What's new

Army-set-to-roll-into-kashmir-to-restore-peace

He was a terrorist destined to be dead kind of a dead man walking :D who give a damn if it was fake or genuine encounter ... he was ratted out by his own girl friend :D

What kind of freedom fighters are those who have multiple Girl friends ........
Waa waa mien parsanye ho gaya apki vichaar dhara dekh kr app pursh hi nahien maha pursh hien...intaryami maha sawami..gayani guru hien....

They killed One Burhan in a fake encounter just imagine few more coward acts brings the Indian forces down...kneel down before separatists.

When you are coming from Germany to Srinagar to check the dum of baazo :D they guys who immortalize these lines were Ram prasad Bismil and Bhagat singh .... Bhagat singh surrendered insted of killing some fellow Indians ... its shame to compare them
Sarfroshi ki tamana ab hamaray dil mien...
Dekhna hai zoor kitna bazoye qatil mien hai...

He was a terrorist destined to be dead kind of a dead man walking :D who give a damn if it was fake or genuine encounter ... he was ratted out by his own girl friend :D

What kind of freedom fighters are those who have multiple Girl friends ........

When you are coming from Germany to Srinagar to check the dum of baazo :D they guy who immortalize the lines of was Ram prasad Bismil and Bhagat singh .... Bhagat singh surrendered insted of killing some fellow Indians ... its shame to compare them
Any further aggression from Indian forces fuel more support for freedom struggle...Do it i want that but remember we believe in after life any genocide of Kashmiri Muslims we will unleash our wrath on you. Be prepared.
When i join the freedom struggle believe me ATISH BAAZI HOGHI.

Tumhari dastaan bhi na ho ghi dastaanoun mien...

Waa waa mien parsanye ho gaya apki vichaar dhara dekh kr app pursh hi nahien maha pursh hien...intaryami maha sawami..gayani guru hien....

They killed One Burhan in a fake encounter just imagine few more coward acts brings the Indian forces down...kneel down before separatists.

Aapke is Hitopdesha aur Sadupdesha ke liye ham aapke hriday se aabhari hain

I mean We are heartfully grateful to you for Good counsel and Moral Advice

Gazwaye Hind ho kr rehay gha....
***NASRUMINALLAH WA FATHUN QAREEB***
~~Help from ALLAH and success is near~~

Cheer bhi deyngey aor Kashmir bhi leyngey....

We are doing it now army has entered :D ukhad lo kya ukado ge ..... I am sure of one thing majority of Pakistanis here can make pretty good cheer leaders :P
Any further aggression from Indian forces fuel more support for freedom struggle...Do it i want that but remember we believe in after life any genocide of Kashmiri Muslims we will unleash our wrath on you. Be prepared.
When i join the freedom struggle believe me ATISH BAAZI HOGHI.

Tumhari dastaan bhi na ho ghi dastaanoun mien...

We are doing it now army has entered :D ukhad lo kya ukado ge ..... I am sure of one thing majority of Pakistanis here can make pretty good cheer leaders :P
Kargil mien bumboo yaad hai na GUSS KER MARA THA..Capt Kalia (RIP)...35% 1948 mien liye liya tha....Now its FINAL COUNTDOWN

Send Pigeon guided bombs to Indian army,That shall suffice

Kargil mien bumboo yaad hai na GUSS KER MARA THA..Capt Kalia (RIP)...35% 1948 mien liye liya tha....Now its FINAL COUNTDOWN

300px-SSA_7.62mm_143gr_AP.png
This Bullet has your NAME on IT

Come and meet your DESTINY

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom