What's new

army officers beaten motorway police once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think that you can own this space & give orders? Are you connecting @Imran Khan with Waqas Ahmed Goraya? Do you even know what you are saying?

In 2000 an army jawan aimed his gun at my wife, whose father was a decorated & highly respected army officer. Now tell me that I am Waqas Ahmed Goraya & that I am running a conspiracy against army.

Why can't the likes of you look at a problem in the eye & acknowledge its existence so that it may be addressed?
he is still few steps away to declare me wajib ul atal qaiyani :p:

Baat to sach ha mn yahan 6 years se hn or pichle ek month mn mjhe b kai baar Indian ka khitab diya ja chuka ha.
Post 2019 bongay hi a rhe hn PDF p
Mujhe tu pata nai kia kia titles mile hai bhai...When I was in Pakistan and criticize Pakistan, they called me Liberal (doing it for VISA), now I am in America and criticize Pakistan, now they start calling me Indian, Waise mujhe problem nai hai Red white and Blue hone me lakin kia karun, Green Passport hai, Valid CNIC hai , shakal achi khasi brown hai , Lakin PDF ki awam kisi haal mai khush nai hoti, Inki han mai han milo nai tu tuadi pen di siri hahaha

One sided story ...

"Kaar e sarkar mein mudakhilat" is a crime .. but interference in matters related to National Security is a much bigger crime ... The police refused to back down despite being told about the sensitivity of the matter ..

Mujhe tu pata nai kia kia titles mile hai bhai...When I was in Pakistan and criticize Pakistan, they called me Liberal (doing it for VISA), now I am in America and criticize Pakistan, now they start calling me Indian, Waise mujhe problem nai hai Red white and Blue hone me lakin kia karun, Green Passport hai, Valid CNIC hai , shakal achi khasi brown hai , Lakin PDF ki awam kisi haal mai khush nai hoti, Inki han mai han milo nai tu tuadi pen di siri hahaha
Mast raho, khush raho.

Never take jokers seriously. Good luck.

One sided story ...

"Kaar e sarkar mein mudakhilat" is a crime .. but interference in matters related to National Security is a much bigger crime ... The police refused to back down despite being told about the sensitivity of the matter ..
What is sensitive about driving at 131 KPH on Motorway? If it was that important, the guy should have taken a helicopter. Why should police trust his word? It is an issue of rule of law from their perspective & they are right.

Crying about National Security is even more wrong. The guy should have made prior arrangements. Why didn't he?

But army hating propagandists will miss no chance
What is wrong in calling something like this wrong? How does this make one a propagandist?

What is sensitive about driving at 131 KPH on Motorway? If it was that important, the guy should have taken a helicopter. Why should police trust his word? It is an issue of rule of law from their perspective & they are right.

Crying about National Security is even more wrong. The guy should have made prior arrangements. Why didn't he?

What is wrong in calling something like this wrong? How does this make one a propagandist?

Are you really that naive to believe in all that the Police guy is now saying?.. or is it your bias that makes you believe in every statement against Army as some gospel truth?

Why does everything has to be sensationalized? If there was a scuffle between military and police, it should be handled in accordance with the State Law and lessons should be learnt from such incidences to better coordinate with solutions that ensure that the State Law is adhered to in a civilized and intelligent manner.

State Institutions have a built in duty to enforce as well as adhere to the laws, setting an example for the citizens to learn from and conform to the laws.

On a lighter note, I would advice Pakistanis to follow a diet plan which comprises of less spicy food. So as to calm ones nerves and be better suited with a more reserved and analytical approach to such incidences.

Are you really that naive to believe in all that the Police guy is now saying?.. or is it your bias that makes you believe in every statement against Army as some gospel truth?
Don't be a joker. Don't hide behind the lamest excuse in town. If it was a matter of national security, why did the idiot not make arrangements? Why did he imagine himself as being above the law? You are making a bad faith argument & losing it badly.

Let me ask a follow-up question: Why was the guy driving @ 131 KPH? Why not 120 (if he did not intend to break the law) or 150 (if it was really really urgent)? Why was a matter of Rs. 750 (or how-much-ever) so serious that police had to be beaten up?

I am sorry, this is not an argument. Its a joke. Don't defend it.

One sided story ...

That's what I thought too. The SHO saying that we are trying to patch up seems like there must have been a reason for the captain involved to act like that.

Otherwise no career professional officer would like to indulge in this.

.. What a loser.

Again, that's very rich coming from a die hard PMLN supporter 😂😂

On a serious note, you don't use terms like joker and loser for those who you are arguing with if you are interested in a meaningful discussion.. Grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom