What's new

Army kills two LeT militants in Kashmir

karan.1970

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Army kills two LeT militants in Kashmir | Business Standard

Two Lashker-i-Toiba (LeT) militants were killed by army and police forces in Vilgam area of Handwara town in Kashmir on Monday.

After receiving information regarding the presence of militants in the valley, a cordon and search operation was launched by the security forces under the jurisdiction of police station of Vilgam.

The cordon and search operation turned into an encounter, when the security forces were fired upon by the hiding militants.

They dead militants have been identified as Abu Huriara and Abu Talha, both belonging to Lashker-i-Toiba.

A local resident of Handwara, Imitial ul Malik said that the funeral rites of the dead militants were underway.

"In a nearby village, two militants have been killed and one house has been burnt. The encounter is finished now and the bodies of the militants have been transported to the neighboring Malikpora. Right now, their funeral is going on there," he said.

During the encounter, one army officer was said to have received minor injuries. He subsequently received first aid at the nearby military hospital.

After the operation was finished, the forces recovered a number of weapons from the possession of the dead militants, including two AK 47 rifles, hand-grenades and bullets.

According to the army sources, both the militants had infiltrated into the Indian territory last year, and had been involved in other cases of militancy in the valley.

Earlier, the security in the state was beefed up as some militants were believed to be hiding in the forest area.

karan what the f*k man , u reported my post?!

you love jihad or pigs?

Why not arrange to send the bodies back? at least they will recieve a proper burial back at home without people pissing on their grave.

kill-that-bastard.jpg.png

karan what the f*k man , u reported my post?!

you love jihad or pigs?
Posts like yours give the mod teams the excuse to delete/lock such threads.. Keep your emotions in check man.. The fact that these people have been killed and are now serve as manure for the vegetation in the Indian Valley of Jammu and Kashmir is enough. Abusing them will not give you any benefit..

Why not arrange to send the bodies back? at least they will recieve a proper burial back at home without people pissing on their grave.

They dnt want to expose...

Buddy you forget they refuge to receive bodies of soldiers in kargil war .... so these terrorists are nothing

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom