What's new

Army General GD Bakshi's speech equated to 'hate-mongering' by IIT-Madras student

@hinduguy @Joe Shearer

Compared to Arnab Goswami ; Major General Bakshi is VERY polite and SOFT spoken

When Arnab is the MOST Viewed and loved News Anchor
you should UNDERSTAND that INDIA HAS CHANGED
when donald trump is presidential candidate you should know america has changed.. still I think his views are dumb and his followers are dumbers...

What he meant was IIT Madras has been DEVALUED because a Retired Major General
gave a PEP talk to students

So Muzaffarpur is an inferior species compared to Madras ? What a racist statement is that- I find It surprising Indians like him waste no chance to be racist even after realizing how It is to be at the receiving end-

What he meant was IIT Madras has been DEVALUED because a Retired Major General
gave a PEP talk to students
no, I said IIT should not have invited a person known to give such utterances... the good general did his duty to the nation, just like you are doing here..
its like playing 'haseena hunterwali' in a multiplex... not everybody can stomach the horrible acting.

So Muzaffarpur is an inferior species compared to Madras ? What a racist statement is that- I find It surprising Indians like him waste no chance to be racist even after realizing how It is to be at the receiving end-
i did not compare muzaffarpur to madras... read it again... sorry if you are from MIT.. dont read it at all.. :)

no, I said IIT should not have invited a person known to give such utterances... the good general did his duty to the nation, just like you are doing here..
its like playing 'haseena hunterwali' in a multiplex... not everybody can stomach the horrible acting.
Considering Teesta and Rajdeep Sardesai spoke at same venue earlier, I don't think inviting Gen Bakshi was that bad.

I see- You call for political discourse to be part of education system in the named institution but then you don't want political speeches and politics as It tarnishes the esteemed image of the named Institution- How can that be possible ?

i did not compare muzaffarpur to madras... read it again... sorry if you are from MIT.. dont read it at all.. :)

I don't know If there exists a MIT as you named Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology- I asked why would you do such thing unless you think Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology is some inferior species deserving something you think is derogatory for IIT Madras ? Muzaffarpur the place is irrelevant here you could've name Moradabad, Mangalore, Madurai any thing else- It doesn't matter at all-

Yes. I deny this. It was not the Indian intention to wage war with Pakistan, not until the impact of 10 million refugees fell upon us, along with the possibility of a disaster of major proportions. Every thing that happened thereafter was forced upon us. It was not, as jingos like you proclaim, a triumphant vindication of the RSS thinking about Pakistan.

You were never supporters of Indira Gandhi. For your political faction to insert your subsequent justification and an imaginary justification of the actions that someone who bitterly opposed you, and to pretend that this was your policy being played out is bizarre.

Noted.
Who Told you we dont support Indra Gandi on Bangladesh Issue...

Unlike you leftist we support any person who does good for Indian irrespective of Party politics and Ideology ... Where is your freedom of Speech Mr. when a General who has built his career upon protecting the country and its people including the unthanful one, wants to put forward his thoughts ...

He is more qualified and rightful for taking the podium and speaking his heart out then you who think you can sit online and moderate him ...

You do u think you are ??? General Bakshi has a life experience of protecting, the country trusted him when we handed over him guns to protect us he never was corrupted by power and remained faithful to his duties and there is you who cant even handle the authority of rating which is bestowed upon you... Misusing and abusing the power when you are out of argument ...

I acknowledge the viability of the explanation, while I contest the validity of it.

Sorry Sir, but tis was not my opinion but just a sad fact.

I dont pay much attention to it these days - nothing is sacred and almost horrifyingly anything is probable but then it has always been like that. On a personal note - Take it easy! I would like to imagine that even Atlas Shrugged at some point.

I see- You call for political discourse to be part of education system in the named institution but then you don't want political speeches and politics as It tarnishes the esteemed image of the named Institution- How can that be possible ?
is the general into politics?
I dont know how its was delivered, whether as a humorous off the cuff remark or a battle cry against all the enemies of nation by a watan ke rakhwale.

I don't know If there exists a MIT as you named Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology- I asked why would you do such thing unless you think Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology is some inferior species deserving something you think is derogatory for IIT Madras ? Muzaffarpur the place is irrelevant here you could've name Moradabad, Mangalore, Madurai any thing else- It doesn't matter at all-
because its a real insti... you could have googled it.. after I said but before you replied.. I am not sure other MITs exist...

is the general into politics?
I dont know how its was delivered, whether as a humorous off the cuff remark or a battle cry against all the enemies of nation by a watan ke rakhwale.

He definitely is into Politics when he talking about breaking a country into four- I don't get It are you just naive or acting like one ? Or did you think that only Politicians talk politics ?

So you didn't see the speech yet somehow you found It undeserving for the Institute ?

He definitely is into Politics when he talking about breaking a country into four- I don't get It are you just naive or acting like one ? Or did you think that only Politicians talk politics ?

So you didn't see the speech yet somehow you found It undeserving for the Institute ?
I am just going by his past performance in studios... surprise me... :)

because its a real insti... you could have googled it.. after I said but before you replied.. I am not sure other MITs exist...

The question remains the same- even If It exists- Why would you think the MIT as you said suitable for something undeserving of what can be said at IIT Madras- What is IIT Madars here ? the gentleman's club or what-

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom