What's new

Army takes a step back in Ladakh

I think India will not leave the diplomatic solution and might create an image of china in the world as land stealer. I personally feel that India might have thought of retaliation if it becomes the last option. Till then gather support.

From where ?

It's okay. When Indian army couldn't see Chinese troops advancing in Ladakh, how could they see an armoured column?

They'll pretend nothing happened and stay like a good boy.

On this forum everyday you see Indian members sarcastically making comments on US violating Pakistan's sovereignty and drone attacks and bla bla.

Now that Indians can't stand up to China, how will they fare with US?

Just a thought.

Time is a great equalizer, isn't it?

It's pretty sad the Indian army has decided to run away from a fight. Basically waving the white flag.

Our armored division has been spotted :)

So it's Lion attitude.....yesterday the Indian FM was referring to India like the former boxer Mohmd Ali.

Lot of talk but no actions. !!

China has a huge advantage in DBO because we deploy an armored division there. India did creeping annexation in the Eastern sector and at Chumar so China is punishing India at DBO by building an army outpost at the furthest point of the LAC on our side to neutralize India's nearby strategic airbase.

Keep praying to the heavens in your temple if that makes you feel better ;)

On Earth..... PLA rules Ladakh with our armored division! :china:

Yes, you thought India is a shupa-powa! :rofl:

But actually India is a clown and the PLA armor division is giving Indian Army a humiliating reality check.

You are correct. Indian Army cannot do anything in DBO because China deploys an armored division there. This is exactly why China chose DBO to make our move.

But Indian Army can attack PLA at other points along the LAC. This is what MMS warned against when he said the stand-off is a "local problem." Indian Army will probably escalate and make it a general conventional conflict. This will be the last mistake India makes as a unified country.

When the general conventional war breaks out China's rocket artillery will rain down on New Delhi, leveling most of its government buildings and leaving GOI no longer functional while separatist movements break out in many states and Pakistan attacks across the LOC and Rajasthan desert.

Indians seem destined to be the 1st receivers of the next gen Chinese WMD MBTs which are rumoured on trial in Tibet as we speak:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/232023bwh61wzfz0sq1x7pj.jpg/

But hurry up Arjunk! Where are you? :rofl:

funny to see indians trying to sooth their egos , fact remains unchanged that China has penetrated 50 Km inside india but indian army is absloutely mum , no bravado from the indian army chief on this issue

India steps back from chinese territory. This should be the title as this is the fact. :coffee:

What a humiliation for the whole of India, PLA manages to annex a part of Ladakh without firing a single shot while the Indians quiver in fear afraid to fight.

Stop lying to yourself. Indian army has withdrawn from the area, as in back down, in order to deescalate the issue, this is being submissive.

I do agree with you Pakistan has also been humiliated but by a super power, though many Pakistanis are planning to vote in Imran Khan to help revitalize Pakistan. Though what is India doing about this military standoff? Withdrawing from the area, completely helpless to do anything, if the Chinese want they could penetrate further and further into Ladakh.

It's pretty sad the Indian army has decided to run away from a fight. Basically waving the white flag.

orig-11979611.jpg

I LOL'd too!

Ladakh stand-off ends as China agrees to pull out troops - The Times of India

Did India make a deal?

The Chinese had been insisting that India dismantle its security and monitoring posts built in Chumar and other areas. India had resisted this because Chumar is considered to have strategic significance, particularly since Indian soldiers can monitor troop movements across the Line of Actual Control from there.

Before the news of the troops withdrawing was announced, some sources had said India might agree to remove some of the structures as "a face saver" to enable the Chinese troops to withdraw to their pre-April 15 positions. Analysts said if the Indian government had indeed agreed to make a deal with the Chinese, this kind of incursion would be repeated over and over again.

The Chinese intransigence had created a political problem with memories of the 1962 war and India's humiliating defeat by China playing in everyone's minds. Both the ruling Congress party and the opposition had asked for Khurshid's visit to be cancelled after Chinese troops refused to withdraw despite three flag meetings with the Indian side.

Now we know whenever we want India carve away territory like Chumar, simply do an incursion and then GOI will have to capitulate.

:china::china::china::china::china::china::china:

I LOL'd too!

Ladakh stand-off ends as China agrees to pull out troops - The Times of India

Did India make a deal?

The Chinese had been insisting that India dismantle its security and monitoring posts built in Chumar and other areas. India had resisted this because Chumar is considered to have strategic significance, particularly since Indian soldiers can monitor troop movements across the Line of Actual Control from there.

Before the news of the troops withdrawing was announced, some sources had said India might agree to remove some of the structures as "a face saver" to enable the Chinese troops to withdraw to their pre-April 15 positions. Analysts said if the Indian government had indeed agreed to make a deal with the Chinese, this kind of incursion would be repeated over and over again.

The Chinese intransigence had created a political problem with memories of the 1962 war and India's humiliating defeat by China playing in everyone's minds. Both the ruling Congress party and the opposition had asked for Khurshid's visit to be cancelled after Chinese troops refused to withdraw despite three flag meetings with the Indian side.

Now we know whenever we want India carve away territory like Chumar, simply do an incursion and then GOI will have to capitulate.

:china::china::china::china::china::china::china:

Honghu is at it again, portraying a retreat as a great victory :

hC5E04E84

Don't know but btw talking to my friend two days back. I was extremely... can't explain my feelings when my friend Manav from Calcutta said to me when I asked him a question regarding China Ladakh Issue;

"Batain ****** he ati hain inko pata chal gaya hai inka apis ke baat hey sir ye aap ka kuch nahe ukhaar sakay 23/11 pe aaj tak China ka kya ukhaaarlengay" lol @ his comment on his own Military and govt performance on Ladak Issue :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom