What's new

Army now holding 30 dominating heights, earlier unoccupied, on southern bank of Pangong Tso

A more recent example would be Dawn paper writing about battlefield wins one day after the surrender in 1971.
actually dawn was not all that wrong, india had next to zero luck on her western front...even indians admit that so run along now with your 50 year old lost so called glory and a tube of butthurt cream (apply generously on your throbbing bunghole please)::enjoy:

India today:-

1599419708617.png

Every one needs Pakistani views to make someone money from youtube good for him .......
actually dawn was not all that wrong, india had next to zero luck on her western front...even indians admit that so run along now with your 50 year old lost so called glory and a tube of butthurt cream (apply generously on your throbbing bunghole please)::enjoy:

It is strange that you bring up WWII stories and then find 1971 too old.

The war was fought on 2 fronts. You got wiped out on one of the front.

Karachi burned. Its was on western front. You could not get any major city of India burn. We closed down only major port.

Every one needs Pakistani views to make someone money from youtube good for him .......
so Pakistani youtube viewers far outweigh indian youtube viewers? :woot: Ah...if butthurt in denial had a face, it would be thy face. ;)

It is strange that you bring up WWII stories and then find 1971 too old.

The war was fought on 2 fronts. You got wiped out on one of the front.

Karachi burned. Its was on western front. You could not get any major city of India burn. We closed down only major port.
1. my parents were in karachi during that time and no "burning" happened. yeah, a few air raids and a failed attempt to blockaid that was soundly defeated but that's BASICALLY it.
2. ww2 was a war against nations on two fronts MINUS the existance of a civil war. E. Pakistan theatre was a full blown civil war and thus, comparing that theatre to the eastern german theatre is dead on arrival comparison.
3. speaking of ww2, even on the western front, the germans were soundly defeated. what happened to the indian western front? don't gimme that loada horse crap about "karachi burning and blockage" and all that jazz...the fact is and remains that in spite of having more than 50 of its armed force rebel against the state, Pakistan armed forces held their own against the indian misadventures...india, to date, has nothing to show for from 71's western theatre. that's pretty embarrassing...

Modi = 末帝 = 末代皇帝
India = Late Qing
Just as delusional and will soon be just as humiliated.

1. my parents were in karachi during that time and no "burning" happened. yeah, a few air raids and a failed attempt to blockaid that was soundly defeated but that's BASICALLY it.
2. ww2 was a war against nations on two fronts MINUS the existance of a civil war. E. Pakistan theatre was a full blown civil war and thus, comparing that theatre to the eastern german theatre is dead on arrival comparison.
3. speaking of ww2, even on the western front, the germans were soundly defeated. what happened to the indian western front? don't gimme that loada horse crap about "karachi burning and blockage" and all that jazz...the fact is and remains that in spite of having more than 50 of its armed force rebel against the state, Pakistan armed forces held their own against the indian misadventures...india, to date, has nothing to show for from 71's western theatre. that's pretty embarrassing...
My father and others served in Karachi in 1971. Nothing burned , yes there were missile raids against Pakistani shipping and ports.
Kv

My father and others served in Karachi in 1971. Nothing burned , yes there were missile raids against Pakistani shipping and ports.
Kv
agreed. and missiles fell mostly in empty space accept 2 that hit a couple of small warehouses. I know that cuz my parents didn't live too far away from the shipping port, could basically see it from the roof top...but we are dealing with injuns here, they'll sell their own downed iaf jets as PAF wreckage...indian spinelessness has no limits! :lol:
1.png

Last edited:
A more recent example would be Dawn paper writing about battlefield wins one day after the surrender in 1971.

not much west Pakistan could have done in 1971 as all east locals entire population became hostile even our some east Pak forces units joined them too....,... lol

west Pakistan small army of 30k was going to lose there. are you really that stupid not to see this

Khan is associated with Pashtuns heritage in Pakistan. You definitely don’t fall in this category I will play along pretend your indian Bihari Muslim. This name Is definitely isn’t for likes of you Patel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom