What's new

Army reaction on decision by Special court about General Pervez Musharraf

ISI MAKE ENQUIRE ON THOSE JUDGES OF SPEACIAL COURT, FIND OUT THEIR COURRPTIONS, THEN TAKE THEM IN ATTOCK JAIL, KEEP THEM ONE AS A ORDINERY PRISON IN DARK, AFTER THEY WILL SAY EVERY THING, THEY RECEIVE ANY BRIBES ETC...., THEN MAKE THEIR VIDEO TAPS SHOWS ON TV, THEN ASK PUBLIC, WHAT THEY TO DO WITH THEM, LET THEM DECIDE...………..,TAKE THEM MAKE THEIR FACES BLACK, PUT INFORNT SHAHI MOSQUE. EVERY ONE SPIT THHEM, ONCE IT DONE, SAYA IT WARNING FOR EVERY ONE . THIS RULE MEDINA STATE.
Let's blacken the face of musharraf (even though it will be hardly noticeable) and spit on him FIRST, then we can go ahead with your plan. However, might hit a tiny little itsy bitsy snag if no corruption/bribery done by any of those judges...... so better ask the same ISI have a plan B ready, just in case.

Let's blacken the face of musharraf (even though it will be hardly noticeable) and spit on him FIRST, then we can go ahead with your plan. However, might hit a tiny little itsy bitsy snag if no corruption/bribery done by any of those judges...... so better ask the same ISI have a plan B ready, just in case.
We will shoot khosa before he runs away to America

We will shoot khosa before he runs away to America
DON'T be a coward like musharraf who ran away from facing justice like a scared little rabbit. DON'T just write empty hollow words. HURRY, book a ticket from UK to Pakistan before khosa leaves. You don't have much time. PROVE to us you at least are no COWARD and no LIER. Let us know when you are DONE.

Anyone who abuses my armed forces and calls them corrupt deserves to be booted from the country that's serious allegations against people who protect our borders and let me tell you good sir my father has served this country in thick and thin fighting in battle off chamb and getting injured but still fighting no one knows my armed forces better than him so when a liberal gandu comes along and starts abusing the very own institutions that have protected our country he deserves to be shot or deported

This isnt about abusing army or not. I belong from an army background but I will be the first to tell you one of the reasons Pakistan is in such a mess after 70 years is because of the whiskey sipping generals sitting in GHQ. The list of their wrong deeds is long . Overthrowing governments , misuse of power , supporting militants to meet their strategic needs , genocide in BD etc etc. Which army in the world is involved in making item songs , dramas and making ghee?they have made it a business now and to top that have grabbed precious lands from civilians.

Pakistan didnt come into existence to serve army generals and their illegal wants.

Yes he could have refused and gone with full honours.
But as I have said it’s easy to push someone in trap if you have done your homework correctly. A psychological analysis of your target, and you can manipulate it very easily.

But still there should have trace of which people pushed for this extension?
he would have got extension had the institution unanimously backed him ,but it's not case, and Bajwa knows this ,he now knowingly putting himself superior to institution and country which makes it more conspiric , and Moulana Fazal was not there for Iks resignation it was just a deception, and reason behind Fazals demand was not baseless , in Peshawar high court a petition was filed against Bajwa by an ex army officer which was kept secret , which further flourished the conspiracy theories,

DON'T be a coward like musharraf who ran away from facing justice like a scared little rabbit. DON'T just write empty hollow words. HURRY, book a ticket from UK to Pakistan before khosa leaves. You don't have much time. PROVE to us you at least are no COWARD and no LIER. Let us know when you are DONE.
You don't worry about my return I am in Pakistan in the blink off an eye and remember khosa will be dragged down the streets off Rawalpindi

We do live in a Islamic Republic country. PM did say he is trying to model the country after the state of Medina. We are not a secular country, so maybe I am missing something here and you can help me? Our religion is a way of life, it is everything to us, we suffered through corruption Becuase we went on the wrong path. So yes I did bring religion in, stand for what's right

So if anyone violates the constitution they should not be punished? Or we have to follow different rules for army

This Constitution and System is anything but Islamic! Only a fool would say otherwise.

Apply Shariah Law in the country and then only your argument holds.

2 wrongs don't make a right. When will this country learn the difference. Have we not learned anything from history.

When you elect corrupt again and again who have total disregard for the constitution and that is acceptable by majority, then that majority has no right to complain when martial law is imposed.

If the elected were clean and delivering good governance, then only yes.

This isnt about abusing army or not. I belong from an army background but I will be the first to tell you one of the reasons Pakistan is in such a mess after 70 years is because of the whiskey sipping generals sitting in GHQ. The list of their wrong deeds is long . Overthrowing governments , misuse of power , supporting militants to meet their strategic needs , genocide in BD etc etc. Which army in the world is involved in making item songs , dramas and making ghee?they have made it a business now and to top that have grabbed precious lands from civilians.

Pakistan didnt come into existence to serve army generals and their illegal wants.

Factually speaking the genocide part is an exaggeration

he would have got extension had the institution unanimously backed him ,but it's not case, and Bajwa knows this ,he now knowingly putting himself superior to institution and country which makes it more conspiric , and Moulana Fazal was not there for Iks resignation it was just a deception, and reason behind Fazals demand was not baseless , in Peshawar high court a petition was filed against Bajwa by an ex army officer which was kept secret , which further flourished the conspiracy theories,

Ok but who proposed the extension first ?

You don't worry about my return I am in Pakistan in the blink off an eye and remember khosa will be dragged down the streets off Rawalpindi
Take lots of pictures so we will know you were there and you were no coward and no lier, and that your words were not hollow, YOU were no hypocrite, like some of your favourite generals.

Once again speak where you are DONE. Till then it's meaningless.

This Constitution and System is anything but Islamic! Only a fool would say otherwise.

Apply Shariah Law in the country and then only your argument holds.

When you elect corrupt again and again who have total disregard for the constitution and that is acceptable by majority, then that majority has no right to complain when martial law is imposed.

If the elected were clean and delivering good governance, then only yes.

Sir if I may ask who let these democrats enter the country again and on whose orders? Institutions must not be allowed to honor their personal guarantees to outsiders at the expense of Pakistani state

DG ISPR should focus on the situation on the borders rather than bluntly defending a traitor. It isn't 90' that you keep giving us lollipop.

Apna kam sahi se hota nahi, aur jahaon na nak ghusatay rho!

Come on dude, don't be an idiot. Did you just join this forum to spill garbage? Or did you get some rupees put in your front pocket to do this?

Factually speaking the genocide part is an exaggeration

Well we can continue to deny it and not learn from history. Nations who refuse to learn from history are going to repeat the mistakes again. Wasnt it Yahya Khan who famously said "may inki nasal badal dunga ". The less said about operation searchlight the better.

We continue to deny it happened and kept on encouraging them and the generals kept on looting this country.

Looks like this Khosa is flying to US... it makes sense.

A plethora of service men usually leave the country with their families including ex chiefs

Well we can continue to deny it and not learn from history. Nations who refuse to learn from history are going to repeat the mistakes again. Wasnt it Yahya Khan who famously said "may inki nasal badal dunga ". The less said about operation searchlight the better.

We continue to deny it happened and kept on encouraging them and the generals kept on looting this country.

I hope we would have butchered the mukti bahinis in millions but with 45000 troops at disposal its not probable

Looks like this Khosa is flying to US... it makes sense.

And that Qazi Isa .... still dragging feet

I thought that the NewSystem is alrady wargamed... we need to bury this CriminalEnterprise!

You know I am too compassionate... but seeing what is happening in OurLand... I am coming to believe in VerveFormula!

Assemblies need to go now..and pronto!

5.5 months left to extension expiring and the detailed judgement says that it must be from the Parliament (ruling out Presidential Ordinance).

We may just see snap elections. There is no other way but to bring a new system through a 2/3 majority. Referendum - does it need to go through Senate?

Or we need the young generation out on streets rebelling against this system. But who will make that call?

Critical decisions need to be made quickly.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom