What's new

Army Chief says “no need to worry about India”..capable of giving 'befitting reply to any aggression

don't feed indian troll mate he will drag you to his mentality. And abusing is not allowed on thread mods will ban you. Simply report him and he will get ban
Thanks for your advise bro. I will not do it anymore. Sorry for abuses.

Mr. Raahil Sharif you say it and history is mocking on you at the same time. India never attacked on Pak. So be calm.
Except off course when they supported a full on insurgency in 71 and had their embedded troops well inside Pakistani territory. Or when they attacked an unarmed military training flight in the 90s.. or needless shelling and killing of Pakistani civilians without visually IDing if they were even armed infiltrators or smugglers...except all those times.. India never attacked Pakistan ...first.

So did you read the whole thread including the original OP? That is what COAS has said. I don't get you now, I am sort of confused :wacko:. At one end you are complaining IA is incompetent and at other you want us to stop worrying (which we already happen to have said, so what is it?)

What is the confusion, eh? Incompetence and your not needing to worry is on same side of the spectrum ... or you rwally can not digest the fact that I am calling IA incompetent?

What is the confusion, eh? Incompetence and your not needing to worry is on same side of the spectrum ... or you rwally can not digest the fact that I am calling IA incompetent?

This part. I don't see any person with Indian flags will ever say this on this forum, and their incompetence is of least interest to me except that I would love them to be that. Blasphemy. And I think you really meant really.

Except off course when they supported a full on insurgency in 71 and had their embedded troops well inside Pakistani territory.

1971 was necessary because we realised that Pakistan will NOT let India live in peace
after 1965

If you had NOT attacked us in 1965 then 1971 would not have happened

Or when they attacked an unarmed military training flight in the 90s..

That Atlantique plane was inside INDIAN territory

The incident happened just a few months after Kargil

Raheel-Sharif-mother-died.jpg

or needless shelling and killing of Pakistani civilians without visually IDing if they were even armed infiltrators or smugglers.

So you mean to say that after having killed THOUSANDS of ARMED infiltrators
with Thousands of AK 47 and RPGs and Grenades
India should still wait for them to fire first

And on the LOC the trouble starts when Pakistan Army gives covering fire to The
Infiltrators ; or when a NEW regiment of the Indian Army gets posted at a location
The PA tries to TEST the Commanding Officer and his men

That sets the ball rolling for shelling all across the LOC

1971 was necessary because we realised that Pakistan will NOT let India live in peace
after 1965

If you had NOT attacked us in 1965 then 1971 would not have happened
A wall would be more intellectually honest than you folks.

A wall would be more intellectually honest than you folks.

Likewise ; we feel the same about Pakistan

For example when Pakistan says that Kashmir is the only problem
between India and Pakistan ; we KNOW that even if we you Kashmir on a PLATTER
you will still fight with us

This part. I don't see any person with Indian flags will ever say this on this forum, and their incompetence is of least interest to me except that I would love them to be that. Blasphemy. And I think you really meant really.

Well, I criticize across either sides of border. Where India is required to be criticized, it is, and where you, you shall be. Facts are facts. '65 stupidity proves my point of incompetence. What blasphemy? You have enough idiocy on your side too. Only reasons why you lost (see I say you lost) 65 and we won in 71 is because you guys outdid us in stupidity .... And yes I meant really. Cheers ....!!!

Back
Top Bottom