What's new

Army jawan killed in encounter with militants in J&K

ahah you are already sheltering BLA terrorists and your mukti bahini terrorists in 71 so you are whining we are not
O really? So where is the proof of RAW supporting BLA? Didn't the "right time" not come yet?

Yeah Yeah Bharati morals. Huh. Cut the cr@p kid. Move on. I know about you and your upbringing very well. Stop being so emotional. You have brought tears in my eyes. ;)

Anyways RIH again to the chap.

The daily bomb blasts have bought some adverse effect on his brain. :hitwall:Give him some time ,he will be OK.

LOL soldiers are force too...?:rofl: They can quit as and when they want...but yes India is different here people are taught to die for their country and religion comes afterwards...unlike your nation.Shame you are journalist!

Proud moment,it will be for the soldier's parents,when their son will be wrapped in the Tiranga.

The best form of death one can get...that's what we think in India...maybe in Pakistan it's like blowing yourself up in the middle of a big crowd?...

i feel sorry for you that you dont know that those Indians who are posted in an occupied country of Kashmir have no choice to leave so they blow the head of their own officers using their service revolver or commit suicide. may be that is the best form of death ???

You can do whatever you like but I would say. Good riddance. RIH.:)

Pinky beti, stop using such language, haven't I punished you enough in previous threads for this?

Now be a good girl, and say sorry to Havaldar Mohsin Shiekh and all the clever Indian uncles here.......

Or else its spanky time for little Munni begum, like all the previous threads :-)

Listen, stop this nonsense and take it somewhere else. Regardless of where this happened, a young soldier- fighting for his country, has been killed. That is all this thread is about and is just sickening that Pakistani members are trying to justify and condone the man's death. Just imagine if the poor soldier's family could read your posts. Politicians tell armies what to do, "theirs is not to question why, but to do and die". Leave the politics at the door

RIP brave man, let your sacrifice not be forgotten.

Pinky beti, stop using such language, haven't I punished you enough in previous threads for this?

Now be a good girl, and say sorry to Havaldar Mohsin Shiekh and all the clever Indian uncles here.......

Or else its spanky time for little Munni begum, like all the previous threads :-)

Lolzzz. Spank me??? Come on John. It isn't that difficult to remember. You can not even sit in the right manner after I spanked your as$. It is still red their.:lol:

Anyways as you said. Respect for Uncle Mohsin Shiekh. Bye bye Uncle. Sleep tight. Have fun. We know it's hot their.:lol:

The daily bomb blasts have bought some adverse effect on his brain. :hitwall:Give him some time ,he will be OK.

Huh. Looks like I just kicked someone's as$ really hard. It's fun.:D

i feel sorry for you that you dont know that those Indians who are posted in an occupied country of Kashmir have no choice to leave so they blow the head of their own officers using their service revolver or commit suicide. may be that is the best form of death ???

You know what if required we will kill all kashmiri separatists armed or unarmed and not allow even an inch of land to disintegrate from india!! you and all those day dreamers like you better get this into your thick heads!! what tibet is to china, kashmir is to india!! human rights outcries doesn't reach the upper echelons of the administration or the security agencies!! you better watch your back coz balochistan is a tough nut to crack!!

]You know what if required we will kill all kashmiri separatists armed or unarmed[/B] and not allow even an inch of land to disintegrate from india!! you and all those day dreamers like you better get this into your thick heads!! what tibet is to china, kashmir is to india!! human rights outcries doesn't reach the upper echelons of the administration or the security agencies!! you better watch your back coz balochistan is a tough nut to crack!!

WE KNOW you can commit genocide against innocent people but still its your occupying forces who are committing suicide and putting point blank bullets in the heads of own officers. the bottom line. is that its you who are running frustrated while will of the Kashmiri people is intact
despite daily killings by Indian occupying forces

May god bless his soul... RIP

“Martyrdom does not end something, it only a beginning.”

Back
Top Bottom