What's new

Army reaction on decision by Special court about General Pervez Musharraf

Patriotic liberals next joke people like you "PATRIOTIC" Pakistanis are the reason for our downfall the people you are naming patriotic in your dreams are as patriotic pakistani as Zardari and Nawaz Sharif spare us your bullshit patriotism no one on this forum I repeat no one will ever be as patriotic as general pervez Musharraf left shoe forget about the man himself you are not a worthy comparison

You dont represent patriotic PAkistanis

Bull's eye. No Pakistani chief executive can compete with musharafs administrative skills and the civil liberties he brought for the people not even ik

O yar he was summoned like 7-8 times and no oridnary guy gets that mnay chances , Aja mera baalma
But moray saiyan hain pardays hm sy milnay nahi aavant :rofl:

Guys don't get into a verbal tussle with each other over an ex president
O yar he was summoned like 7-8 times and no oridnary guy gets that mnay chances , Aja mera baalma
But moray saiyan hain pardays hm sy milnay nahi aavant :rofl:

Guys don't get into a verbal tussle with each other over an ex president
Like I said If he had returned in the regimes off corrupt Nawaz and Zardari who hated him to bits how would he find justice you tell me

List of Traitors In Pakistan Who Deserve Instant Death Penalty.

People who deserve public hanging in Pakistan are the following.

1. Nawaz Lohaar (The king Traitors)

2. Shahbaz Lohaar ( Married To Nargis Khosa The Cheap Justice of Pakistan) LANATH.

3. Maryam Qatri

4. Zardaree Haramee Murdered BB

5. Murad Ali Shah.

6. Ifthekar Choudhry

7. Fazlu The Pig

8. Hamza Shahbaz

9. Captain Safdar

10. Asfand Yar Wali

11. Adee Faryal

12. Ishaq Dar

13. Ochuka Zai

14. Faez Esa A sitting judge with properties in UK.

15. Ahsan Iqbal

16. Saad Rafeeq

17. Hamid Mir

18. Malik Riaz

19. Hassan Hussan Nawaz rat bastards.infected DNA OF SATAN.

20. Rana San Ullah the Drug dealer.

21. Abid Kunjur Sher kulee.

Bonus death penalty.. Gay Bilawal.

You people can add more.
Starter: Musharraf

PM Imran Khan has trampled over two Army Chiefs at the same time.

One is looking for an extension and other is looking for a NRO.

What an amazing guy.

Last edited:
Bull's eye. No Pakistani chief executive can compete with musharafs administrative skills and the civil liberties he brought for the people not even ik
Imran khan nay sahewal or chinese rapist ko tho maaf kar thiya

NRO ku Dia? What was he expecting from them?
he did for the people who at the time were screaming haye mera Nawaz haye mera Zardari now the same people are blaming Musharraf what a fucking facepalm that is

PM Imran Khan has trampled over two Army Chiefs at the same time.

One is looking for an extension and other looking for a NRO.

What an amazing guy.
Dont worry your illegitimate dad Nawaz Sharif is gonna face the g3 not General pervez Musharraf

Imran khan nay sahewal or chinese rapist ko tho maaf kar thiya

I personally am a fan of him. It wasn't his uniform which earned him the respect but his intellect and practical approach towards issues. What a disgraceful fall he had to endure

I personally am a fan of him. It wasn't his uniform which earned him the respect but his intellect and practical approach towards issues. What a disgraceful fall he had to endure
Let's be real not everyone is entitled to milk and almonds

A shameful disgusting response by DG ISPR. No one is above law here and no one is holy cow. It's an attempt to malign Army. Contempt of court case should be registered against Asif Ghafoor.
Musharraf is a declared absconder and as per law has no right to log his point of view unless he present himself to authorities. He came into power in an unlawful way & punishment for this breach is nothing but death sentence.

"Yes Sir" aren't suited to run a country nor do politics

Starter: Musharraf

Nawaz and his family along with Zardari have been looting this country. There is also tons of material against them in VOLUME 10, why no action has been taken against them yet based on it? Why VOLUME 10 isn make public yet? I am certain in VOLUME 10 we will find more earth shattering facts.

Last edited:
Looks like a “judicial” terrorism is going on in Pak!! And, they have chosen the softest of targets: patients in life support....

*I am no supporter of coup d’etat. Six centuries of the Ottoman Jihan Devlet was lost in six years of rule by a government installed by a coup. Coup mongers always lose wars as they destroy the discipline and order in the Army
**While Pak is facing issues of a lifetime and trying to get her house in order under extreme external and internal pressures, display of these theatrics could be delayed

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom