What's new

Army takes a step back in Ladakh

There have been three contestants for Ladakh. They are China, India and Pakistan. Among these three Pakistan long time ago recognized Chinese sovereignty on that vast land. So, technically speaking, Ladakh being a Chinese territory has been under Indian occupation, part of which now has been recovered by China.

There have been three contestants for Ladakh. They are China, India and Pakistan. Among these three Pakistan long time ago recognized Chinese sovereignty on that vast land. So, technically speaking, Ladakh being a Chinese territory has been under Indian occupation, part of which now has been recovered by China.

LOL. Pakistan "recognising" something in India to be chinese territory, does not "technically" make it chinese territory. It's what India and China recognises, that matters.

India and China recognised in 1993 that the LAC will be our boundary.

If India "recognizes" bangladesh to be chinese territory, it wouldn't "technically" mean that bangladesh is chinese territory.

Ladakh is very much part of India, its people hold Indian citizenship, the region pays taxes to India, is administered by India, participates in state and national elections to Kashmir and India respectively, and houses an entire Indian army corps. It is Indian.

I hope, your military thinks the same way as you think.

It's a bit more complicated than that. The Chinese haven't picked up some random place to pitch their tents. They have done it deliberately in a place where India is at a bit of a disadvantage because of the terrain. Indian build up there is necessarily slow & a Chinese response could be much faster. One of the things happening is India slowly but surely increasing its forces there. The IA is still to decide whether it wants to go behind the Chinese here or set up a camp at a different place more conducive to it. In the meantime, the buildup by the IA in Daulat Beg Oldi continues apace.

Dude what is happening at durand line, last time I checked PA was assaulted by ANA :lol:

India will take care of chinese incursion, the moment they have rejected the border agreement with China they know this kind of provocation will result.

Seems GOI is well aware of it.

whenever lion attacks .. first he 2 steps back then attcks with full power .
white-lion-kitten-179132.jpg

kitten_lion.JPG

Dude what is happening at durand line, last time I checked PA was assaulted by ANA

There is a thread on that topic go there and you will find the fresh development.

India will take care of chinese incursion, the moment they have rejected the border agreement with China they know this kind of provocation will result.

Seems GOI is well aware of it.

:cheers:

well current situation seems very much interesting...china and india facing each other at one side,pak and ttp on another,nato,USA and afghanistan on third..seems like full fledge beginning of third world war (Allah forbid):sick:

I guess its the right time for Pak to squeeze indians from kargil and siachin and lets not repeat 1962 when we missed a golden chance to liberate kashmir.. I hope Imran comes in power and gives army full goahead and support by all means and we pakistani as a nation will stand by the side of our army and lets finish this decades old dispute by pushing these cowards all the way down till haryana...

I guess its the right time for Pak to squeeze indians from kargil and siachin and lets not repeat 1962 when we missed a golden chance to liberate kashmir.. I hope Imran comes in power and gives army full goahead and support by all means and we pakistani as a nation will stand by the side of our army and lets finish this decades old dispute by pushing these cowards all the way down till haryana...

I hope you try that. Siachen? :lol: Do you have any idea what your position on the Saltoro ridge is like?

There is a joke (I don't find it funny) doing the rounds in the cyber world by Indians.....

Indian politicians are experts at land grabbing from the people of India, but are clueless and useless at keeping and holding on to the nation's land in the border regions.

:frown::cry:

Back
Top Bottom