What's new

Army now holding 30 dominating heights, earlier unoccupied, on southern bank of Pangong Tso

How secular of Modi. :lol:

And what is this "thousands of years" ? Does that include the Aryan Invasion of not too long ago ?
Yeah I didn’t like that part as well. Indian army is probably the only true secular agency, we don’t all of this.

article reminds of the long stories of victory & valor nazi german news & media was spewing against the russians on how the soviets were running scared in front of the nazis & were getting soundly defeated by german might...then the russian tanks rolled into berlin the next day! :lol:
They didn’t have satellite maps and smartphones back then

Yeah I didn’t like that part as well.

:tup:

Indian army is probably the only true secular agency, we don’t all of this.

I believe the army can be made even more secular like the air force and navy. No formations and battle cries based on regional and religious elements.

I have a relative ( Muslim ) who serves in the navy without being in two minds AFAIK.

:tup:

I believe the army can be made even more secular like the air force and navy. No formations and battle cries based on regional and religious elements.

I have a relative ( Muslim ) who serves in the navy without being in two minds AFAIK.

don’t praise him to much. as your relative is honourably serves a state that’s encouraged your oppression and murder

don’t praise him to much. as your relative is honourably serves a state that’s encouraged your oppression and murder

Well, the navy is not the army units serving in Kashmir nor it is the paramilitary units serving in the jungles and fighting against Maoist guerrillas.

I dont suppose you guys have ever visited these places ? And seen the terrain yourself.
If war broke out the 1st casualities will be the soldiers in armoured vehicles.

@Tejas Spokesman non-credible or non-verified or random twitter account with pictures can't be treated as a source to create thread and initiate defence related discussion.

Regards,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom