What's new

Army Chief says “no need to worry about India”..capable of giving 'befitting reply to any aggression

:lol:
If there is no need to worry about india, then why don't you stop increasing your army budget. :lol:
You high on dope or something? Or deliberately trolling?

Not worry about india means we will break jaws of any indian aggression into Pakistan territory.
Not that we should reduce our defense capabilities and India is no threat

BJP will eventually lead India to the war we've been waiting for. A terrible war but we know the results.

But before that, I am still awaiting for Pakistan China military alliance. Economic alliance has came this year.. lets see when does defended alliance comes and the next event would be a limited war, eventually leading to GhazwatulHind.

Global Firepower Military Ranks - 2015

By the way you lost 2 ranking compared to last year

Confident nations exactly behave like this when enemy try to threat them.

Mr. Raahil Sharif you say it and history is mocking on you at the same time. India never attacked on Pak. So be calm.

Pakistan was insulted by Indian Army in four times.Still Pakistanis trusts the words of business PA.

Kudos to them.

On topic :We dont have any time to waste for your rants Mr General.
So be calm.

BJP will eventually lead India to the war we've been waiting for. A terrible war but we know the results.

But before that, I am still awaiting for Pakistan China military alliance. Economic alliance has came this year.. lets see when does defended alliance comes and the next event would be a limited war, eventually leading to GhazwatulHind.

I thought GhazwatulHind is already going with TTP takeover of Pakistan

Indeed we are fully capable of doing that to India. The thing is if Indians are foolish enough to start a war, they have more to lose than Pakistan and they are fully aware of that. The shenanigans by these idiots are amusing.

Indians are chest thumbing people ...inside they are weak and coward. Only attack on weaker and say ram ram to powerful. They know the inside facts very clear.....Pakistan can destroy them without moving its military by just dozens of very accurate and MIRV capable MISSILES. From NASAR to SHAHEEN series.

Pakistan was insulted by Indian Army in four times.Still Pakistanis trusts the words of business PA.

Kudos to them.

On topic :We dont have any time to waste for your rants Mr General.
So be calm.

Defeated 4 times my foot... Get your facts straight.... Your 'Khassi' army is not capable to fight against Pak army that's why you scums have been using terrorists against our country. Your army is bigger in terms of numbers.. But in terms of quality, it's 0.

Indians are chest thumbing people ...inside they are weak and coward. Only attack on weaker and say ram ram to powerful. They know the inside facts very clear.....Pakistan can destroy them without moving its military by just dozens of very accurate and MIRV capable MISSILES. From NASAR to SHAHEEN series.
If this the literacy of Pakistan.................what about illiterate Pakistanis......................

Indians are not weak and cowards, they are some of the most peaceful people on earth.

11 Armymen killed in ambush in Manipur, 16 injured. Terrorists ambushed with RPGs and assault fire.

Time for some people to leave and worry about their own home I guess. By the way my condolences for this loss of human life.

More than 50000 people were killed in Pakistan by terrorists, shall we worry about that also ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom