What's new

Army-set-to-roll-into-kashmir-to-restore-peace

No problem and good luck.
I can't say same to you but advice leave they area and your forces will be given safe passage.
Check this suits here best since we have same feelings for Kashmir

No its not vedic era smart small susheel, suksham parmano vespotac bombs can do the Job quite early.
I believe your army's caliber, Kashmir will be with India even 1000000AD. Now take sum rest and then you can flare up.

Things are much worse in ioK than they are portrayed to the world.

Even after700,000+ strong army they can't control Kashmiris.

BIG SLAP on indian rulers, ioK is very close to liberation.

33 days of curfew, no internet no sattelite tv. What a joke democracy?!

Aray bhai itnay agar apne maan ka dood piya hai to Kashmirion ko bhi bandook do aur phir dekho jetta kaun hai.

Stupid indians and their stupid rants.
Indian ruler? O in Kashmir, Indian ruler are none other than Kashmiris. And for remaining part you can continue with your hallucination.

About time. Peace shall be restored at all cost.
The intelligence agencies should alao start targeting the Pakistani agents in Kashmir instigating the violence.

Aray bhai itnay agar apne maan ka dood piya hai to Kashmirion ko bhi bandook do aur phir dekho jetta kaun hai.
Arey bhai tumhare pass to atom BUM h, tumne kya ukhad lia?
70 sal se kashmir kashmir hi chilla rhe ho, patani kitne hazaro marwalie apne bande jihad k nam pe, apne banae hue sampo se aur adha mulk bhi kho bethe.
Thoda to sharam krlo, zara chullu bhar pani lelo aur doob maro. Ya uske lie bhi amrika se imdad chahie, ya CPEC banne se utni aukad hojaegi?

:cheesy:
Waa waa mien parsanye ho gaya apki vichaar dhara dekh kr app pursh hi nahien maha pursh hien...intaryami maha sawami..gayani guru hien....

If you hate what Indian Army or Indian Govt is doing in JnK then you should hate India too and the dialogue which you have picked is from Bollywood movie get something from your Film Industry!

When i join the freedom struggle believe me ATISH BAAZI HOGHI

Laal bhai Quetta wala mamla to suljha lo pehle aatishbaazi to baad mein karna pehle rok to lo... Peshawar waala hadsa bhool gaye, Wagaah border wala blast bhi bhool gaye kya. Apni kaum pyaari nahi jo padosiyon k picche bhaag rahe ho... Bura na manna bus man mein aaya to bol diya!

As an Indian I have no issues how you want to react to Kashmir issue but apne mulk mein to kam se kam chain ho tab to dusro ki socho! Aatish bazzi ka shauk hai to apne western front pe jaao wahan mulk ko aapki zaada zarurat hai...

Luckily for Kashmiris, only paramilitary and police were guarding. That is why hooligans were free to do so much damage. Now that real Army has entered fray, let's see how it unfolds.

Pakistanis need not worry as they already have been claiming that there are 8 Lac Army controlling Kashmir!! So for them... Nothing changes on ground.
Especially bring the RR into the streets of stone pelters you would see complete wipe out of the pelters breed in few weeks.... They are extremely good at handling the tyrannical pelters in combing operations.....

wasnt the Army already there?

The army is present there, just as they are present in Bhopal and Bangalore and Kota and Pathankot and Wellington (Tamil Nadu) and anywhere else that they have cantonments. But law and order and counter insurgency in JK is not pursued by the army. Only the Rashtriya Rifles, CRPF and JK police do that. The Indian army has always been wary of losing its warfighting capability by becoming mired in domestic counter insurgency - which is why the RR and Assam Rifles were raised.

Don't for a moment believe that canard about "700,000 armymen fighting a few separatists" that so many of your countrypeople here spew. It is nonsense.

(BTW I think the Pakistan army ought to take a page out of the IA's book, in their war in the west. They should let specialized CI forces do that task, because fighting a continuous counter insurgency at home blunts their efficiency to fight offensive wars against foreign powers. Just my opinion based on the Indian army's opinion. The PA probably knows best.)

Now these kashmiri separatist again goes into there holes coz Indian army is back there .....

ON Topic

The mix of political solution and iron hand tactics would do wonders under present conditions. Separatists needs to be dealt firmly but people also needs a bit of normalcy. It would make sense to relax curfew, ease the restriction and try to get back the businesses, shops and school/tution, bus services etc to operate normally. That posture will help much more.

Of course such moves would be resisted by elements who will create mischief.. need to deal with them firmly and ensure we can continue this back to normalcy roadmap.

Now, for some fun time..
On Topic:
why do i feel like it was the main intent from day one to Drag Indian Army
why else create a millitant wing after a decade of peacefull demands
Troll mode:
Kashmir ka naara
Azaaaaadi

On Topic:
why do i feel like it was the main intent from day one to Drag Indian Army
why else create a millitant wing after a decade of peacefull demands
Troll mode:
Kashmir ka naara
Azaaaaadi

Om topic or troll mode - One reply

Not going to happen for another 1000 years and even beyond that you just keep dreaming.

You guys destroyed the original culture of Kashmir for last 1000 years and still not got Kashmir, get the message. Nearly every temple destroyed but Kashmir is still with India.

You seems to be a captain, you shout from your home whatever naara of Kashmir, and your separatists dogs will come shouting behind you ( of couse they will because of the reasons you know very well) but you will never get Kashmir

TE="sohailbutt1987, post: 8559823, member: 173447"]Things are much worse in ioK than they are portrayed to the world.

Even after700,000+ strong army they can't control Kashmiris.

BIG SLAP on indian rulers, ioK is very close to liberation.

33 days of curfew, no internet no sattelite tv. What a joke democracy?!

Stupid indians and their stupid rants.[/QUOTE]
Bhai agr khasmiri Ki jagah jammu valo KO bandook mil jaya to pura kashmir k Sara log khatam ho jayanga pir kashmir me koi me Sara log khatam ho jayanga pir kashmir me koi movement nai hoga

Waa waa mien parsanye ho gaya apki vichaar dhara dekh kr app pursh hi nahien maha pursh hien...intaryami maha sawami..gayani guru hien....

They killed One Burhan in a fake encounter just imagine few more coward acts brings the Indian forces down...kneel down before separatists.
Yea Yea, like in your wet dreams, eh?? Even whole Pakistan can be laid waste for the state of Kashmir.. we won't mind doing that, but not letting go of Kashmir this time..

Thora intezaar kr leye bachey moat nahien mangtay....never wish for death....
Beta, school Nahi jaana kya.? you watch lot of Bollywood movies I guess.. Too many dialogues and too much chest thumping.. Do us all a favour.. Go to school, study well, become a doctor or Engineer and contribute to your society rather than wasting time in internet..

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom