What's new

Army-set-to-roll-into-kashmir-to-restore-peace

Aik pigeon ney soorma jawanoun ki Tatti nikal dhi thi....:rofl:

Thora intezaar kr leye bachey moat nahien mangtay....never wish for death....
Pigeon be like
4d2d49d8e40ce3e884efd79e1e19dc0b3bcbc011f8e4fc0f5d749c96c0288836.jpg

We are scared Shaktimaan :D :D sorry Shaktimaan :P

Please dont do final countdown
Kargil mien bumboo yaad hai na GUSS KER MARA THA..Capt Kalia (RIP)...35% 1948 mien liye liya tha....Now its FINAL COUNTDOWN

Read in context with US General's statement of Indian help needed in Afghanistan to train, maintain and equip ANA.

Am getting heads up on GoI willing to start talks over Kashmir ... the Pak controlled side only.

Hardening of stand, suspect there is a convergence of interest of iran-india-us-afghanistan on pakistan and next few months we will see trouble for Pak. That is my view only, but am reading in conjunction with wider strategic considerations of SCS and increased PLA activity in north.

Read in context with US General's statement of Indian help needed in Afghanistan to train, maintain and equip ANA.

Am getting heads up on GoI willing to start talks over Kashmir ... the Pak controlled side only.

Hardening of stand, suspect there is a convergence of interest of iran-india-us-afghanistan on pakistan and next few months we will see trouble for Pak. That is my view only, but am reading in conjunction with wider strategic considerations of SCS and increased PLA activity in north.

I agree brother. I see Balochistan increasingly coming front and center as well on international platforms that count. Pakistan has played it's hand. It's time to pay back suitably.

Luckily for Kashmiris, only paramilitary and police were guarding. That is why hooligans were free to do so much damage. Now that real Army has entered fray, let's see how it unfolds.

Pakistanis need not worry as they already have been claiming that there are 8 Lac Army controlling Kashmir!! So for them... Nothing changes on ground.

Any further aggression from Indian forces fuel more support for freedom struggle...Do it i want that but remember we believe in after life any genocide of Kashmiri Muslims we will unleash our wrath on you. Be prepared.
When i join the freedom struggle believe me ATISH BAAZI HOGHI.

Tumhari dastaan bhi na ho ghi dastaanoun mien...

You can only BREAK keyboards with your Rants

Why dont you cross the LOC and help your brothers

You better cross check your books and consult your Aalims. You would be surprised to know the truth!
We don't drink urine of any animal but in my neighboring country all the trolls drinks Donkey Milk and Gao mutra to get Shakti to troll.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom