What's new

Army takes a step back in Ladakh

Andha Kanoon , Bahari sarkar aur goonga PM. God save India!!!

What a humiliation for the whole of India, PLA manages to annex a part of Ladakh without firing a single shot while the Indians quiver in fear afraid to fight.

Where is the Annexation ..when Indian tents are just 50 meters from PLA tents?

What a humiliation for the whole of India, PLA manages to annex a part of Ladakh without firing a single shot while the Indians quiver in fear afraid to fight.

1) The lines are not clears. It seems it was no mans land which both sides claiming. So if we take out the media Hype there is no annexation but attempt on both sides to get whatever they can get.

2) Worry about your humiliation also sometime, the list is endless.

Stop lying to yourself. Indian army has withdrawn from the area, as in back down, in order to deescalate the issue, this is being submissive.

LOL where does it say that?? :omghaha:

1) The lines are not clears. It seems it was no mans land which both sides claiming. So if we take out the media Hype there is no annexation but attempt on both sides to get whatever they can get.

2) Worry about your humiliation also sometime, the list is endless.

I do agree with you Pakistan has also been humiliated but by a super power, though many Pakistanis are planning to vote in Imran Khan to help revitalize Pakistan. Though what is India doing about this military standoff? Withdrawing from the area, completely helpless to do anything, if the Chinese want they could penetrate further and further into Ladakh.

The Chinese armored division spotted in the green grasslands of Laddakh! :omghaha:

Look at the idiots who thanked him. Pakistani cheerleaders are at their best in this thread, cheering to the master's tune. Only the pompoms are missing. :lol:

Withdrawing from the area, completely helpless to do anything, if the Chinese want they could penetrate further and further into Ladakh.

Dude I have seen you predicting so many things in the past, on the Iranian Oil issue, Italian marines case. None of your predictions have come true. You might wanna take a break and stop further embarrassment.

Look at the idiots who thanked him. Pakistani cheerleaders are at their best in this thread, cheering to the master's tune. Only the pompoms are missing. :lol:

Dude I have seen you predicting so many things in the past, on the Iranian Oil issue, Italian marines case. None of your predictions have come true. You might wanna take a break and stop further embarrassment.

What did I say about the Iranian oil issue? As for the Italian Marine case even you agreed they weren't returning because all indicators where showing it is unlikely they would return.

It human Psychology, you feel happy when your stronger enemy is about to pick fight with someone stronger then him. Giving them fantasy of their enemy getting hurt, something they cannot dream of doing. So they are excited man, chill out. Its natural.

China is stronger than us, sure, they have superior military power, but will it be easy for them, absolutely not. That Chinese fan-boy does not realize this and he is getting orgasm by writing it on PDF.

Let them enjoy nobody is hurt.

Go through this thread and read your own predictions. The point is it's wise not to go overboard too soon.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/165637-us-threatens-india-sanctions-over-iranian-oil.html

I did and the source from NPR states Pres. Obama threatened India with sanctions and that is correct, but later the White House changed their policy and gave an exception to several countries including India. I didn't make any prediction but posted the news story.

I do agree with you Pakistan has also been humiliated but by a super power, though many Pakistanis are planning to vote in Imran Khan to help revitalize Pakistan. Though what is India doing about this military standoff? Withdrawing from the area, completely helpless to do anything, if the Chinese want they could penetrate further and further into Ladakh.

That's not what I said. I do not pray for others to get humiliated, that includes Pakistan. The way you were jumping on our so called humiliation, I was pointing that you are your fare share and even bigger ones.

Now like I explained, I do not consider it humiliation since its not clear who own the land and if there is really any encroachment. Now, not always you can do something even if you get humiliated @salala. One has to evaluate cost vs benefit.

Few important points to note.
a) There is still discussion, so we will know if they are staying their or not. My guess is they will leave. (Because there is no cost benefit to them too). They are trying to make some point.
b) Even if I consider it has humiliation, it is still no where near what makes us go for war.
c) If this is humiliation by your standard then you should have done something after @salala. What did you do, then please remind me?

I did and the source from NPR states Pres. Obama threatened India with sanctions and that is correct, but later the White House changed their policy and gave an exception to several countries including India. I didn't make any prediction but posted the news story.

I didn't say that you made that up. It was a real story and there was nothing wrong that you did by posting the thread. You did however went overboard with your predictions multiple times in that thread which obviously didn't come true. Similarly in this issue as well as much as you would like to see a confrontation, this is going to subside with no loss. Don't hold your breath on it.

Back
Top Bottom