What's new

army officers beaten motorway police once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Countries have terrorists but india has a terrorist Prime minister
Countries have butcher, but India has Butcher PM, that's more appropriate :)

What are you talking about regarding our Pakistan army. You done even know the truth of what happened to your own army in Ladakh vs China last year. Suddenly, your an expert on Pakistan. A country you’ve never been allowed to come and see for yourself
A country I've never been? Aby Karachi ki paidaish hun and last time I checked Karachi is still in Pakistan.

police call to the military police HQ for verfy the thug military office .military police HQ keep taking time we are checking we are checking BLA BLA and military police HQ send more thugs to beat police . how its few bad apples ? it was institutional action against police .

then you have to see this video some of army men even not in uniforms but caring guns . its mafia gang not military

and watch these pics how pakistani army treating motor way police

View attachment 812383

View attachment 812380

View attachment 812381

View attachment 812382

View attachment 812384
motorway police is actually doingf a great work in the country but the fragile egos of these army men are just a disgrace! A classic case of little men in big offices!

Sometimes when you think about it, PAF and PN has evolved with time and you can see it in their dealings, posture everything but PA not so much, they still have the same attitude issue, They make deals that would not be fulfilled in the end e.g. t129 , zulus and everyone can see it at the time but wishful thinking or shortsightedness whatever you wannna call it, their attitude is alienating the nation with them and no i am not talking about this one particular issue, i have seen many such instances with the army where they think they are above everything...... They clearly needs to be educated somehow!

Incidents like these need to investigated by the army and stopped. In this particular example, all this officer had to do was pay the Rs. 750 fine and move on. Instead he chose to create this scene which has maligned an entire institute.

I hope this guy and the officer who sent him backup are investigated and court martialed.

Such incidents happen everywhere. Including india where indian troops even stormed a police station.

Such people are held accountable and those atleast in the mil know what bout it.
An year or so back a video of a certain Lt Cols wife went viral (the col himself had gone viral in the past). And we know what happened to him although the mil didnt advertise it.

Similarly its not just the mil that is wrong and police fuks up too.

Karachi navy officer episode is infront of all Pak. Where the officer and his family was harassed by police.
What happened to that Lt.Col? I guess he got fired with some lessons? COAS was very angry back than.

This report seems to be concocted and made to look like 'Pakistan Army' is the culprit, the individuals or the institution.

Done with sinister, ulterior motive.

And just read that the famous/infamous anti Pak Army 'Waqas Ahmed Goraya' also writes for BBC Urdu. Does the name rings a bell? Could be his report with a new name as his own name could not be displayed.

So this could be a figment of his/or like minded people imagination to malign the Pak Fauj.

@Imran Khan there is more to it than meets the eye, delete this thread. How can you ignore the anti Pak Army twist given to such news.

Hope this thread is closed.

Please do NOT stoop down to the level of Indian Bhakts. Point out what is wrong with an institute with the aim of correcting it.

Sometimes when you think about it, PAF and PN has evolved with time and you can see it in their dealings, posture everything but PA not so much, they still have the same attitude issue, They make deals that would not be fulfilled in the end e.g. t129 , zulus and everyone can see it at the time but wishful thinking or shortsightedness whatever you wannna call it, their attitude is alienating the nation with them and no i am not talking about this one particular issue, i have seen many such instances with the army where they think they are above everything...... They clearly needs to be educated somehow!
they are living in colonial era yet . they think themselves untouchables

Lgta ha American Visa ml hi gya ha akhir kaar
Chalo kisi ko tu yaad hai ke mai ab bhi Pakistani hi hun, problem here is that even PDF is now becoming full of Mullah types, say anything against them and you become Anti Islam, say anything against Army and you become Indian. CNIC 2022 November tak valid hai :)

Chalo kisi ko tu yaad hai ke mai ab bhi Pakistani hi hun, problem here is that even PDF is now becoming full of Mullah types, say anything against them and you become Anti Islam, say anything against Army and you become Indian. CNIC 2022 November tak valid hai :)
Baat to sach ha mn yahan 6 years se hn or pichle ek month mn mjhe b kai baar Indian ka khitab diya ja chuka ha.
Post 2019 bongay hi a rhe hn PDF p

This report seems to be concocted and made to look like 'Pakistan Army' is the culprit, the individuals or the institution.

Done with sinister, ulterior motive.

And just read that the famous/infamous anti Pak Army 'Waqas Ahmed Goraya' also writes for BBC Urdu. Does the name rings a bell? Could be his report with a new name as his own name could not be displayed.

So this could be a figment of his/or like minded people imagination to malign the Pak Fauj.

@Imran Khan there is more to it than meets the eye, delete this thread. How can you ignore the anti Pak Army twist given to such news.

Hope this thread is closed.

What makes you think that you can own this space & give orders? Are you connecting @Imran Khan with Waqas Ahmed Goraya? Do you even know what you are saying?

In 2000 an army jawan aimed his gun at my wife, whose father was a decorated & highly respected army officer. Now tell me that I am Waqas Ahmed Goraya & that I am running a conspiracy against army.

Why can't the likes of you look at a problem in the eye & acknowledge its existence so that it may be addressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom