What's new

Army to stop ops if Omar lifts AFSPA?

so here you making me troll ............... Azad kashmir is the free region while remaining is Indian occupied
how much army you have in IOK to hold it in your hand .... try to hold it harder but i know soon it will slip from your hand .... stop dreaming about Azad kashmir
We kashmiris are lot better in AJk and living a free and independent lives here and in IOK the life become worse for Kashmiris by the hands of Indian army

so called azad kashmir which is controlled by pakistan. too much azadi i guess.

Let presidential rule come if this loser removes AFSPA. He's too stupid to lead a state that has always been in the grip of militancy since last 2 decades.
Tell me one good reason why AFSPA should not be revoked now.
He did not even say everywhere, he only asked to remove in some places.
Would you want army to have more say than democratically elected govt in your state? I wont.

so called azad kashmir which is controlled by pakistan. too much azadi i guess.

Controlled by a local government... only defence is in the hand of Pakistan.. and yet the people call themselves Pakistanis... we have members frm AK aswell... cant say the same about IOK can we? 7+ lac occupational forces in IOK.. no freedom,no international media allowed,mass graves,rapes,kidnappings,govt controlled communication tools..etc

Controlled by a local government... only defence is in the hand of Pakistan.. and yet the people call themselves Pakistanis... we have members frm AK aswell... cant say the same about IOK can we? 7+ lac occupational forces in IOK.. no freedom,no international media allowed,mass graves,rapes,kidnappings,govt controlled communication tools..etc

controlled by local govt & that local govt is controlled by pakistan. the so called azad kashmir's Assembly can't even pass a law on it's own & ur are talking abt azadi. the prime minisiter of AJK had famously said that ‘I am not a Prime Minister but Majawer of Gari Khuda Baksh’. u r trying to show me a mirror by hiding behind it.

Tell me one good reason why AFSPA should not be revoked now.

He did not even say everywhere, he only asked to remove in some places.

Political language is quite figurative. Guess you need to know that more in order to comment. This idiot is talking as if Army men are walking and coming the streets on hourly basis. Army is present only the external districts. Srinagar has only commanders that are related to administrative businesses.

The reason why this fool is actually asking for AFSPA is removed is not because there is no problems there; it is because he is not getting enough power to brag and rule in the state as a CM. Political greed for personal gains.

Would you want army to have more say than democratically elected govt in your state? I wont.

It seems you don't know anything about India and its current situation more than reading in the newspapers. AFSPA is meant to provide immunity to soldiers against a state that is in the grip of jihad since last 22 years. It borders a country that has regularly funded militancy for the last 20 years and was ignored by its former mentor. For all this time we were suffering from this madness when this fool was studying abroad and occasionally visited India.

IF my state is in the grip of Jihad from across the border, I would ANYDAY prefer to have AFSPA instead of jihadis deciding my family's fate. Besides, my region IS under AFSPA. However, the nature of problem is endemic rather than external.

Every problem doesn't have similar solution. People like you don't know anything other than what they read in newspapers and start talking about "oh the divine democracy". Let me tell you something: Until Jihad dies in the state, military is needed. I know this because my first cousin brother operates in that state. He's a Ghatak platoon himself.

National security is bigger than democracy. Not the other way around.

Democracy exists because national security exists. Don't make it your god.

1000000000000 times better than IOK ............

Then why do you hide it from the world? According to you, we are committing atrocities so we hide. But why you if you're so open and normal about it? Why does PK need you as the mentor rather than their ministers taking full charge? Why do they need to use your currency to operate?

Any answers?

controlled by local govt & that local govt is controlled by pakistan. the so called azad kashmir's Assembly can't even pass a law on it's own & ur are talking abt azadi. the prime minisiter of AJK had famously said that ‘I am not a Prime Minister but Majawer of Gari Khuda Baksh’. u r trying to show me a mirror by hiding behind it.
do you know what it means ? i think i should explain the meaning of this line to you ....
by this he means that he dont think himself as a high profile person is front of BB..so he said i am not prime minister means i dont think myself a high profile personality.... but majawer of gari khuda bakhsh means he pays his respect to his great leader by calling himself majawer...........
Dude i think now you understand this

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Then why do you hide it from the world? According to you, we are committing atrocities so we hide. But why you if you're so open and normal about it? Why does PK need you as the mentor rather than their ministers taking full charge? Why do they need to use your currency to operate?

Any answers?
We are hiding nothing dear i am from AJK and i know better than you that we have not a single problem with Pakistan but other side of Kashmiris has lot of problems with you... we use Pakistani currency and we have no problem in it and this is not even a issue....

We are looking at President's rule, as it happned last time in 2008 over a land issue to Pilgrim Yatrees - this time the issue is even more grave......Bye bye Omar.

We are hiding nothing dear i am from AJK and i know better than you that we have not a single problem with Pakistan but other side of Kashmiris has lot of problems with you... we use Pakistani currency and we have no problem in it and this is not even a issue....

when so called azad kashmir don't have currency of it's own then how come it is azad. go fool someone else.

when so called azad kashmir don't have currency of it's own then how come it is azad. go fool someone else.
:rofl: man you are out of bullets now ..... when we are happy with it and have no complains then why you have oh i see you cant digest it ............ koi nai yar hajmola khau digestion ka problem solve

here is your answer Alpha
we dont think ourselves separate from Pakistan we are Pakistanis and we use Azad word with Kashmir only to differentiate it from IOK

here is your answer Alpha
we dont think ourselves separate from Pakistan we are Pakistanis and we use Azad word with Kashmir only to differentiate it from IOK

so this is the truth. thanks for clearing the myth of so called azad kashmir.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom