What's new

Army reaction on decision by Special court about General Pervez Musharraf

Everyone must respect the courts even if they do not like the court decision. We as common citizens are respecting every decision of every institution be it a corrupt president asif zardari or a traitor PM nawaz or a selected PM imran.

Just an innocent question, if PMIK is selected, who in your opinion did the people vote for? the corrupt Zardari or the traitor Nawaz?

Take lots of pictures so we will know you were there and you were no coward and no lier, and that your words were not hollow, YOU were no hypocrite, like some of your favourite generals.

Once again speak where you are DONE. Till then it's meaningless.
Control your emotions ya faggot

Sir if I may ask who let these democrats enter the country again and on whose orders? Institutions must not be allowed to honor their personal guarantees to outsiders at the expense of Pakistani state

That was Musharaf's biggest and unforgivable blunder.

Ok but who proposed the extension first ?
the other part of the conspiracy theory, which was long ago disclosed by Dr israr Ahmed and Hakeem Saeed, now case is simple now both can't survive at same time one has to depart either Ik or Bajwa , and Ik is after all a politician he will give a sacrifice goat and it's Bajwa, do you believe the drama which Ik played for notification was unintentional?

A plethora of service men usually leave the country with their families including ex chiefs

I hope we would have butchered the mukti bahinis in millions but with 45000 troops at disposal its not probable

Save all that bloodlust for something positive like contributing to your country. No Good comes from wanting someone's blood. Nations who glorify Military to no end are going to end up like North Korea.

there are some retired generals like late gen Hameed gul who demanded that musharaf should be punished for his damage to nation by causing unrest in tribal areas for getting u.s aid in the name of war on terror and gen aslam baig also has similar views that musharaf allowed the liberal ngos and other groups to operate in Pakistan who changed our youth mind and made them against our ideology,I think being coas not guarantee that someone is angel and immune to mistakes and crimes as we have seen what gen Yahya khan did with Pakistan in 1971 so it is better army stay away from this and regard these acts by Musharaf done as President and not as coas

Save all that bloodlust for something positive like contributing to your country. No Good comes from wanting someone's blood. Nations who glorify Military to no end are going to end up like North Korea.
No no no that emotional outburst is reserved for the past incase some guy invents a time machine

Man go easy on musharaf after all he's the best thing ever happend to Pakistan

I respectfully disagree. He could have been the saviour that Pakistan wanted but instead he threw it all away by joining hands with the same scums that were the cause of all the ills. Had he lined up all the traitors of PPP, PMLN, MQM, Mullah Diesel etc etc. he would be a king today.

Just an innocent question, if PMIK is selected, who in your opinion did the people vote for? the corrupt Zardari or the traitor Nawaz?
RO ka election as they say. It is happening from decades. Not a new phenomenon! Nawaz, Bhutto all were made by someone to keep us slaves.

Well atleast I am not blind. All these Jarnails have caused immemse harm to the country for 70 years. But hey if you like to spend your life under a boot then more power to you.
Your dumb deaf and blind not just blind

Well atleast I am not blind. All these Jarnails have caused immemse harm to the country for 70 years. But hey if you like to spend your life under a boot then more power to you.

Iam not sucking up to none, You see the muktis were playing the bad guys against Pakistan so then it becomes personal. Hope someone invents that machine asap

Give us one more rigged election to change the Nizam!

@Mangus Ortus Novem
Sir first give the nation tamaatr at affordable price. Nizam, appeal and inqilab can wait in the queue

Back
Top Bottom