What's new

Army Destroyed Pakistan, This Army Has To Bow Before Civilian Govt - Javed Hashmi Blasts on Pak Army

So how much of a haramzade are you?

What flavour cow ka cola do you enjoy?

These anti Pakistan, Anti Pakistan army trolls creep out of the keyboards at every opportunity to incite anti-Pakistan army feelings.
Ask baboon leagis who sleep, eat, drink that shit

What a dirty joke, as Nawaz's judgement date is nearing, these jokers have lost their minds. I wonder what cheap weed they smoke.

Pyaray Bhai, maen bhool gaya, wo Asghar Khan case maen Hashmi sahab ka kia role samnay aaya tha?:what:

Hashmi ask good questions from army. Did army make Pakistan? No, they were tatus of British till last moment and refused even Jinnah orders to fight for Kashmir because their gora master told them. These people used to wash dirty dogs of British before Pakistan. Since then they have used IoK as emotional tool to advance their agenda.

Was army responsible for nuclear program? No, Ayub foolishly said he will buy them from USA if India ever get them.

What are army responsible for? Destroying Pakistan and importing afghani terrorism.
Angoor Khattay hain...

4th-May-2018-1250x833.png

Cheekh peet kartay kartay Inn ki Shaklon ki Geometry hee change ho gai haay...chchch baycharay paydaishi Billionaire hukumran...

Screenshot_2018-05-15-22-11-07.png

So how much of a haramzade are you?

What flavour cow ka cola do you enjoy?

These anti Pakistan, Anti Pakistan army trolls creep out of the keyboards at every opportunity to incite anti-Pakistan army feelings.

I think you must be educationally challenged or a retard. Cheers british pakistani guy.

Nuclear weapon program was started by Bhutto and completed by Nawaz Sharif.
That's partially correct. Nuclear program completed in Zia era when it was cold tested and confirmed its working parameters.

It was then tested in actual detonation at chaghi in Nawaz era, therefore, he can actually claim it even if he did it reluctantly due to pressure of Army.

Bhutto himself called Ayub Khan daddy so did Nawaz call Zia his spiritual father...Both were politically elevated thanks to Military Dictators.:enjoy:

I think you must be educationally challenged or a retard. Cheers british pakistani guy.
Lol, I am not educationally challenged certainly not a retard. Your derogatory comments summarise your intellectual limitations school kid.

That's partially correct. Nuclear program completed in Zia era when it was cold tested and confirmed its working parameters.

It was then tested in actual detonation at chaghi in Nawaz era, therefore, he can actually claim it even if he did it reluctantly due to pressure of Army.

Bhutto himself called Ayub Khan daddy so did Nawaz call Zia his spiritual father...Both were politically elevated thanks to Military Dictators.:enjoy:

Difference being, If Zia was alive today and saw NS harkaat, he would be the first one wanting him publicly hanged.

Lol, I am not educationally challenged certainly not a retard. Your derogatory comments summarise your intellectual limitations school kid.

You obviously had a hard time comprehending my prior post. Listen, I am big papa on this forum. I've been here for almost 10 years. Antagonize me all you like, but you fail to realize that you are a retard. You have the comprehension skills of a drop out from Bradford. Instead of getting mad or upset with my initial statement, why don't you try to counter it? I don't need a cheeky bitch repeating what I wrote in a sarcastic manner. :lol:

Difference being, If Zia was alive today and saw NS harkaat, he would be the first one wanting him publicly hanged.

You obviously had a hard time comprehending my prior post. Listen, I am big papa on this forum. I've been here for almost 10 years. Antagonize me all you like, but you fail to realize that you are a retard. You have the comprehension skills of a drop out from Bradford. Instead of getting mad or upset with my initial statement, why don't you try to counter it? I don't need a cheeky bitch repeating what I wrote in a sarcastic manner. :lol:

Sorry kiddie, I joined two years before you did! If you are big papa then I must be big grandpa. Either your vocab is limited and you don't know what "haramzade" means or you are insulting me and my fellow citizens. I don't know what nationality you are or where you are from but don't insult me or my Pakistani brothers and sisters else I am happy to meet up with you in the US and settle it with you.

Sorry kiddie, I joined two years before you did! If you are big papa then I must be big grandpa. Either your vocab is limited and you don't know what "haramzade" means or you are insulting me and my fellow citizens. I don't know what nationality you are or where you are from but don't insult me or my Pakistani brothers and sisters else I am happy to meet up with you in the US and settle it with you.

Yeah let's meet up. Call me on my number on whatsapp. My number is (203)-887-8659. You might need to add the country code. I would love to meet up with you. I hope you can give me a call quickly. I will only respond on whatsapp.

@khansaheeb

Contact me within the next 10 minutes, otherwise I'm going to sleep. I want to meet up with you face to face.

Yeah let's meet up. Call me on my number on whatsapp. My number is (203)-887-8659. You might need to add the country code. I would love to meet up with you. I hope you can give me a call quickly. I will only respond on whatsapp.

@khansaheeb

Contact me within the next 10 minutes, otherwise I'm going to sleep. I want to meet up with you face to face.
wtf:-

Success! We Found...
Takira Benson (203) 887-8659
Phone type, Carrier, Relatives, Associates

@khansaheeb

OK you live in Connecticut, I'll be going to Georgia in september, will contact you then and we can meet up, if that is really your phone number.

Why google? This is my old number which is registered in whatsapp. Give me a call? Or are you afraid of 'Takira Benson'.

Which state do you live in? If you live in CA I can meet up pretty quick.

OK you live in Connecticut, I'll be going to Georgia in september, will contact you then and we can meet up, if that is really your phone number.

I don't live in Connecticut. I live in Texas now. I don't want to wait till September either, because I am not waiting for you. You can give me your address in the UK and I can come within a few weeks.

Counter his points rather then hurling insults.
That was started by Brits,and Pakistan inherited it.
Naah, not really buying this crap. He is a paid nooni toon and not here for any logical discussion. He is here to justify his check. Anyone who bad mouths our own army for these corrupt traitors, deserves a bullet and not words

Back
Top Bottom