What's new

army officers beaten motorway police once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
police call to the military police HQ for verfy the thug military office .military police HQ keep taking time we are checking we are checking BLA BLA and military police HQ send more thugs to beat police . how its few bad apples ? it was institutional action against police .

then you have to see this video some of army men even not in uniforms but caring guns . its mafia gang not military

and watch these pics how pakistani army treating motor way police

View attachment 812383

View attachment 812380

View attachment 812381

View attachment 812382

View attachment 812384

1643671273933.png

Again any person with brain cells intact and even with some naivette can clealy see the politically vested and toned message by the Motorway police. And the graphics are clearly poised to make their point clear.

You didn't get it, the political tone and tenor in the whole episode.

View attachment 812459

Again any person with brain cells intact and even with some naivette can clealy see the politically vested and toned message by the Motorway police. And the graphics are clearly poised to make their point clear.

You didn't get it, the political tone and tenor in the whole episode.
its a fake facebook page nHA and motorway police has a different official page .. so lets call it fakebook ;)

police call to the military police HQ for verfy the thug military office .military police HQ keep taking time we are checking we are checking BLA BLA and military police HQ send more thugs to beat police . how its few bad apples ? it was institutional action against police .

then you have to see this video some of army men even not in uniforms but caring guns . its mafia gang not military

and watch these pics how pakistani army treating motor way police

View attachment 812383

View attachment 812380

View attachment 812381

View attachment 812382
View attachment 812384
Those involved in this case got reprimanded ….this stays on their ACR

No you are not with me, you are blinded by patriotism, remember patriotism is with the nation not the military.

Nation and nationals of the nation always first, someone dying on the hill is dying for a good money, gets paid well and his family taken care of well by the citizens, same citizens that are assaulted, belittled.

Now answer me this where is the justice for that cop of kpk, where is that report, who has been held account, what punishment has been delivered.

And you expect the victim to jump up and down for the military?, yeah right.
Like I said and you keep avoiding what I am saying. You are quick to judge and point fingers at others.
You call my country's soldiers "THUGS". You wish for their death because in your warped mind a little traffic fracas is sufficient crime for a soldiers death while guarding our borders.

It is people like you who are sick in the mind. So poisoned that they fail to even see how extreme their views are.
Let me tell you something: I have been stopped by cops and by army personnel umpteen number of times for many reasons. Which of these interactions do you think was better for me as a citizen? Which one of these interactions do you think I felt safe in?

Every interaction I have had with the military has been respectful, professional and to the point at hand.
However, every interaction with regular cops was a completely different story. (Traffic cops on the motorway - are generally very professional). But regular cops are a disaster. They are down right dangerous. I have had instances where cops have stopped and held me with no pretext, hoping I will give them some "chai, pani". Looking for ways to extort and rob me. Which they are never successful. Every cop interaction in Pakistan is a small robbery. For folks like us, it is less of a bother and in all honesty I enjoy it (to see they are helpless in browbeating), but I cannot imagine what the general populace goes through. It is a nightmare for people. Almost like the Sheriff of Nottingham thugs. Yet you call army in general terms "thugs".

Your moral and rational compass is off and this is not the forum to be on with a mindset like this. Most of us here love our armed forces and the institution. Yet we are also fiercely critical of the institution, but that criticism is productive and comes from a place of positive feedback (I have had serious tough arguments with other members given my open nature to question). These thugs you call are our uncles, cousins, fathers. So for us they will never be thugs. Yes there will be bad officers, and there will be corruption, and those men need to be weeded out. But the institution will always be dear to us.

When the Quaid asked my GrandFather (they knew each other) to become the first IG of Punjab police he politely declined, and responded, "I still have young children, don't want to leave them without a father". This was partition times, and he refused to take on this role given his sensibility of how corrupt the police was back then, and knowing his rigid views on honesty, he knew he would not survive that clash.

Finally I will say this now for the second or third time. You are quick to judge. The motorway incident you refer to was handled amicably. The cop himself became abusive and physical (that is how it started) and then received the bad end of what he could not finish (when the young COs got a few jawaans together). I think it was dumb move and should have accountability. However all sides came together and after mutual apologies the matter was settled. There was an internal inquiry and directions were given internally to the different folks who were involved. Some of those writeups will carry with them throughout their review and boards. The Col's wife issue basically ended the poor col's career, and the Col himself did nothing (and if I am not mistaken they were thrown in the brig - or that was some other col in a similar type of civilian interaction). Another case of diplomatic enclave entrance, turned out to be someone who was not even in the military (which happens so often you'll be surprised).

Do you know the number of times cops beat, rob, and kill innocents? Do you know that the profession of policing in Sindh is the personal force of Sindhi politicians and bureaucrats, that they use to terrorize local populations. I have personally been on the receiving end of this thuggery, and it was very close to escalating. Something that was avoided because my team knew how to keep their cool and the cops realized we were the wrong bunch to tangle with and backed off. In another incident I had a Kalashnikov pulled on me (was in someone's else's car) by the guard of a Sindhi bureaucrat (civil servant in a GS car), whose son (prob 14 years old fender-bended our car). They drove off. How many police officers and politicians are held accountable for these actions. NONE!!!

Finally I'll say people in the PK Army are no angels. And there are enough bad and corrupt people within that institution as well. After all they pick their seeds from the general population not from heavens. However even given that argument I hope you'll understand the importance of separating individual actions from an institution that is dear and critical to our nation.

Last edited:
How often does this happen? Not very. And when it happens then those who are at fault are sorted out as well.

If someone is breaking the law and the police stops them and the ensuing situation results in negative PR for the army, do you think that officer is garlanded in the army? What do you think happens to his ACR?

For the most part, 99.99% of the armed forces personnel operate within the law. Last thing one wants is unwanted scrutiny from MP and the command hierarchy. It is not worth it for uniformed personnel to get involved with the public/police and tarnish the image of their own service.

One more thing, someone "claiming" that they are an army officer does not make them so. Lately plenty of individuals have been caught claiming they were army officers:

And the list goes on and on.

In this incident, no military ID's were recovered, the "violence" was perpetrated on police by people in civil clothing with weapons like SMG (Type-56) which are in use of even body guards so just how is this a proven case of excess by Army personnel? Please note that all the "identification" of military credentials was done by the perpetrator himself:
"اپنے آپ کو فوج کا کیپٹن ظاہر کرنے والے شخص کے ساتھیوں نے مار پیٹ کی ہے"

As such, I think the urge to point fingers at the entire Army and the bile/excrement that comes forth from some quarters against the Army is just mind-boggling. Last, even if this turns out that this was an army personnel, he would be taken to task.
It is a grave security threat. This is even more worrying.

Here in US, It’s not uncommon for young soldiers and marines to get drunk and than fight in or outside night clubs on weekends. For this purpose, Every regiment have their (24/7) on duty unit van and officer and soldiers on duty to go pick up these idiots from downtown before they get arrest by police. Even soldiers are given free Taxi passes to get ride back to base instead of driving drunk or getting arrested. Police don’t arrest soldiers if govt van shows on time to pick them up.
In case when some do get arrest for a crime. Police has 24 hrs to contact base MPs and hand over the custody. Civilian prosecutors drop charges and military court takes over.

That’s how civilized world works.

There is no Dick measuring contest. Police vs Army or anything. They all understand young soldiers away from family need time and place enjoy and some are bound to do stupid things on weekends.

Everyone’s ultimately goal is to keep everyone safe and out of trouble (specially young dumb soldiers) regardless of uniform they wear.

