Why are you naming it like that ??
And don't come up with something that it is not in India thats why.:lol:
:hitwall:...............guys i am fed up .....
chill karu yar itna na sochu :cheers:

Well don't crib when Balochistan does a BD soon then.

you are going offtopic now .... you forced me to reply you
same goes to you when Kashmir will be free from you along with many other states

Good wet dreams, but only East Pakistan went to beacame BD in the history..

Indian trolls getting bogged down by a Pakistani Kashmiri... lol @ you guys!

If you think it's your Kashmir, Then come and take it. How long you gonna wait ?? Already 65 years completed. Take it before it's too late and things turns upside down towards P.0.K.

Back
Top Bottom