What's new

Army reaction on decision by Special court about General Pervez Musharraf

Completely false statement.

Article 6 was revised in 18th Amendment to include High Treason!

And 18th Amendment was passed during PPP rule, a long time after the Emergency of 2007!

Hang him but after a due process of law.

Tick. Already taken place.
Wait for thread by @crankthatskunk ... He will explain why it's unconstitutional.
No idea what you mean. You made the statement. You answer it.

Article 6 was revised in 18th Amendment to include High Treason!

And 18th Amendment was passed during PPP rule, a long time after the Emergency of 2007!
I think you will find that you are wrong on that. It was there in 1973 constitution.

Judge nu inshallah asi lambhiya pa kay mara thay ik vari Pervez Musharraf saab Pakistan vich ah jan. khosa nay un America val mu karliya eh
I am proud of the judges who have provided "justice" to mushi the badmash, I had been waiting for such decision since 2006 or 2007 I believe, jajjo kam chok kay rakho.

I think you will find that you are wrong on that. It was there in 1973 constitution.

Below is the amendment to the article 6 in 18th Amendment on April 2010: whole of clause 1 was replaced.

IMG_20191217_224944.jpg

http://www.pakistani.org/pakistan/constitution/amendments/18amendment.html

Karle ignore sada kay jande eday vich Chaudhry saab tussi America vich bhen ka bas Bakwas karne aur tuwade kolay kam koni tuwadi mashallah edi umar oh gi eh koi sharam yah vi karliya karo
puttar galan tay minnu vi bariyan aundiyan nay, par mein ban nahi hona chahnda, ais layi tainu ignore list che add karan diya an.

Back
Top Bottom