What's new

Army reaction on decision by Special court about General Pervez Musharraf

ISI MAKE ENQUIRE ON THOSE JUDGES OF SPEACIAL COURT, FIND OUT THEIR COURRPTIONS, THEN TAKE THEM IN ATTOCK JAIL, KEEP THEM ONE AS A ORDINERY PRISON IN DARK, AFTER THEY WILL SAY EVERY THING, THEY RECEIVE ANY BRIBES ETC...., THEN MAKE THEIR VIDEO TAPS SHOWS ON TV, THEN ASK PUBLIC, WHAT THEY TO DO WITH THEM, LET THEM DECIDE...………..,TAKE THEM MAKE THEIR FACES BLACK, PUT INFORNT SHAHI MOSQUE. EVERY ONE SPIT THHEM, ONCE IT DONE, SAYA IT WARNING FOR EVERY ONE . THIS RULE MEDINA STATE.

It should have could have would have nothing is gonna happen to Nawaz Sharif the real corrupt people are let go just like khosa will run away to America
It should happen and all the Traitors should be punished and hanged if that's their punishment.

Armed forces of Pakistan have been converted into a joke and they themselves are also responsible for it.
and the biggest joker is none other but Bajwa himself ,his greed for extension not only divied the whole institution but ruined the respect of whole institution ,now question arises what important agenda he wanted to fulfill after getting extension ? this is all due to no one else but bajwa , he is fighting a lost war , and so is Ik, the brainless,

and the biggest joker is none other but Bajwa himself ,his greed for extension not only divied the whole institution but ruined the respect of whole institution ,now question arises what important agenda he wanted to fulfill after getting extension ? this is all due to no one else but bajwa , he is fighting a lost war , and so is Ik, the brainless,

Maybe he was pushed by no other than Nawaz supporters in Army ?

He felt in trap...

By the way I apologise for being a little off topic : why was the extension proposed ? By whom ?

Complete the revelation brother and say what you wana say it's alright. Dakhi chopi batain achi nahi hoteen.
The answer for above question is no.

Quite relevant to the discussion. good on you

Are u in army now ?

Maybe he was pushed by no other than Nawaz supporters in Army ?

He felt in trap...

By the way I apologise for being a little off topic : why was the extension proposed ? By whom ?

Are u in army now ?
answer is also in my that post , why Bajwa is so eager to get extension ? he would have said himself ok I am not willing to get extension and would have saved the institutional integrity and merit,

saw this tweet & thought about what has been happening in past few weeks/past month. Connection ??

Translation: Soon to be retiring Chief Justice will be heading to US immediately post retirement, where he has accepted a job proposal

And here comes one more lol..He maybe right , that he didn't used the term directly for NS, but i think it was indeed referred too in the judgement (the GodFather movie or novel). main point being, now that he's retiring, why going on giving explanations about these things, and out of all things he could talk about or "clarify", he feels the need to clairfy this?
Translation: I didn't used the term Godfather in the Panama Case judgement- CJP

P.s: Geo does quotes "sources" though..

Last edited:
It should have could have would have nothing is gonna happen to Nawaz Sharif the real corrupt people are let go just like khosa will run away to America
Corrupts do that be it in the Army or in the Establishment or Politicians. There are quite many traitors who are outside of Pakistan which were part of the forces.

Judegment is given, but justice is not yet served....not till the traitor hangs.

SALUTE to the judges for being brave in giving their decision despite pressure.

SHAME ON Gen. Qamar Bajwa for standing with the traitor and going against Pakistan's laws and Constitution and resorting to telling LIES.

SHAME on Gen. Asif Ghafoor for making a lousy, shameful , FALSE statement to the public, in defence of the traitor.

We are proud of our armed force and its soldiers but not of the generals who are traitors or the generals who stand by them.

Last edited:
Anyone who abuses my armed forces and calls them corrupt deserves to be booted from the country that's serious allegations against people who protect our borders and let me tell you good sir my father has served this country in thick and thin fighting in battle off chamb and getting injured but still fighting no one knows my armed forces better than him so when a liberal gandu comes along and starts abusing the very own institutions that have protected our country he deserves to be shot or deported

Yeah, no. Not really, not even close.

But first, please thank your father for his service from all of us. The entire nation is forever indebted to him, there is no doubt about it.

That said, you're not the only one who has family in the military. Some of our families have had generations serving the forces and still do, mine included. That however does not mean that we turn into little girls and start throwing tantrums every time someone criticizes the military. Why? Because a) it is the right of every single Pakistani, b) the army, your father included, is answerable to every single Pakistani, c) Pakistan comes before the military, I'm sure your father would agree and d) the military in Pakistan is as corrupt as any other institute of the country. If you actually believe that the military is not corrupt then not only do you obviously not know the military at all, as opposed to knowing it better than anyone else, you've also been lost under a rock. I'm sorry but I can't even entertain explaining this part. While your naive sensitivities dictate the way you perceive the world, tell you that its perfectly fine for a 'war hero' to usurp an entire country on a whim, some of us have grown out of fantasies and into reality.

The military defends the country because it is its job. It was made, trained, funded and supported by the country to undertake exactly that. If it is not doing its job then it needs to pay for it. If it is involved in any activities contrary to the interests of the country then it needs to pay for it. All those involved in said activities need to pay for it, no matter how many wars they've fought for the country. Now those who were/are not done anything of the sort and have served the nation as per their duty have the entire nation indebted to them. I have both kinds in the family. Maybe the reason why I'm not as sensitive to the matter.

ps: Not you, not your father, not anyone anywhere in the entire world has any right to ask any other Pakistani to leave Pakistan. Or tell them that they cannot criticize anything Pakistani as they see fit. This excreta belongs on the other side of the border, let's keep it there.

Last edited:
answer is also in my that post , why Bajwa is so eager to get extension ? he would have said himself ok I am not willing to get extension and would have saved the institutional integrity and merit,

Yes he could have refused and gone with full honours.
But as I have said it’s easy to push someone in trap if you have done your homework correctly. A psychological analysis of your target, and you can manipulate it very easily.

But still there should have trace of which people pushed for this extension?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom