What's new

Army now holding 30 dominating heights, earlier unoccupied, on southern bank of Pangong Tso

Still can't these liars
Modi clearly told the nation that the Chinese did not violate Indian territory.
Then it means Endian capture Chinese land.

they just killed 20 inidan solders few weeks ago . you have no ground to say anything now .
What would be the result when Pakistani army has around 400 men and the opposition has around 100 and they had to fight unarmed. How many of the 100 will go out alive.they pre-planned it and attacked an unarmed and un expecting army,after that what happened,now they only bark about the border . And ask the Chinese if they resumed work in doklam the Bhutan land which India dsnt claim ,it's more that 2 years now.pattu log hai salary.

What would be the result when Pakistani army has around 400 men and the opposition has around 100 and they had to fight unarmed. How many of the 100 will go out alive.they pre-planned it and attacked an unarmed and un expecting army,after that what happened,now they only bark about the border . And ask the Chinese if they resumed work in doklam the Bhutan land which India dsnt claim ,it's more that 2 years now.pattu log hai salary.
but i see rajnath is go there for talks sir . if china have such behavior and slaughtered your solders then why rush for talks ? never see such talks with pakistan after few days of india collect dead bodies . kaheen na kaheen ander hi ander india ki phat rahi hai sir

but i see rajnath is go there for talks sir . if china have such behavior and slaughtered your solders then why rush for talks ? never see such talks with pakistan after few days of india collect dead bodies . kaheen na kaheen ander hi ander india ki phat rahi hai sir
What made you think rajnath went there to settle the issue ,if I ask the same question was Chinese minister there to settle the border dispute ,did he go there running and why did he request for a separate meeting with rajnath

What made you think rajnath went there to settle the issue ,if I ask the same question was Chinese minister there to settle the border dispute ,did he go there running and why did he request for a separate meeting with rajnath
LANGUAGE CHINA USED after meeting is enough to understand full story sir . ab ap itny massom to na baneen . you better see BBC / aljazeera / afp ratehr then zee news .

LANGUAGE CHINA USED after meeting is enough to understand full story sir . ab ap itny massom to na baneen . you better see BBC / aljazeera / afp ratehr then zee news .
Give me links which you want me to see

Unlike china India is a humane nation. We just helped 3 chinese get back to china after losing their way into India in North Sikkim.
they came to inda for give modi a gift for scratchiness his arse :rofl:
1599295971261.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom