What's new

Army needs to stop doing internal operations.

And do you think Army has never made similar mistakes ???? O bhai mistake can happen in any operation and by the way even that operation was being done on intelligence by ISI
Its not intel's problem that's conducting problem and after conducting lying about incident and sole responsibility of CTD

It's not. In fact it's way better and in fact even this operation was started by KPK Police on their own information. KPK Police has improved massively and they are the reason why attacks have reduced massively inside KPK. If you want to remain blind in your bias than it's your problem not KPK Police or PTI.

Yes they were 4 Jawans were captured by by Taliban and brutally slaughtered. Many SSG jawans died when they are doing the rope drop they. Many times Taliban surrounded them and SSG got martyred. Same goes for FC KPK. FC KPK was getting known for surrendering to Taliban until Kayani made Tariq Khan their head and FC KPK turned into the beast which it today is.
Maulana Popat those 4 soldiers episode happened during peace deal era, police was also responsible for the fuk up.

But worry not I know what happened next.

Apparently those involved went sky diving with their throats slit.

Minus the parachutes.

The police got over-run badly in a lot of areas. The army really stepped in when the civil administration literally collapsed or evaporated under terrorist pressure.

Please refrain from opening retarded threads. The army will always be there as the first and last line of defense against both internal and external enemies, inshAllah.

The police got over-run badly in a lot of areas. The army really stepped in when the civil administration literally collapsed or evaporated under terrorist pressure.

Please refrain from opening retarded threads. The army will always be there as the first and last line of defense against both internal and external enemies, inshAllah.

Some sense in an otherwise redundant thread. Insha’Allah .

It's not. In fact it's way better and in fact even this operation was started by KPK Police on their own information. KPK Police has improved massively and they are the reason why attacks have reduced massively inside KPK. If you want to remain blind in your bias than it's your problem not KPK Police or PTI.

Yes they were 4 Jawans were captured by by Taliban and brutally slaughtered. Many SSG jawans died when they are doing the rope drop they. Many times Taliban surrounded them and SSG got martyred. Same goes for FC KPK. FC KPK was getting known for surrendering to Taliban until Kayani made Tariq Khan their head and FC KPK turned into the beast which it today is.
No they were not 4 jawans. Dont spread half baked truth just cause you want some brownie points on this fourm. There was a maj and a captain and 2 jawans who went outside the base on a weekend pass. As far as your "many" times claim will you care to share any news/article here? If your source is "heard" from a friend of mine then i call BS. I stayed with the families during that period when the whole zilzal btln was moved to peochar and i know how many casualities they took.

No they were not 4 jawans. Dont spread half baked truth just cause you want some brownie points on this fourm. There was a maj and a captain and 2 jawans who went outside the base on a weekend pass. As far as your "many" times claim will you care to share any news/article here? If your source is "heard" from a friend of mine then i call BS. I stayed with the families during that period when the whole zilzal btln was moved to peochar and i know how many casualities they took.
Both were captains. Al-Samsaam.

Both were captains. Al-Samsaam.
maybe...i can remember late capt junaid shaheed cause he was my brothers PMA course mate. But yes other one was indeed capt naveed shaheed if am not mistaken.

Was going through what happened at Hayatabad and again got pissed to see that a operation started by Police was pretty much over taken by Army. For GOD sake it's time for Army to back off. Let Police learn let them make mistakes. If some one really do the research on intial counter terror operations done by Army after 2007 they would know the grotesque mistakes made by Army. But Army learnt after each operation. Now it's time to make sure Police Special Forces learn from their mistakes and get better.
police have an extreme lack of professionalism.

I have always been against any army using force on any people within its own territory. Its not right. The police should do this.

Do anyone of you remember SSP Peshawar Sajjad khan who when was informed about Agriculture universtory directorate attack in Peshawar in 2017 came in his sleeping dress and took part in operation. KP police reach the spot in 4 minutes. Same happened when terrorists tried to attack judicial complex and police foiled the attack at main gate. Even on APS attack day KP police reacted quickly. Sacrifices of KP police are too many to be even counted. KPPD is not afraid ot taking Terrorists one on one. One should remember that. Now comming to why SSG took part, well they were asked to. Because even after Several hours on exchange Police was unable to clear the building , thats hecause the whole building was secured through IED’s and bombs. The terrorist had heavy Weapons inside building while we all know that police in Pakistan lack firepower. Police have no other option then using AK47. So after several hours of operation and due to the ground situation, SSG was asked to help.

P.s: SSP Peshawar Sajjad Khan
EE154E49-D1E5-4538-ADA9-BEC191D9D081.png

Was going through what happened at Hayatabad and again got pissed to see that a operation started by Police was pretty much over taken by Army. For GOD sake it's time for Army to back off. Let Police learn let them make mistakes. If some one really do the research on intial counter terror operations done by Army after 2007 they would know the grotesque mistakes made by Army. But Army learnt after each operation. Now it's time to make sure Police Special Forces learn from their mistakes and get better.
Can't believe I'm doing this, but for once I agree with you. Internal unrest is the police's job to fix. Other nations do it, why is it that Pakistan is so afraid of doing it as well.

We need to first revamp the whole Police structure,weaponry,training before letting them deal with hardcore terrorists,honestly speaking in this operation if police didn't have the support of SSG,LCB,army things would have been different ,there would have been a lot casualties on Police side + a hostage situation could have taken place.Thus transform Pakistan police into a fighting force first !

Can't believe I'm doing this, but for once I agree with you. Internal unrest is the police's job to fix. Other nations do it, why is it that Pakistan is so afraid of doing it as well.

Lack of proper training, proper equipment.... I think. Could be wrong if course

Back
Top Bottom