Countries have Armies, Pakistan Army have a country...
Typical Indian line. There will be no country without an army defending it. In our neighborhood that will be particularly true.
You have little idea what life for a Pakistani solider and officer is like, especially till Brig level which is 99% of the military.
Majority of PK Army is non-commissioned, and nco. Commissioned officers are a small percentage. Just try and live the life of a Pak Army solider and see how tough their lives are. Then a step above is officer till Col and even in some case Brig level.
You will be surprised to know that PK officer pensions are never inflation adjusted or weren't till I last knew of it. Generals from 1965 and later, dont have money to pay for their electricity bills. I say that because my family has personally paid those bills of some of these old guard and honest officers who were in major financial trouble but too proud to ask for help. You guys just are so poisoned with Bullshit over the years that your minds are filled with it. Shameful and disgusting.

Last edited:
Acha kia , military ko chaheay in wakeelon aor judges k bhi pichwary laal kary mar mar k

Countries have terrorists but india has a terrorist Prime minister :lol:

What are you talking about regarding our Pakistan army. You done even know the truth of what happened to your own army in Ladakh vs China last year. Suddenly, your an expert on Pakistan. A country you’ve never been allowed to come and see for yourself

Here in US, It’s not uncommon for young soldiers and marines to get drunk and than fight in or outside night clubs on weekends. For this purpose, Every regiment have their (24/7) on duty unit van and officer and soldiers on duty to go pick up these idiots from downtown before they get arrest by police. Even soldiers are given free Taxi passes to get ride back to base instead of driving drunk or getting arrested. Police don’t arrest soldiers if govt van shows on time to pick them up.
In case when some do get arrest for a crime. Police has 24 hrs to contact base MPs and hand over the custody. Civilian prosecutors drop charges and military court takes over.

That’s how civilized world works.

There is no Dick measuring contest. Police vs Army or anything. They all understand young soldiers away from family need time and place enjoy and some are bound to do stupid things on weekends.

Everyone’s ultimately goal is to keep everyone safe and out of trouble (specially young dumb soldiers) regardless of uniform they wear.

Pakistan's military has far more influence in its country than the US military. That's why people are extra upset at incidents like this.

If the news is true, GHQ should give an examplary punishment to the personnel involved. There should be no excuse for the abuse.

Pakistan's military has far more influence in its country than the US military. That's why people are extra upset at incidents like this.
US Military's influence and the overall military industrial complex's influence will dwarf anything in Pakistan.
It is so deep into the state that people think it is the state. Every sporting event has the tri-colors or military jets flying over. Even simple things like plane boarding everyone boards after a soldier or someone with a military ID. Education is paid for, subsidies on almost everything and life long free healthcare through the VA whose budget alone per annum is $269B. Not to mention nearly a third of the entire US budget goes to military and military related expenditure, while everything from education, to healthcare to infrastructure is crumbling in the US. But not a peep from people on reducing the military budget. They'll cut their own social spending but will not touch the military or had served in the military. Out of 45 US presidents 29 came from the military. From military to the corridors of power is a non-stopping flow. NO ONE DARE QUESTION IT. It is so deep and subtle that few think about it. There are currently 91 ex.military men serving in the congress. So before any one tells me the Pak military has more influence than the US military, does not under the "so called influence of PK military" in the running of Pakistan (overstated) and certainly does not appreciate the shadow of the military in the running of the US system.

BTW talk to any US political philosopher - they will openly tell you this flow of ex military men into the power of corridors is the way they manage against military coups. It is well established doctrine in US socio-political structure, and something the US founders were well aware of.

I wont even begin to talk about preferential banking arrangement for veteran owned businesses for government contracts (IT IS LEGAL), where it is legal to give preferential as well as exclusive government contracts only to veteran owned businesses.

This story smells of something not right. Captains showing such bravado. Walking around with SMGs. Plain cars (Corollas) coming with men. Pointing of rifles at cops. This whole story does not smell right on so many levels. Yet the gang here is ready to lynch any army officer. This is BBC Urdu we are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom