What's new

Army jawan killed in encounter with militants in J&K

And who is roasting your as$ right now. Don't make a wild guess. You know it.;)

lol...by saying dirty words against our soldiers ..u think u have done a great job ?? forget about FC ?? Can i write RIH about them ??? how do u feel ??

WE KNOW you can commit genocide against innocent people but still its your occupying forces who are committing suicide and putting point blank bullets in the heads of own officers. the bottom line. is that its you who are running frustrated while will of the Kashmiri people is intact
despite daily killings by Indian occupying forces

And they are willing to stay in India. God bless them.

lol...by saying dirty words against our soldiers ..u think u have done a great job ?? forget about FC ?? Can i write RIH about them ??? how do u feel ??

As I said. I don't give a damn to what you say. Interesting part is how a cry baby you guys are. :)

WE KNOW you can commit genocide against innocent people but still its your occupying forces who are committing suicide and putting point blank bullets in the heads of own officers. the bottom line. is that its you who are running frustrated while will of the Kashmiri people is intact
despite daily killings by Indian occupying forces

army people committing suicide has got nothing to do with kashmir insurgency. and anyway which genocide are you talking about huh?? forgot the kashmirir pandits over a million displaced??
also your grammar is poor i guess whatever the fraction of muslims of kashmir who want independence doesn't mean they'll join pakistan to get drone bombed!!

As I said. I don't give a damn to what you say. Interesting part is how a cry baby you guys are. :)

hahahaha.... i an see the pain in ur writing... what we can say about the people who is getting daily dose of humiliation and insults form the hands of infiltartor... god give u some peace of mind..

it was not India but China and Pakistan that had helped Sri Lanka and now the Indians are crying loud yelling foul on Sri Lankans and asking for declaring SL president as war criminal just because he had reversed your Indian backed terrorists from LTTE.

How did Pakistan help or China? You sold them some arms, wow!! Then I guess all of Sri Lankas suppliers helped/ Did you Pakistani risk any of you soldiers like the Indians in Sri Lanka? Did you stop the LTTE from taking over Maldives from the LTTE in 1988?

So please save it.

hahahaha.... i an see the pain in ur writing... what we can say about the people who is getting daily dose of humiliation and insults form the hands of infiltartor... god give u some peace of mind..

I can see you whining.:lol:

Huh. Looks like I just kicked someone's as$ really hard. It's fun.:D

World know whose as$ gets kicked everyday.If you don't know here is a clue.Countries name starts with P , ends with N and ranks high in failed state index .

Actually it is the only index where it has a rank.:rofl:

You can do whatever you like but I would say. Good riddance. RIH.:)

RIH to the 80 people who died yesterday...Good going Pakistan! :victory:

Good Job Bizarre.....:tup: Tit for tat is need for such ppl...:)

Although i dont wana go down to his level but can't resist to reply in same tone to some ppl...;)

And yeah RIH to those 80 people who died yesterday in pakistan.

@Topic......

RIP to brave soldier. I hope army catch that scum as soon as possible and kill him like gutter insect by shooting bullet btw his eyes..:)

Back
Top Bottom